"This is the BEST DAY EVER"A Dec'12 TR-A Princess's 5thBday and 3000 pics! UDx2 5/20

Closing Thoughts

This vacation really was a once in a lifetime experience. We all have so many wonderful memories from this week. Here are some of my favorites:

*Walking onto Main Street, USA for the first time and being pulled in so many different directions at once. I had planned and planned, but was still unprepared for how overwhelming and wonderful it is!!!! <3 <3 <3

*Seeing Cinderella Castle in person after admiring it on tv and pictures for so many years!!

*Running up to ride the teacups with Olivia!!! The excitement was so overwhelming!!!

*Seeing Olivia's face light up on each ride. I hope I never forget the sound of her giggles!

*Walking hand-in-hand with my husband in the most magical place on earth!

*Expedition Everest- it made my hubby cry...'nuff said! LOL

*Staying up and decorating our hotel room until the early morning hours. And Olivia thinking Mickey and friends had come overnight to surprise her!

*Riding Toy Story Midway Mania with Carter. He really did enjoy himself on that ride, despite being only 1 year old! haha

*Walking out of Magic Kingdom for the last time with the Christmas Party starting and snow falling on Main Street.

There are SOOOO many more!!!!! I can't wait to go back. Yes, I am a Disney convert. You all have pulled me into this obsession and I can't get enough!!!! hahahaha

Thank you all SO MUCH for following along on our trip! I have enjoyed revisiting all the pictures and stories. It just keeps the magic alive for a little longer. :)

I have DH convinced (I think) to go back October 2014. So throw some WDW magic dust our way so he agrees!!! LOL

If anyone would like to follow our family in real life, visit my blog www.MomPaperScissors.com It is a lot about us (family stories and pictures) and a little about my interests (organizing, beauty products, crafting). Also, my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/clynngibson has all our Disney videos, family vlogs, and more for your viewing pleasure. :) Subscribe to both and let me know you're from The Dis!

THANKS FOR READING

THE END.

Oh phooey! Finally got. Chance to catchup and it's done!

I loved readin through and seeing all the pics. Your kiddies are just so adorable! Pics are amazing. I'm looking forward to tryin the jalapeño pretzel, I've herd it's good!

Thanks for stickin with me to the end!!! I can't believe it took 6 months to complete it! LOL

Definitely try the jalapeno pretzel...delish!!

It sounds like you guys had such an amazing trip :goodvibes

I'm sad to see your report come to an end, but here's to hoping they'll be another one soon!

As soon as I have some time I am definitely going to head over to check our your youtube channel!

Wow, I timed that just right! I just found your trip report and read the whole thing straight through.
What a great report!! It looked like you had a near perfect trip. And you took some beautiful photos.
I have a feeling your little girl will be a Disney fan for life after that experience.
I like how you took some of your photos from different angles than what I usually see.
Thank you for shareing your trip. I really enjoyed it a lot.

It sounds like you guys had such an amazing trip :goodvibes

I'm sad to see your report come to an end, but here's to hoping they'll be another one soon!

As soon as I have some time I am definitely going to head over to check our your youtube channel!

Awesome!! Thanks for reading along. :) And make sure to comment on one of my videos and let me know you're from The Dis!

Wow, I timed that just right! I just found your trip report and read the whole thing straight through.
What a great report!! It looked like you had a near perfect trip. And you took some beautiful photos.
I have a feeling your little girl will be a Disney fan for life after that experience.
I like how you took some of your photos from different angles than what I usually see.
Thank you for shareing your trip. I really enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks so much!! Our trip did go so perfectly!! Now all the nay-sayers who laughed at my planning are asking for advice! hahaha

You got some awesome pictures! I have been reading a ton of TRs lately to get me motivated to do some more planning on our upcoming trip. I really enjoyed your report and hope that you can start planning your next trip soon! :)

You got some awesome pictures! I have been reading a ton of TRs lately to get me motivated to do some more planning on our upcoming trip. I really enjoyed your report and hope that you can start planning your next trip soon! :)

Thanks!! I hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter