This Is A Poncho-Free Zone!--May 22-29, 2010 PTR (New PTR!!!! 5/31)

Love the pics you posted on facebook. They are so good. I am trying my hand at another TR, started my PTR and we only have 13 days....:cool1::cool1:

Welcome back Becky!

I'm pretty sure I saw you & your family in Epcot the 28th. It was sometime after the 2:30 DIS meet, we were heading back to BLT & you guys would have been heading in the opposite direction somewhere in the WS I'd say between Germany & the US. I just caught a glimpse of you? pushing a stroller! We both were moving pretty quickly and it took me a minute before I said to my DH "I think that was ladybugmom we just passed!" :lmao:

I'm going to have to check out your new PTR, too.

I see I've missed out on a bunch of FB photos, I'll have to see what I can do to remedy that!

Hi there! Looking forward to reading your May 2010 trip report and hearing about the Polynesian and your family fun!

I've jumped on board with your pre-trip report for Christmas!!! :)

Love the pics you posted on facebook. They are so good. I am trying my hand at another TR, started my PTR and we only have 13 days....:cool1::cool1:

Thanks Jan!! I appreciate it!! WOW!! Your trip is almost here!! Sooo exciting!!

Welcome back Becky!

I'm pretty sure I saw you & your family in Epcot the 28th. It was sometime after the 2:30 DIS meet, we were heading back to BLT & you guys would have been heading in the opposite direction somewhere in the WS I'd say between Germany & the US. I just caught a glimpse of you? pushing a stroller! We both were moving pretty quickly and it took me a minute before I said to my DH "I think that was ladybugmom we just passed!" :lmao:

I'm going to have to check out your new PTR, too.

I see I've missed out on a bunch of FB photos, I'll have to see what I can do to remedy that!

Thanks!! Aw man! I wish you would have said something!! Did you go to the DIS meet?! We didn't make it in time, unfortunately.

Hi there! Looking forward to reading your May 2010 trip report and hearing about the Polynesian and your family fun!

I've jumped on board with your pre-trip report for Christmas!!! :)

Hi Renee!! I've been waiting on getting my mom's pics before I start--and getting the girl's recital over with!! I hope to start very soon!! :goodvibes

Yeah for the girls dance recital! My little Ava has her first dance recital on June 27th and I'm very excited!! Hope your two ballerina's had a great time!!!!

Can't wait for your TR, Becky! Amy has always been my dancer and loves it. She's my girly girl. Emily was in dance when she was younger but now does Softball and Volleyball. She's girly but not as girly as Amy.
Hope you had a great day!:goodvibes

Can't wait for your TR, Becky! Amy has always been my dancer and loves it. She's my girly girl. Emily was in dance when she was younger but now does Softball and Volleyball. She's girly but not as girly as Amy.
Hope you had a great day!:goodvibes

I hope to start soon now that dance is over!! :goodvibes

I was 50 pages behind! :rotfl: I skipped the chit-chat, but read all your posts - loved all the pictures of your adorable girls! The Dr. Suess hair made me laugh out loud! You are so creative on how you did that too. :thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to reading your TR when you are able to start it, and have the link open for your new PTR, I'll catch up there ASAP.

I hope your ordeal with the house is done SOON. I know exactly how frustrating and stressful that all can be...especially since right now you probably have 2 house payments - yuck! I'll be praying for you guys! :hug:

Anyone heard from Becky lately?....she hasn't been around for ages...Has she been on face book?

becky come back we miss you!:)

I haven't heard, but I'm not on much anymore. Doesn't she teach school? So, she's probably really busy with that and kids.

She doesn't teach anymore. She is on FB & updates quite frequently. She has been super busy with kids, life, etc. I will pass on the messages to her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter