This is Halloween....PTR

More purchases!!! Getting a bit carried away.

Jack Skellington and Minnie Mouse ears from Etsy.
DE916D1F-DA9B-4C20-BA67-D6B8EB2C56C2_zpstbtv1dpx.jpg

Maleficent tshirt and Seven Dwarves PJs from Asda.
889A08AD-587A-4B9C-85F7-78032B88C827_zpsxlqxj4ym.jpg

8F03AF57-6E33-4DA7-B72C-49CCA421567F_zps97tskldf.jpg

And a sneak-peak of my Halloween Soirée costume.
762BBBE5-B152-440D-8AEF-5FDC9ECA0C34_zpsqszdcz9t.jpg

I've completely changed my ADRs. I was unsure about which day to do Inventions but I think now the safest bet is to go for the brunch on Sun 1st Nov. Also with my extra day that I added to the trip, it changed things a bit. So this is how it is now:

Fri 30th: Hoping to go to Lucky Nuggett but if it's too busy I have Plaza Gardens booked for 7pm as a back-up.

Sat 31st: Blue Lagoon 2pm
Counter service in the evening at the soirée.

Sun 1st: Halloween Brunch at Inventions
Buffalo Bills 6:30pm

Mon 2nd: Auberge de Cendrillion 1pm
Cafe Fantasia or somewhere in the Village in the evening after park closing at 7pm

Tues 3rd: Bistro Chez Remy 1pm
Chuck Wagon 6pm before being collected at Hotel Cheyenne at 7pm. If we're not hungry we'll just grab something in EOS to bring to the airport with us.

Love your ears and your costume is looking good too! Good choices for food, nice to sit down mid-day and enjoy a nice meal.

Not long to go!

So I have some great news! My good friend, S, her other half, K, their DDs M (6) and A (3 months) have booked to come to DLP!
They arrive on the Sunday at around midday so we'll meet them in the DLH and then go to Inventions Brunch together. My boys get on really well with M so they'll be delighted. It's all a big surprise though. Myself and S are enjoying the secret scheming! They're booked to come to ADC with us on Monday, where we will have birthday cake for M, and also BCR on Tuesday. so exciting!

That's lovely news. Have they been before or will you be Tour Guide Barbie? :goodvibes

LOL! I am so like tour guide Barbie! Also a bit like the girl from American Pie, "and this one time, at bandcamp". I'd say I'm a right pain in the neck! :rotfl:
S has been before but the others haven't. She keeps calling me a Disney nerd, until I correct her and tell her the correct term is 'Disnerd'. :rotfl2:

6 sleeps! So exciting!
I have been getting even more carried away with the pre-trip shopping.

Some Halloween earrings and a necklace to go with my Soirée costume from femme de bloom on etsy.

491F6711-3665-4F72-98CF-A05D176909E1_zpsfc63esnw.jpg

A5B4A57E-F3F6-49CF-8969-C58AA845CEDA_zpsg9jtzaz3.jpg

And I just could not resist the new line of Disney Vans! I got the Alice in Wonderland Hi-tops. Love them!

3D664C8A-5168-4EAC-ACDB-9F7C22E791AF_zpswtadqljh.jpg

Some trick or treat bags for the boys. These will also double as their goody bags for the plane journey.
8B817525-7D7D-4AAC-ADB5-520448A5DCBD_zpsccljkmuq.jpg

50F1CCA9-67AF-4AE6-8A77-6588C1C7BBDC_zpsucrtzukk.jpg

And lastly, I decided to dye my hair purple for Halloween!!!
93EE1DE3-231A-4C16-8998-6D114A7DA7DD_zpsz6f85ygn.jpg

Love your hair! Not long now, really looking forward to hearing all about it :goodvibes

So we're off in the morning. Still not packed! I have sinusitis and am feeling a bit rubbish this evening, but I really need to get my backside in gear!

I've studied the park programme very closely and we should be able to fit in all the Halloween stuff that we want to do between tomorrow evening and Saturday morning. The Soiree programme was released this evening too but we'll just go with the flow for that as I'm expecting it to be very busy.

See you all on the other side! :thumbsup2

PS. I did a pre-trip report on my (new) blog: https://deesdisneydreams.wordpress.com/2015/10/24/halloween-2015-pre-trip-report/

Safe journey Dee and have a ball. :goodvibes Sinusitis isn't a good mix with flying - hope the pressure doesn't cause you too much pain. :hug:

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your photos. :cheer2:

Home, and exhausted! Can't bear the thoughts of unpacking! And back to work tomorrow.
We had a really magical time. Full TR will follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts