This Is Us- Season 3

I could not get myself to press like on such blasphemous behaviour. ;):wave2:

Have you always been that way kimblebee? So curious.

No, I loved summer when I was younger. It’s not the heat that I hate, it’s when the humidity gets added in that it becomes unbearable. It really messes me up health wise.

If you click on the second part of her post you can see a countdown ticker. It’s counting down until my happy day (presumably the first day of fall) lol

I figured that part out. Thanks kimblebee.

But it's about the third time I haven't been able to see someone's paste or pictures on here lately. And out of the blue I couldn't bring over a picture the other night. So I thought maybe it was me, why I wasn't seeing it all. That I've somehow changed something on my computer.

Nothing like taking a television thread off topic! :cheer2: :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I am most curious about Beth. Love her character. I had thoughts of early dementia with that scene in the future, but I hope I'm completely wrong.

I also hope that they can balance the good and the bad. I don't want it to get too heavy.

that music they play in the back ground when something sentimental is happening really sets the tone, a great show

I know the music you’re talking about it and I LOVE it. The episode that was dedicated to Kevin (called Number One) used it a ton.

Mandy Moore was on Drunk History the other night. Took me a few minutes to realize who she was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts