This Bridge is Old, Like You! - A July 2017 and April 2018 TR *Completed + New TR Link Posted

An Ireland trip sounds amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures from that.

Ugh, having to wait an hour for luggage is annoying when you think of all of the unpacking and organizing that could have been done in that time. Thank goodness you made it over and inside before the rain!!

Sorry about the frustrating CM experience. I can't imagine why they would care or make a big deal out of linking his two bands to the ticket! That's stupid. Sounds like she needed a Snickers.

Glad Alex is home and that you guys have a trip to Ireland planned!

Aww Landon missed driving under the sign! Oops!

I'm sorry to hear your room wasn't the best and the wifi was crappy.

Phew at least you missed the rain and made it to the Poly just in time!

How unfortunate to encounter such a rude CM, but I'm glad it all worked out!

Being right outside the MK and not being able to go in would be tough for anyone!!

I felt ridiculous complaining about the wifi, but that's just the age we live in now. Plus, you have to use MDE soooo much while on your trip that when I couldn't hop on to change a FP or check wait times, I got really frustrated.

That's true, I guess I just wasn't prepared for my 4 year old to react that way.

Aw poor Landon missed the big entrance :(
Sorry things weren't straightforward with getting your bags and tickets ( why do some people simply not listen:confused3) but wow those are really good sized rooms :thumbsup2
It must have been so hard for Landon to be so close and yet so far from his favorite ride :)
Sounds like a busy first day but at least you were all set for the rest of your trip by the end of it and you'd eaten Disney food so that's always good lol. My holiday only ever feels like it's started when I've unpacked and got my first meal in my tummy :rotfl::thumbsup2

Exciting times ahead for you all to with Alex home and a trip to Ireland planned. You're definitely making good use out of your time this side of the Atlantic. What are your plans for Ireland?

That first meal at Disney really does solidify that you're in Disney...
The rooms at Shade are massive, and with two adults and two little kids we really appreciated having the extra space. That table, especially, was wonderful to have.

We're trying to see and do as much as possible while we're here. There's never a guarantee we'll make it back to Europe. Landon going to school full-time and Alex's work makes vacationing a little challenging, but we make it work.
We're really looking forward to Ireland. We only have a weekend there, which is a bit of a bummer. We're going to Killarney and are kind of making the trip a laid back one. We hope to visit the National Park and see the waterfall and Muckross House, and then of course drive around some of the Ring of Kerry.
And fortunately for us, Alex drove on the opposite side of the road during his deployment so he should be comfortable cruising around. :rotfl2:

That's fantastic!!!

Another place I've always wanted to visit! It's great that you're taking full advantage of this time in Europe to explore!

Alex and I don't know if we'll ever make it back to Europe, so we're trying to get in all our "bucket list" place crossed off while we can.

Well, I'd say you certainly can't go wrong with the price or the location. But it sounds like they could do a little bit to improve the amenities. Having a separate area for the bathroom is a huge help!

An hour? :faint: No need sanitizing the room now. The kids have already touched every square inch of the place.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I laugh because I've been there.

::yes:: It certainly made for a better situation at MK.

But clearly not all parks do it as well. I'm definitely interested to see what you have to say about this one. EPCOT is a mess...

:sad2: Must have been a rough shift.

I mean, yeah! How could you resist the siren's call when you're standing right outside the entrance??? Landon was right, you know.

The frustrating part of the wifi was the fact that Disney makes you rely on their MDE app. Everytime I needed to change a FP I had to give up on the wifi and switch to data. And before bed every night, I let Landon watch videos for a set amount of time. Well, without wifi that wasn't possible and we all know how well the four year old reacted to that.

The Epcot bag checks are terrible. They need a new setup. Ugh.

We ran into the same thing with all the different magic bands this past trip. So they can activate the two colors?

They should be able to activate as many MagicBands as you want. I know most people typically only have one, but for returning guests that have multiples it's an easy process to link the tickets to the bands. One trip my mother used the MDE app and linked four different bands to her Annual Pass. But that's because she's a bit Type A and wanted her outfits to coordinate with her bands....

So sorry the cast member was snippy with you. Clearly she wasn't having a magical day. Someone in guest services just needs to be on at all times. I know that is a very busy position but for some people this is their first interaction with Disney and having a grumpy person assist you just doesn't start the vacation off on the right foot.

I'm so happy for your family that Alex is home. Enjoy Ireland!

Everyone has their bad days, but I was surprised the Cast Member gave us grief over linking Landon's tickets to two different bands. I wouldn't have thought that would be an unusual request. It was the end of the day, though, and she was probably ready to end her shift and go home. We all have those days...

So exciting!!

Oh no! Close call! Yeah, using your zip code (postal code for us) isn't something we do for gas in Canada, at least not in our neck of the woods. I have a credit card here that has my Canadian billing address, but it deals in US funds so we don't have to pay exchange fees whenever we deposit US money, or if we use a Canadian credit card in the states, etc. We had intended to use it for all our gas on our road trip, etc. But we ended up having to go inside the gas station and prepay for gas every time, because we didn't have a US zip code to enter at the pump. SUCH a pain.

This is so cute!! Landon is growing into quite the little Disney fan!

We saw wild turkeys for the first time on our recent trip, too! So neat!

I agree. On both the pros and cons. They really need a solution for the Epcot issue. Sounds like you guys had some frustration there...

Aww poor Landon! It's hard for little ones to reason those things out. I hope it was all worth it when you went the next day!

Hah, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one fighting the gas stations. It can be an irritating setup, and with all the skimmer issues that central FL was having, it was probably better for your credit card that you had to go inside and pay!

Landon is our little park junkie. I love it.
We have good friends here who are also big Disney fans, and one day Landon and their five year old daughter were sitting in the back row of my friend's car discussing the pros and cons to every Disney ride they've ever been on. It was hilarious to listen to!

We visited Panama City Beach this summer. I loved the white sandy beaches and clear water. We want to make it to Destin for our next beach vacation, but 2018 is Disney year. Sometimes living in Kansas stinks. Everything seems so far away!

I would definitely recommend Destin, but that's near where I'm from so I'm a bit biased. I just think it's a tad bit less touristy than Panama City Beach. A little more laid back but still plenty of beautiful beaches to explore.

An Ireland trip sounds amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures from that.

Ugh, having to wait an hour for luggage is annoying when you think of all of the unpacking and organizing that could have been done in that time. Thank goodness you made it over and inside before the rain!!

Sorry about the frustrating CM experience. I can't imagine why they would care or make a big deal out of linking his two bands to the ticket! That's stupid. Sounds like she needed a Snickers.

We're trying to see as much of Europe as possible before we have to leave.
And hey, you're going to be back this way before you know it! I'm going to be jealous of all your Italy adventures...

That hour wait drove me a little crazy, only because we had absolutely nothing else to do. Wasting precious Disney time!

I'm finally here! So happy you were able to make this trip, and I look forward to reading more!

Yay! So glad you're here! Thanks for following along on another one of my reports.

Killarney is beautiful. Very scenic. We took a pony and trap ride from the Centre of town up to Muckross House when we were there several years ago and the kids loved it. My daughter has been more recently than me ( our youngest gets horribly car sick so it's a no-go for him) and I know she loved her time there. You'll love it :)

I tried to respond Friday night but had no luck.

we'll be taking a long weekend trip to Ireland!
Hooray!!

I'm excited for you. I would love to visit Ireland.

This was Alex's number one pick on places to see while in Europe and since I got to choose the last two destinations, I felt it was time we did what he wanted.

Ireland was my #1 pick until I read Outlander, now Scotland tops it.

Toddlers require a lot of junk…

Yes they do, as does babies.

Yep. My dad tied the stroller down with bungees.

Safety first.

Excellent idea, may have to try this one.

The suitcase was necessary.

Mom had a really great idea.

What was my zip code?!

Oh gosh!

I'm getting nervous for you too. Reminds me of the dream I had in school when I couldn't remember my locker combination.

His exact words were, “I get to meet Tinker Bell.”

So cute!

Then I turned around to capture Landon’s reaction. Because, you know, it’s Disney and he’s my park buddy. Surely, he would be just as excited as me to see the entrance.

Yeah?

Sounds about right.

That and the fact that the wifi never worked (I ended up using 2 GBs of data during my stay because I could never get the internet to work, something I found infuriatingly annoying.) were my only real complaints about Shades. Everything else was normal and what I expected it to be.

Very frustrating. The room size is really good.

Eventually, an hour later, a knock came on our door and we saw our lovely possessions on a cart. Thank goodness! I had planned to be in the room for a while, but I was expecting to sanitize and unpack in that time. Couldn’t do any of that without the cleaning supplies (we’d accidentally forgotten to pull out of the suitcase) and our clothes.

Sorry for the wait. This happened to us at a Hilton once. We really needed our stuff to get ready for a party.

I ended up deconstructing Evie’s sandwich and gave the bottom piece of bread to Landon while Evie kept the top.

Moms have to be so creative.

I love this dish, and I’m not even a pork fan. The slaw and pineapples on top tame the pork taste and give the food a nice tangy flavor

I do like pork and this sounds really good.

Buttttt….for Epcot purposes and ease with kids it wasn’t so great. I could go into it now, but I think I’ll save that for when the complications actually arose.

I found the lines to be a pain for Epcot too.

Not the greatest moment of the trip, but my mom and I did manage to pry Landon away from the entrance and get him and his sister back to the room.

Poor Landon. He's not the only one that would have trouble getting so close and not getting in.

I forget my zip code sometimes when using my credit card ... so you're not alone. Don't feel too bad.

I love that picture of Landon when you got to the welcome sign. He's super excited to meet Tink ... so of course he falls asleep. Kids.

Bummer that your bags took so long to get there. I hate when that happens. At least you got them eventually and managed to get a nice dinner in!

I'm with Landon ... the park is there, why couldn't you go in??? If only they did such things as give you a free ticket into the park on your arrival night ... that would be awesome. Disney should get on that.

Killarney is beautiful. Very scenic. We took a pony and trap ride from the Centre of town up to Muckross House when we were there several years ago and the kids loved it. My daughter has been more recently than me ( our youngest gets horribly car sick so it's a no-go for him) and I know she loved her time there. You'll love it :)

Oh, yay, I'm so glad to hear this! I know we're not going during the ideal time of year, but that doesn't bother us much. I think the weather will be pretty similar to it us here, and the kids are used to wet and dreary outings.
Sorry to hear your youngest gets car sick! That can't be easy for when you want to travel. Hopefully it's something that can be outgrown. (My husband used to have that issue when he was school-aged.)

I'm excited for you. I would love to visit Ireland.

Ireland was my #1 pick until I read Outlander, now Scotland tops it.

Oh, if I have my way, I'm not moving back to the states until I see Scotland! :rotfl2: While there won't be any James Frasers running around, I still want to see the sights and lay eyes on the places the book series have described so vividly.

I forget my zip code sometimes when using my credit card ... so you're not alone. Don't feel too bad.

I love that picture of Landon when you got to the welcome sign. He's super excited to meet Tink ... so of course he falls asleep. Kids.

Bummer that your bags took so long to get there. I hate when that happens. At least you got them eventually and managed to get a nice dinner in!

I'm with Landon ... the park is there, why couldn't you go in??? If only they did such things as give you a free ticket into the park on your arrival night ... that would be awesome. Disney should get on that.

I couldn't believe Landon fell asleep at the very end of the car ride! Six hours in the car and he gave up the fight right as we were entering Disney property. Guess he wanted to be well rested before we did what we thought we were going to...hit up the Magic Kingdom. :rotfl: I think him getting upset over being so close and not going in surprised me more than anything. I knew he liked Disney, but I didn't think he was old enough yet to understand what it meant to be at the ticket window and right next to the tapstiles. My kid was growing up on me.

All caught up. Wow, that travel day - makes me anxious just reading it, but you did great! I'm also really glad we got Global Entry for our Paris trip (or whatever else we do that's not planned yet). Hoping that will cut down on the trouble at least a bit.

Love the summary of your time at home with family. Looks wonderful and seems you made the most of it.

And yay for arriving back at Disney! I wonder if you had the same Guest Service CM we once had - was very snippy and did not listen to us. Also, I don't totally understand the Magic Band linking thing - we each have a completely insane amount of Magic Bands in MDE from all our trips and they are all active and clones of each other. We bring several and wear whatever matches (or what we feel like) each day. Or unless this is a newly purchased band? Then I see the need to link it. Anyway, looking forward to hearing about your early magic morning!

All caught up. Wow, that travel day - makes me anxious just reading it, but you did great! I'm also really glad we got Global Entry for our Paris trip (or whatever else we do that's not planned yet). Hoping that will cut down on the trouble at least a bit.

Love the summary of your time at home with family. Looks wonderful and seems you made the most of it.

And yay for arriving back at Disney! I wonder if you had the same Guest Service CM we once had - was very snippy and did not listen to us. Also, I don't totally understand the Magic Band linking thing - we each have a completely insane amount of Magic Bands in MDE from all our trips and they are all active and clones of each other. We bring several and wear whatever matches (or what we feel like) each day. Or unless this is a newly purchased band? Then I see the need to link it. Anyway, looking forward to hearing about your early magic morning!

I think since you'll be traveling with Dug and a child older than Landon was, your trip won't be as hard as mine. And truth be told, Landon was the easier of the two. There's a small victory for making it to the preschool age. (Speaking of your trip: we've told Landon that we're going back to Disneyland Paris in June, and he's very excited. He told us he NEEDED to ride Big Thunder Mountain again. Needed to...)

We could have linked Landon's band on MDE, we just figured since we were activating our tickets we'd go ahead and have the CM handle the bands, too. In hindsight, guess that was a mistake. Oh well, we'll know better next time.

I think since you'll be traveling with Dug and a child older than Landon was, your trip won't be as hard as mine. And truth be told, Landon was the easier of the two. There's a small victory for making it to the preschool age. (Speaking of your trip: we've told Landon that we're going back to Disneyland Paris in June, and he's very excited. He told us he NEEDED to ride Big Thunder Mountain again. Needed to...)
Haha, I think he and Izzy will get along just fine. :goodvibes

July 21st, 2017 Part 1:

Landon and Evie have no concept of “sleeping in” on vacation so without fail they woke up on our first morning in Disney at the lovely hour of 6 a.m.

Ugh.

My mom and I had decided before the trip to eat breakfast in the room to save some time and money. For the kids, I had brought yogurt and Cheerios and for myself I went with my go-to snack. Granny Smith apples, Greek yogurt mixed with flavored drink powder, and coffee.

01.JPG

I can’t say all my ideas are winners, but this one was certainly a hole in one. The kids benefited from following their “normal” morning routine and it put us all on the right foot leaving the room every morning.
The only downside to the whole setup was the fact that Evie didn’t have her booster seat so she wore more of her yogurt than she consumed. Probably used a whole roll of paper towels on that girl…

And if any of you guys are curious why Mr. Landon Man has worn glasses since he was 5 months old, I managed to snap a picture of him without his spectacles.

02.JPG

The official term is accommodative esotropia. What we tell people when we’re in a hurry? He goes cross-eyed when he tries to look at something up close.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, and my mom and I couldn’t sit in the room any longer. We’d shared half a pot of coffee, (don’t you judge us!) we had read three different books to the kids, and we had tried and failed (and tried and failed and tried and failed) to get on the MDE app to double check our reservations.

Blasted wifi.

My mom grabbed some of the park necessities, I grabbed the rest and we led the kids out of Shades and towards the Polynesian.

The walk that early in the morning was quite pretty. And I’ll go ahead and say now. I had made the difficult decision to leave our good dslr camera back home in Germany. Two young children, overseas travel, potentially crowded parks….as much as I didn’t want to admit it, I couldn’t handle a heavy camera around my neck and all those other factors. I ended up buying a point and shoot camera and that’s what a lot of my photos are from. However, I HATED the thing and refuse to go that route again. So I’ll try my hardest not to complain any more about the quality of my photos, but if it slips out now and again then I am sorry.

If it’s any consolation, you won’t hear as many gripes as my poor mother had to endure…

Sorry, Mom!

04.JPG

We made it inside the Poly lobby, where I watched happy parents walking back and forth from Captain Cooks with their refillable mugs and stale pastries and experienced fond flashbacks to my own stay.

I need another stay there. One where a 1 year old isn’t tagging along while the second munchkin is cooking in my belly.

Future dreams.

I immediately reopened the MDE app and got on without issue. Who else gets a kick out of walking into a resort and automatically connecting to the internet because you’ve done it in the past? It’s like a welcome home sign for your phone.

My mom and I led the kids upstairs and to the monorail station. I expected it to be busy because it was past 7:30 and the MK would be opening for EMH in half an hour, but to my surprise it wasn’t that bad. This was the first time I had to go through security with the stroller, and I won’t say I was thrilled at having to push Evie off to the side while I went through the metal detectors. There was something about having my kid out of my sight and out of my grasp in a crowded place that set me on edge. However, other than that it was a pleasant experience. The officer checking my bag was amazing with Landon. He talked about his Cars shirt, asked him what his favorite color was, let Landon look at his badge when he saw said color on it.

He was the classic, friendly Cast Member you hope to encounter on property and it kind of allowed us to start our park day on the right foot.

Landon’s favorite game during our trip was watch the monorail arrive and announce which color we had got.

During the trip, he’d even kept a mental tally of how many times we had ridden each one, but that’s long since been forgotten. At the time, though, this was a big deal.

Fellow was into the monorails.

(If I were on top of things, I would have bought him a monorail toy for Christmas.)

Evie, meanwhile, was furious she had to sit in the stroller because that meant she couldn’t look out the windows. So to those poor passengers in our car the morning of the 21st, I apologize for the crying one year old. I’d say she has gotten better, but that’d be a lie. If anything, she’s rolled into the terrible two’s with a vengeance that’s frightened Alex and me.

All right, back on track.

The three party members that had tickets got through the tapstiles without issue and soon we were all walking onto Main Street.

06.JPG

If this picture doesn’t prove that my son is a Disney lover like the rest of us, I don’t know what will. Landon was so, so, so excited to see the Cinderella’s Castle that he wanted to let go of my hand and run down the street.

Bummer for him, I refused to allow that.

Nana compromised, though, and let him push the stroller with her while I tried to take a couple photos with my craptastic camera. (Sorry, it slipped.)

09.JPG

When we reached the hub, Evie was really hollering about being trapped in the stroller so we stopped to get her out, and I tried to take a couple classic shots in front of the castle.

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

That photo of both kids? Yeah, that was the only one I got on Main Street.

Sad and shameful…

I need to up my photo game next time.

Or invest in Memory Maker.

Because, clearly, my photo talents are not what they once were…

Enough wallowing! Time to take these kiddos on some rides!

My mom pushed the stroller in the direction of Tomorrowland while Landon and Evie followed close to me. I wasn’t thinking too much and let my mind drift for a second and in that one moment, Evie chose to trip over an imaginary object on the ground and she took a hard fall.

The good news was that she stopped herself with her knee.

The bad news was that her knee was now scratched and bloody.

As expected, she was upset and hurt and thus ended her reign of walking anywhere the rest of the morning.

We morphed into this sight:

13.JPG

Because what parent doesn’t love walking around in 90 degree heat toting around a small heat maker while being dragged along by a preschooler?

Better get to the closest ride possible and settle these tiny humans into seats of their own.

Up Next…See You Later, A Couple Times!

Landon is definitely your Disney buddy :)
I adore that first photo of you all finally getting into a park and heading down MainStreet:woohoo:

He is also very cute both with and without his glasses.
Poor wee Evie finally making it out of her buggy to have some fun only to fall :(. Definitely not fair. I hope things got better for her once she got into her first ride. I know you only got the one photo of both kids together on Main Street but it is a very cute photo :). Evie looks ready to conquer the world ( or at least the park) :yay:

Hooray for morning routines! It sounds like a lovely morning, even with the hiccups and poor Evie skinning her knee. :guilty:

On the subject of point and shoot cameras, I got a Sony RX100 a couple years ago and it's great. From what I read, it's the closest you'll get to a DSLR in a point and shoot. It has a greater range for apertures than my old camera.

Well I personally think your crappy camera got some good shots! I love how excited Landon was to be in MK! Sorry about Evie's fall, I'm sure it was not fun at all to be carrying her around.

I use a point-and-shoot, but I've also never had a DSLR. I've seen DSLR pictures and the quality is definitely a big difference ... but the little one just works better for me. Sorry that the p&s didn't work out for you!

I love that Landon was running for the castle as soon as you got in. The Disney Spirit is strong with that one!!

Poor Evie ... falls are never fun. I'm glad she was mostly okay ... and sorry you had to carry her around, that must have been rough,

Well Hallo just found your TR and am following along. Sounds like it's going to be a wild read.

Just love this pic so much

So many new aspects and such a new adventure, I cannot wait to start talking about my incredible Florida trip and Disney escapade. I sincerely hope you will join me as I rehash stories involving my son entertaining vehicles of people, my daughter trying to swan dive off a table, solo park touring, fights with a lifeguard, and one mortifying incident at quick service restaurant.

There will be lots of photos of my kiddos, a few sappy incidences, and countless Disney moments that make these trip reports what they are: A place to share in the love and the memories that people create every single day at the greatest place on Earth.

You have me on the edge of my seat and am looking forward to reading more.[/QUOTE]

Greek yogurt mixed with flavored drink powder

Ooh, this is a cool hack!

And if any of you guys are curious why Mr. Landon Man has worn glasses since he was 5 months old, I managed to snap a picture of him without his spectacles.

02-jpg.280699

The official term is accommodative esotropia. What we tell people when we’re in a hurry? He goes cross-eyed when he tries to look at something up close.

Oh my gosh, cutie! But I'm so used to seeing him with his distinguished spectacles that I hardly recognized him here!

I ended up buying a point and shoot camera and that’s what a lot of my photos are from. However, I HATED the thing and refuse to go that route again. So I’ll try my hardest not to complain any more about the quality of my photos, but if it slips out now and again then I am sorry.

I'm sorry this didn't work out for you! It's a constant struggle for me, because I like taking better photos with my DSLR (not that mine is particularly advanced, but still better than the alternative.) But I also like not being burdened by a big camera and multiple lenses. I'm sure it's 10x more of a struggle when you're also keeping track of your kids at the same time. I bought a Canon powershot point-and-shoot a couple of trips ago, and I'm actually pretty okay with it. I think it's actually pretty good for a little guy, and the lack of quality is sometimes worth it for the increase in vacation-quality-of-life. But I'm sorry this wasn't the case for you and the camera you bought! :(

I won’t say I was thrilled at having to push Evie off to the side while I went through the metal detectors. There was something about having my kid out of my sight and out of my grasp in a crowded place that set me on edge.

I've read this same sentiment from another parents in another trip report. I can imagine this would be disconcerting. I don't know why they don't have a better way of doing this for families with small kids yet...

Landon was so, so, so excited to see the Cinderella’s Castle that he wanted to let go of my hand and run down the street.

Bummer for him, I refused to allow that.

Aww!! And obviously you're the worst mom ever for caring about his safety.

Because what parent doesn’t love walking around in 90 degree heat toting around a small heat maker while being dragged along by a preschooler?

I can't imagine who wouldn't want to do that! Sounds like heaven! :P

Landon and Evie have no concept of “sleeping in” on vacation so without fail they woke up on our first morning in Disney at the lovely hour of 6 a.m.

Ugh.
Ugh? That's the wrong reaction! Your kids understand the importance of Rope Drop! That's something to be celebrated!!!!

I can’t say all my ideas are winners, but this one was certainly a hole in one. The kids benefited from following their “normal” morning routine and it put us all on the right foot leaving the room every morning. The only downside to the whole setup was the fact that Evie didn’t have her booster seat so she wore more of her yogurt than she consumed. Probably used a whole roll of paper towels on that girl…
::yes:: and when all else fails, you're still in the room so just dunk her in the bathtub quickly!

How is he getting along with it? Is it something that can improve or will he always have glasses? He seems like he must be so used to them that they don't phase him much.

The walk that early in the morning was quite pretty. And I’ll go ahead and say now. I had made the difficult decision to leave our good dslr camera back home in Germany. Two young children, overseas travel, potentially crowded parks….as much as I didn’t want to admit it, I couldn’t handle a heavy camera around my neck and all those other factors.
I don't blame you. And don't worry about your craptastic point and shoot. We weren't even coming from another country and we left all our cameras at home on our last trip and settled for the occasional phone picture.

I immediately reopened the MDE app and got on without issue. Who else gets a kick out of walking into a resort and automatically connecting to the internet because you’ve done it in the past? It’s like a welcome home sign for your phone.
Never thought of it that way, but yeah!

There was something about having my kid out of my sight and out of my grasp in a crowded place that set me on edge. However, other than that it was a pleasant experience. The officer checking my bag was amazing with Landon. He talked about his Cars shirt, asked him what his favorite color was, let Landon look at his badge when he saw said color on it.
::yes:: At least it isn't as busy and a little more confined at the Poly than it is at the parks. :sad2:

During the trip, he’d even kept a mental tally of how many times we had ridden each one, but that’s long since been forgotten. At the time, though, this was a big deal.

Fellow was into the monorails.
:thumbsup2 Gotta love those monorails!

I need to up my photo game next time.

Or invest in Memory Maker.

Because, clearly, my photo talents are not what they once were…
It's called multiple kids. No time for pictures. Memory maker is your friend.

We morphed into this sight:

13-jpg.280711

The classic "mom" look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!