This Bridge is Old, Like You! - A July 2017 and April 2018 TR *Completed + New TR Link Posted

What baffles me is how people can go back into the parks after races. How do you guys do it?! Aren't you in pain all over?

The walking helps. It hurts, especially at first, and you have to take it easy, but after a while you notice that just getting some movement in your legs helps. Also, character interactions when you're wearing the medal are awesome and help you forget the pain a little.

The walking helps. It hurts, especially at first, and you have to take it easy, but after a while you notice that just getting some movement in your legs helps. Also, character interactions when you're wearing the medal are awesome and help you forget the pain a little.

Those points make sense. I could see the legs becoming stiff if you don't stretch them out after awhile. And I guess it's not much different than doing a long run in the morning and going about your day afterwards....

I'm a bit late in commenting but just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your report! I'm heading over to your new one now! :thumbsup2

I have been a horrible Diser and had to get caught up. Problem was, I didn't remember where I left off so I read the entire thing yesterday and today. And, now it's over. :sad2: Going to join your other report now.

I'm a bit late in commenting but just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your report! I'm heading over to your new one now! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! These were fun trips to write about, and I hope they help me remember my kid's crazy antics as they get older.

I have been a horrible Diser and had to get caught up. Problem was, I didn't remember where I left off so I read the entire thing yesterday and today. And, now it's over. :sad2: Going to join your other report now.

Oh my, that had to be a feat. I'm not known for short updates. :rotfl2: Nonetheless, thank you for reading and catching up; it's great to see you around the boards again. I know your life is insanely busy, so I always enjoy when you get the chance to pop in and say hi here. :goodvibes

Sorry it took me so long to get to your wrap up post.

Wow!

Loved your description of the time you spend in Pandora.

Yours was the second post I read today with a hearty endorsement of a meal at the canteen. I definitely need to try it.

There are no words for how much I love, love, love your "sad" photo. Oh, Evie!!!

I look forward to reading all about your adventures in DLP.

:goodvibes

Sorry it took me so long to get to your wrap up post.

Wow!

Loved your description of the time you spend in Pandora.

Yours was the second post I read today with a hearty endorsement of a meal at the canteen. I definitely need to try it.

There are no words for how much I love, love, love your "sad" photo. Oh, Evie!!!

I look forward to reading all about your adventures in DLP.

:goodvibes

The canteen really impressed us. All the food was fresh and served on beautiful dishware. I can't wait to go back for more of that blueberry cheesecake.

That sad selfie is framed and on our wall, because we love it so much!

I told everyone to make their best “sad face” and snapped a picture.

This is what I got:

10-jpg.343878

:laughing: :lovestruc:lovestruc I love this!!

Thank you, everyone, for reading and following along. It’s been awhile since I’ve had this much fun writing a trip report and that’s all because of you guys. It was a pleasure to share my kids’ crazy antics, my husband’s shopping passion, and my enthusiasm with you all. For a few hours every week I got to step back into Disney World and remember the magic that makes the parks what they are, for that I can’t thank you all enough.

It's been such a joy reading this report! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Your dinner at Garden grill has me in stitches. I'm laughing my head off because I have a 10 month old and 4 year old and can picture this being us in one weeks time! Lol. Thank you for tonight's entertainment!!!!

Oh man I got so behind on reading!! But I just finished this up, and love that you continue to share your adventures!!

I'm hopping over to the new thread to subscribe but my apologies if it takes me a little while to get back there to read and comment. We leave for Universal Friday evening and of course we always seem to have a lot going on the last few days before leaving lol

Your dinner at Garden grill has me in stitches. I'm laughing my head off because I have a 10 month old and 4 year old and can picture this being us in one weeks time! Lol. Thank you for tonight's entertainment!!!!

Well, I'm pretty sure it's been a week. Did your Garden Grill meal go as chaotically as mine?:rotfl2: Or did your 10 month old love the chipmunks and have a grand time? I'm hoping it's the latter because having one kid terrified of characters while the other is in love with them makes for a hectic interaction.:laughing:

Oh man I got so behind on reading!! But I just finished this up, and love that you continue to share your adventures!!

I'm hopping over to the new thread to subscribe but my apologies if it takes me a little while to get back there to read and comment. We leave for Universal Friday evening and of course we always seem to have a lot going on the last few days before leaving lol

Have fun at Universal!!

We're going to the WB Studios in London in October and so we just finished reading the first book HP to Landon. Now he keeps going around asking people what house they belong in, and if they don't answer he shouts, "Well let's get the sorting house and find out!" (This cracked the high schoolers on his bus up.) He was also super disappointed that the film left out Peeves. :rolleyes:
Anyways, what I was trying to get at was that his discovery of HP reminded me so much of Paxton and how he loves visiting Universal. I feel like I'm going to have to take Landon back there on a trip of his own, similar to what you guys did last fall. Is DD coming this time around?

Anyways, what I was trying to get at was that his discovery of HP reminded me so much of Paxton and how he loves visiting Universal. I feel like I'm going to have to take Landon back there on a trip of his own, similar to what you guys did last fall. Is DD coming this time around?

It is SO fun sharing the love of Harry Potter with him! It makes the whole Universal Orlando experience that much better. Hopefully you'll get the chance to take Landon sooner rather than later when that different brand of magic is still so alive.

She's not coming this time. :sad1: She's still too short to experience most of the attractions since she hasn't quite hit that 40" mark yet. But we are planning to renew our passes since we get 20% off the renewal price and 3 months free, so I think she will soon be a passholder of her own and we'll take another trip next summer with both of them.

Oh, man, I'm the worst DIS-er. Sorry for dropping off the face of the DIS again! Just finished up your TR and can't wait to hop over to Paris!!

Great trip report. Hopping over to your next one now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter