This is just so sad,,and makes me ask WHY would someone do this?? I don't call it 'playing'??

whereas if the family loses, I don't know that they'll have the appetite for another go at this.

That's probably wishful thinking. So far, they've been acting like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to this situation. Remember, the mother herself is an attorney. She lives in court.

Really sad that they continue this. I believed that Grandfather was negligent this whole time. After having gone on the sister ship and seeing for myself first hand the circumstances, I now KNOW the Grandfather was negligent. There’s just no way he did not know he was literally dangling that child out the window. The handrail is at minimum 9” from the window edge. It’s quite a large gap you have to lean over to even get your head out of the window. Had she been seated on the railing, she still likely would not have fallen out the way she did she would have fallen forward not down. She was very much being held over and past the railing and out the windown.

It’s disgusting and I hope the jury is taken into one of their ships to see first hand what you’d have to do to first not notice the clearly open window with a breeze blowing at you and how impossible it is for a child to just fall out of one off those windows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!