"This is a special place"-Feb 2019 WDW & Cruise-COMPLETED (finally) 6/29!

Just found this TR and read it from start to finish!!! WOW!!! Sounds like you and your Mom (who if you would have told me was your older sister, I would have believed you) had a great time!!!! I'm glad she finally understands your love for WDW!!! :thumbsup2

That is so cool that your Dad sent your Mom flowers and goodies for Valentine's Day!!! :love:

Glad you have future trips planned... We're headed down in October and just plan on enjoying AKL for the week and not even going into any of the parks... It's time to have a relaxing Disney vacation...

Oh, yum!!! All the desserts looks so tasty, especially the tray of cheese--like, can I just have that right now?! You didn't drop any this time around, right? ;)

Watched fireworks – wow, still love it. Mom’s reaction: “sorry Disneyland, but Disneyworld wins”
This warms my heart!!! I'm so glad she found things to love at WDW, so that she wasn't disappointed compared to DL!

I'm off to catch up on Asia now!!

Just found this TR and read it from start to finish!!! WOW!!! Sounds like you and your Mom (who if you would have told me was your older sister, I would have believed you) had a great time!!!! I'm glad she finally understands your love for WDW!!! :thumbsup2

That is so cool that your Dad sent your Mom flowers and goodies for Valentine's Day!!! :love:

Glad you have future trips planned... We're headed down in October and just plan on enjoying AKL for the week and not even going into any of the parks... It's time to have a relaxing Disney vacation...
Haha, I'm sure my mom would love to hear that! And I was happy she had a good time!

I had hinted to dad that disney did in-room deliveries. I think he looked at some of the other off-site offerings, so I knew something was coming, just not what!

I hope you have fun at AKL! Definitely the perfect resotr to just relax - besides the animals its my favorite pool area! If you haven't been much, my favorite secret aspect is they don't lock the hot tubs, so you can get access to them pretty much 24 hrs! I definitely soaked in one post DAH one time when I was just so sore (I just didn't make a lot of noise to avoid disturbing people whose rooms looked out onto that area).
Oh, yum!!! All the desserts looks so tasty, especially the tray of cheese--like, can I just have that right now?! You didn't drop any this time around, right? ;)

This warms my heart!!! I'm so glad she found things to love at WDW, so that she wasn't disappointed compared to DL!

I'm off to catch up on Asia now!!
I did not drop anything!

Yeah, I was happy she had a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter