This board rules!

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hey!
Wow! I just want to thank EVERYONE!! Through the past couple of days you have been helping me in learning about the DVC and this information I have shown my parents!! All posts are so friendly and helpful, unlike most message boards on the internet! Again, wanted to say thanks

Mike

I agree, I have been reading the boards for about 6 months and posting about a month, have gained immense knowledge just reading and asking questions. Just recently made the down payment on a BWV resale and should close the end of this month. Could not (would not) have done it without the help of everyone out there. Thanks to all ! !

PK, I've found this to be an excellent site. Been here since Nov 2000. We have great moderators and a well informed and helpful membership. Welcome to the boards.

P.S., you might also consider DVC chat. Held Sundays at 9:00 pm Eastern Time. There you can have 1 on 1 questions and answers about DVC. To get there, go to the main DIS page (wdwinfo.com), scroll down the menu on the left to the chat, and click to get into iChat. If you don't have the software installed, you can do that ahead of time. Register with a username and password (You can use the same ones you use for this site to make it easier.)

Mike:

This board is the single best source for information about DVC, the good as well as the bad. (The Disney site is a joke in comparison.) It was a tremendous help in sealing our decision to purchase. BTW, I am just down the road from you. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me @ maxnandrew@cs.com. I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

:jester:

Aren't you nice to be so polite and thank us all!!!!What a great kid you sound like!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter