This Is Us- Season 3

I saw Mandy Moore on a talk show recently and she looked fantastic. I also read that she is actually the youngest adult on the show, including all her “adult” children. Looking forward to September, but not yet. I dread winter.

Kimblebee, I hope you have a/c. It’s a hot, sunny, beautiful week in Winnipeg, but it must be hard to handle with your medical condition. Hope you can stay cool and comfortable.

I saw Mandy Moore on a talk show recently and she looked fantastic. I also read that she is actually the youngest adult on the show, including all her “adult” children. Looking forward to September, but not yet. I dread winter.

Kimblebee, I hope you have a/c. It’s a hot, sunny, beautiful week in Winnipeg, but it must be hard to handle with your medical condition. Hope you can stay cool and comfortable.

I have a window a/c in my room so that’s where I’m hiding until I see a snowflake lol

I have my daughters convocation in a week and I’m dreading it so much. 1700 people, small space, no a/c...

I saw Mandy Moore on a talk show recently and she looked fantastic. I also read that she is actually the youngest adult on the show, including all her “adult” children...

I just saw her on an old episode of Grey's Anatomy, and for a second, I was like "Where do I know here from?" :rotfl:

I can't wait.

I just finished binge watching all 6 seasons of Parenthood because I read that a lot of people that loved This is Us, also loved Parenthood. I totally agree. I cried almost every episode just like in TIU.

They have, or are just about to put season two on Netflix so I’ll binge when it gets there. My favourite episode from last season was Number One, the episode that focused on Kevin. I think I’ve alreadt watched it 5-6 times. This third season is going to be so good. Lots of things to be explored.

I started watching it On Demand this summer and it's a great show! I have a question about On Demand. I started taping it in June and noticed the commercials are for the winter olympics! I just assumed since the olympics are over that Direct TV would have current commercials not ones from six months ago. I just think it's odd.

I started watching it On Demand this summer and it's a great show! I have a question about On Demand. I started taping it in June and noticed the commercials are for the winter olympics! I just assumed since the olympics are over that Direct TV would have current commercials not ones from six months ago. I just think it's odd.

My cable services on demand shows out of date commercials and promos too. It’s super annoying. The channels like TLC and and a few others don’t have promos and I much prefer that.

Mine was doing the opposite yesterday - I saw ads for new fall shows, and I did a double-take. What bugged me was that the timing was a longer for the new ones, and it cut short a couple of scenes I knew were supposed to be there.

They have, or are just about to put season two on Netflix so I’ll binge when it gets there.

Oooh, maybe I'll watch there instead! - NO commercials. :)

I figured that part out. Thanks kimblebee.

But it's about the third time I haven't been able to see someone's paste or pictures on here lately. And out of the blue I couldn't bring over a picture the other night. So I thought maybe it was me, why I wasn't seeing it all. That I've somehow changed something on my computer.

Nothing like taking a television thread off topic! :cheer2: :rotfl2:

I fixed my problem last month. I bought a new Samsung Tab A. I sincerely hope that is NOT your only fix too!

I think the question I want answered the most is who is ‘her’ that Randall and Tess are talking about.

I hope this season doesn’t end up with a huge hype like Jack dying did. I feel like it distracted from the season as a while and at one point I ended up thinking just die already lol

On a different note, in the past year my dad has made quite a habit of being an extra in movies that are shot here. It’s so funny because it’s so not like him at all. He was in a movie with Chrissy Metz over the summer. I can’t remember if it’s a studio release or a lifetime/hallmark channel. He didn’t have any scenes with her but he did meet her. He also did one with Danica McKeller (Winnie from The Wonder Years for us geezers lol).

I dreamt last night that the first episode of TiU was all about Deja having a baby! Weird!!

I hope they can keep that from leaking out. I enjoy watching the development of the shows.

Definitely hope you are right.

Can't help thinking about the disappointment I feel in the ending of the last show I know that put some pre-filmed scenes in the can early on. Yep, still bitter about How I Met Your Mother's ending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!