This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

OH that is ok! I actually searched using the advanced search option and still did not find anyone. SO I just made my own! I embellished it with polka dot ribbon and it came out pretty cute :goodvibes Are you staying up late tonight because you got up so late, or are you still tired? My body gets SO confused after our "vacations" ;)

OH that is ok! I actually searched using the advanced search option and still did not find anyone. SO I just made my own! I embellished it with polka dot ribbon and it came out pretty cute :goodvibes Are you staying up late tonight because you got up so late, or are you still tired? My body gets SO confused after our "vacations" ;)

Yes!! I slept so late that I'm not tired right now!! :goodvibes

Hi Becky! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for ADR today! :goodvibes

What a great way to get over post-Disney blues, booking ADRs for the next trip! I will be doing the same after our December trip - we get home on the 18th and on the 28th we'll be able to book ADRs for our honeymoon! :cloud9:
I've been reading a TR recently where they had to book ADRs for their next trip while still at WDW! :thumbsup2 (think it was UncleOrvilles "ultrafeast" TR :))

Btw I definitely know you can cancel BBB appointments - I had to do it on our trip last July as DF's niece couldn't come on vacation with us in the end :sad2: so I cancelled it about 2 days before.
Hopefully Claire will be fine for her appointment by then though! :cutie:

Emma princess: x

HI. I just saw one of your posts in Jackie's PTR, I think, lol, and decided to check your PTR out... I am glad I did. You have a gorgeous famiy. Anyway, I hope you had a great trip and I am looking forward to your TR!

Welcome back! Hope you guys had a great time. Brooklynn and I enjoyed your facebook pictures. Sad we missed you in Memphis by only a couple of hours. We'll have to do it again some time and try to meet up.

I can't wait to hear all about the trip! I hope there was plenty o magic and wonder!

Hoping you got all of the ADRs you wanted!! I just consulted my trip plan against yours and it looks like none of our park days match up. Bummer!!

Oh and I vote for a new PTR. I think trying to do the May TR and Nov PTR will be confusing, and like you said, keep readers away.

Welcome home Becky and Happy ADR day! How exciting to be planning another trip on the heels of this one. I'm sure that helps with the Post-Disney blues!

Can't wait to hear how your TA did with all of your ADR requests! popcorn::

Happy ADR Day! I hope you got all you wanted this morning. How exciting to be making ADRs two days after you return from Disney. That's definitely the way to cure post-Disney blues! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad I got to meet you and your family at Akershus, this past Wednesday morning, and then again on Friday in Epcot. :)

Glad you had safe travels home, and I hear you about needing a vacation to recuperate from the vacation! :laughing:

Welcome back! I'm glad you guys had a great trip and how exciting that you get to come home only to start planning another. Crossing my fingers for you guys with your ADR's and looking forward to you starting your TR!

Welcome Back!!!!
So glad you had a great time!!
The past two times we did the MVMCP we took it easy during that day and had an early dinner and went right to the party. One year we did all the extra things they had, like the shows and parades. The other time we did the rides and parade. My kids loved dancing with the characters in fantasyland! they also loved the cookies and hot chocolate!!
Have fun planning the next trip! CAnt wait to hear all about it!

Laura

Hi Becky! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for ADR today! :goodvibes

What a great way to get over post-Disney blues, booking ADRs for the next trip! I will be doing the same after our December trip - we get home on the 18th and on the 28th we'll be able to book ADRs for our honeymoon! :cloud9:
I've been reading a TR recently where they had to book ADRs for their next trip while still at WDW! :thumbsup2 (think it was UncleOrvilles "ultrafeast" TR :))

Btw I definitely know you can cancel BBB appointments - I had to do it on our trip last July as DF's niece couldn't come on vacation with us in the end :sad2: so I cancelled it about 2 days before.
Hopefully Claire will be fine for her appointment by then though! :cutie:

Emma princess: x

Thanks Emma!! I'll post what I got in a bit!! I really hope that Claire will have enough hair by then for BBB!!

HI. I just saw one of your posts in Jackie's PTR, I think, lol, and decided to check your PTR out... I am glad I did. You have a gorgeous famiy. Anyway, I hope you had a great trip and I am looking forward to your TR!

Hi!! And :welcome: to my PTR!!! I'm glad you're joining in!! Awww!! Thank you for the kind words!!

Welcome back! Hope you guys had a great time. Brooklynn and I enjoyed your facebook pictures. Sad we missed you in Memphis by only a couple of hours. We'll have to do it again some time and try to meet up.

Thanks Jill!! I hate that I missed seeing ya'll on Sat. Please let me know when you're headed this way again!!

I can't wait to hear all about the trip! I hope there was plenty o magic and wonder!

Hoping you got all of the ADRs you wanted!! I just consulted my trip plan against yours and it looks like none of our park days match up. Bummer!!

Oh and I vote for a new PTR. I think trying to do the May TR and Nov PTR will be confusing, and like you said, keep readers away.

None of our parks match up?! That stinks! I'll post about ADRs soon. When do you make yours?! Yes, I will start a new PTR--I've just got to come up with a name!!

Welcome home Becky and Happy ADR day! How exciting to be planning another trip on the heels of this one. I'm sure that helps with the Post-Disney blues!

Can't wait to hear how your TA did with all of your ADR requests! popcorn::

Thanks Missy!! I'll post about ADRs very soon!!

Happy ADR Day! I hope you got all you wanted this morning. How exciting to be making ADRs two days after you return from Disney. That's definitely the way to cure post-Disney blues! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad I got to meet you and your family at Akershus, this past Wednesday morning, and then again on Friday in Epcot. :)

Glad you had safe travels home, and I hear you about needing a vacation to recuperate from the vacation! :laughing:

Hi Michelle!! Yes--a cure for sure!! I didn't have time to be depressed, that's for sure!! I am so glad that we got to meetup, too!! Your family is just precious!

Welcome back! I'm glad you guys had a great trip and how exciting that you get to come home only to start planning another. Crossing my fingers for you guys with your ADR's and looking forward to you starting your TR!

Thank you!! I will post about ADRs soon!!

Welcome Back!!!!
So glad you had a great time!!
The past two times we did the MVMCP we took it easy during that day and had an early dinner and went right to the party. One year we did all the extra things they had, like the shows and parades. The other time we did the rides and parade. My kids loved dancing with the characters in fantasyland! they also loved the cookies and hot chocolate!!
Have fun planning the next trip! CAnt wait to hear all about it!

Laura

Thank you Laura!! The party starts at 7:00 pm, right?!

Can't wait to see what you get for your ADRS! How fun to have ADR planning to come home to from your last vacation.

None of our parks match up?! That stinks! I'll post about ADRs soon. When do you make yours?! Yes, I will start a new PTR--I've just got to come up with a name!!

I just did my ADRs about 5 minutes ago. We were officially tomorrow, but they are actually allowing 190 days right now. I had not read about the glitch in the system until this afternoon. Needless to say, I went immediately over to Disney's website and got that taken care of!

Hey Becky!

Welcome back! I am glad you made it home safe and sound. I enjoyed the FB updates too. :goodvibes: Looking forward to seeing what you got as far as your ADRs went today.

Welcome back, Becky! Love keeping up with your updates on FB! Are you planning on doing a separate trip report, or will you just combine it with the ptr for the December trip? Can't wait to hear if you got your ADRs!

I just did my ADRs about 5 minutes ago. We were officially tomorrow, but they are actually allowing 190 days right now. I had not read about the glitch in the system until this afternoon. Needless to say, I went immediately over to Disney's website and got that taken care of!

Oh wow!! I hadn't heard that!! NICE! Did you get what you wanted?!

Hey Becky!

Welcome back! I am glad you made it home safe and sound. I enjoyed the FB updates too. :goodvibes: Looking forward to seeing what you got as far as your ADRs went today.

Thanks Stephanie!! Will update ADRs soon!!

Welcome back, Becky! Love keeping up with your updates on FB! Are you planning on doing a separate trip report, or will you just combine it with the ptr for the December trip? Can't wait to hear if you got your ADRs!

Thanks Rebecca!! Yes, I plan on doing a separate PTR--just thinking of a name!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!