This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

I just did my ADRs about 5 minutes ago. We were officially tomorrow, but they are actually allowing 190 days right now. I had not read about the glitch in the system until this afternoon. Needless to say, I went immediately over to Disney's website and got that taken care of!

I heard about that! Makes me so nervous about my ressies. I just emailed Angela (Becky and I's TA). Hopefully it gets taken care of---but I am happy that you got what you need :thumbsup2 I am just scared all of the dates and times will be taken before I get a chance :rolleyes1

I heard about that! Makes me so nervous about my ressies. I just emailed Angela (Becky and I's TA). Hopefully it gets taken care of---but I am happy that you got what you need :thumbsup2 I am just scared all of the dates and times will be taken before I get a chance :rolleyes1

I was able to get everything I wanted at basically the time I wanted (5-10 minutes off). Of course, I didn't try for CRT or LeCellier. It looks like you have to wait till tomorrow to do HDDR as well. Hopefully, you were able to get it all done!

Joining you now! Welcome home! I loved all the updates you did on FB! I don't know how you did it!!!

YAY!! Thanks! I pretty much upated while I waited in line, sat down for a meal, etc. The pics were quick and easy to upload with the FB app on my phone!! :)

YAY!! Thanks! I pretty much upated while I waited in line, sat down for a meal, etc. The pics were quick and easy to upload with the FB app on my phone!! :)

I have the app too, I just may do the same & update while waiting in line. I KNOW there will be lines. My FB hiatus will be cut short lol

I know you are done over here, but I had to post b/c I was so proud of myself for finishing this even though I was WAY behind! I am just so type A that I had to finish this before reading the new PTR. Strange, I know! But I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read the TR!

I know you are done over here, but I had to post b/c I was so proud of myself for finishing this even though I was WAY behind! I am just so type A that I had to finish this before reading the new PTR. Strange, I know! But I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read the TR!

Not strange at all!! I'm Type A as well so I totally understand!! Glad you enjoyed it and I'm glad you're joining in on my new PTR!! I will post as soon as I start the TR!! I have a bunch of pics to upload before I can start!! :goodvibes

Hee hee!! Too funny!! :lmao: I won't say a word!! :goodvibes

He checked his FB & was like wow, you really didn't get on there today. I say nope, while fighting back giggles. He asks Brady if I got on the computer, and of course I did not. Brady says "no daddy." :rotfl: Technically he is not lying, I did not get on the computer, I just checked it from my blackberry!!!!:lmao::lmao:

He checked his FB & was like wow, you really didn't get on there today. I say nope, while fighting back giggles. He asks Brady if I got on the computer, and of course I did not. Brady says "no daddy." :rotfl: Technically he is not lying, I did not get on the computer, I just checked it from my blackberry!!!!:lmao::lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

I just did my ADRs about 5 minutes ago. We were officially tomorrow, but they are actually allowing 190 days right now. I had not read about the glitch in the system until this afternoon. Needless to say, I went immediately over to Disney's website and got that taken care of!

I just tried to make my ressies, and I wasn't able to go that far in advance. I guess they fixed the glitch. :confused3

Welcome back! I can't wait to read about your trip. Your ADR's look great! That is so nice that you do not have to get up and make them on your own. You have a wonderful travel agent. I am going to check out your PTR now.

Yay!! A new PTR! On my way over!

YAY! Glad you'll be joining me!!

I just tried to make my ressies, and I wasn't able to go that far in advance. I guess they fixed the glitch. :confused3

Aww man! That stinks! I'm sure you'll be able to get what you want when your day comes! No worries! I didn't get to do it early either.

Welcome back! I can't wait to read about your trip. Your ADR's look great! That is so nice that you do not have to get up and make them on your own. You have a wonderful travel agent. I am going to check out your PTR now.

Thank you!! Yes, my TA is the BEST!!!

Welcome back. Just checking in today and need to catch up on everything since you got back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!