This is a great dilema! I need your opinion.

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I have a reservation at HRH for 5 nights from Jan 1- 6 2004. I have purchased the 5 day consecutive tickets for the price of 2. We are there to see the Grinch and Macy's Parade. We are renting a car for the whole time that we are in Orlando. We also want to visit AKL and MK and maybe..just maybe Epcot.

Do you think we should just stay at HRH for the whole entire stay and just drive to Disney for 2 days?

Do we move to Disney and stay at CSR for our last 2 nights? And we can save some $$.

I don't mind not have the EE. The kids doesn't nap in the middle of the day unless they are super exhausted, which I would doubt that cause they don't walk much...I do all the walking for them...they are in the stroller.

Thanks for you sharing your thoughts.

I think it depends if u can afford the splurge I would say stay at HRH and travel as I am sure you will love the resort:jester:

HRH is much nicer and moving waste a lot of valuable fun time. We always just stay now. We used to stay and Disney and drive over and now we switched! We always stay at Loews Hotels and drive to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter