This Is Us- Season 3

• kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
    I could not get myself to press like on such blasphemous behaviour. ;):wave2:

Have you always been that way kimblebee? So curious.
    No, I loved summer when I was younger. It’s not the heat that I hate, it’s when the humidity gets added in that it becomes unbearable. It really messes me up health wise.

• lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
    If you click on the second part of her post you can see a countdown ticker. It’s counting down until my happy day (presumably the first day of fall) lol
    I figured that part out. Thanks kimblebee.

But it's about the third time I haven't been able to see someone's paste or pictures on here lately. And out of the blue I couldn't bring over a picture the other night. So I thought maybe it was me, why I wasn't seeing it all. That I've somehow changed something on my computer.

Nothing like taking a television thread off topic! :cheer2: :rotfl2:

Last edited:

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
    I am most curious about Beth. Love her character. I had thoughts of early dementia with that scene in the future, but I hope I'm completely wrong.

I also hope that they can balance the good and the bad. I don't want it to get too heavy.

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
    that music they play in the back ground when something sentimental is happening really sets the tone, a great show

I know the music you’re talking about it and I LOVE it. The episode that was dedicated to Kevin (called Number One) used it a ton.

Squirlz

DIS Veteran
    Mandy Moore was on Drunk History the other night. Took me a few minutes to realize who she was.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM