This Is Us- Season 3

Does a single person in this show work a 9-5 job? You know, now that Beth is unemployed. I know not everyone does, but usually someone does here and there. I guess maybe Toby does. But he can't seem to get out of bed right now, but I guess he still goes to work?

And Beth and Randall's cash reserves must be crazy deep if they can (apparently?) self finance a campaign while neither of them is working. Even if he wins, I doubt a councilman makes much.

Does a single person in this show work a 9-5 job? You know, now that Beth is unemployed. I know not everyone does, but usually someone does here and there. I guess maybe Toby does. But he can't seem to get out of bed right now, but I guess he still goes to work?

And Beth and Randall's cash reserves must be crazy deep if they can (apparently?) self finance a campaign while neither of them is working. Even if he wins, I doubt a councilman makes much.

Especially in one of the US's most expensive zip codes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine,_New_Jersey. Alpine really is a bit much. We know they've done well for themselves but Alpine? Especially with Randall spending most of his time in/near Philly.

OK, I’m first again. I’m going to live post as I watch so don’t read this if you don’t want spoilers..

• it’s good to see everyone again. It feels like forever since a new episode.

• that necklace has made the rounds and may not be as important as we thought it was.

• uh oh..Nick is messed up

• is that Joni Mitchell? Another fine Canadian.

• yep, guess it is lol

• ohh, what if that necklace doesn’t really mean anything to Jack and trickles down to Kevin?

• hmm, I still don’t like this girl.

•Kevin wants way more than the girl wants to give..he’s going to get hurt.

• Neil Young? Another hometown boy lol

• the new stage of a relationship is awesome. You don’t care if you are on a flea bitten mattress as long as you’re together <3

• anytime a female barfs and she’s in a sexual relationship how can you not think pregnancy? I would hate that storyline for Kevin. It would totally override Kate and Toby’s story.

• oh man..that’s a whole lotta guilt to carry around for your whole life.

• why is she drinking suntan lotion?

•Kevin, nooooo

• hmm..did jack have something to do with Nicky’s death or decision to stay in Vietnam?

Overall, good episode, but not very uplifting.

• anytime a female barfs and she’s in a sexual relationship how can you not think pregnancy? I would hate that storyline for Kevin. It would totally override Kate and Toby’s story.

• why is she drinking suntan lotion?

I think she was throwing up due to that soup she ate that Kevin wouldn't try. She was drinking coconut water - the suntan lotion was a joke.

We watched the latest episode last night. I loved, loved, loved seeing the early stages of Jack and Rebecca's relationship, but the shot of the two of them dancing next to the older couple made me really sad that Jack and Rebecca don't get the chance to grow old together.

Even though the necklace seems a little iffy right now, I hope Kevin finds what he's searching for.

Nicky. . . at a loss for words. I feel for him and for Jack.

I still think the woman in Vietnam (from Kevin's photo) is going to play a larger part.

Will next week be a Thanksgiving episode? That's always such a big holiday for the Pearsons.

Was the woman who came out of the woods at night while Jack and his men were eating by the campfire the same girl in the photo? She crashed out of the woods, made eye contact with Jack then kept running.

I keep thinking of what Jack said to Nicky when Nicky was upset about getting in trouble with his Sargent, "I'll figure something out." I keep going back to Nicky being alive in Vietnam somewhere, but I kind of don't think that is plausible. I guess Jack could have covered for his brother to protect him, but I can't see Jack putting his parents through the anguish of losing their youngest son and only Jack knowing he really was not dead. I also think Bao will play a part in this.

Yes there is a Thanksgiving episode next week. William was in the preview!

Was the woman who came out of the woods at night while Jack and his men were eating by the campfire the same girl in the photo? She crashed out of the woods, made eye contact with Jack then kept running.

I keep thinking of what Jack said to Nicky when Nicky was upset about getting in trouble with his Sargent, "I'll figure something out." I keep going back to Nicky being alive in Vietnam somewhere, but I kind of don't think that is plausible. I guess Jack could have covered for his brother to protect him, but I can't see Jack putting his parents through the anguish of losing their youngest son and only Jack knowing he really was not dead. I also think Bao will play a part in this.

Yes, I'm 99% certain that's the same woman. I agree about Bao. I think we haven't seen the last of him.

I feel the same way. I’m not as eager to watch on Tuesday nights as I had been last season.

I’m starting to feel this way too. Not that every show has to be an emotional drag but I think this season has too much in the past and not enough in the present. I miss seeing the big three.

Jack seemed very troubled by the emotional state his brother was in, like it completely threw him like the little brother he knew was so drastically changed.

Yeah, pretty sure it was food poisoning. They made a point to make a fuss over her eating bat, and then she was sick shortly after.

That was my first thought too - but maybe it was to throw us off, and they'll be two new babies in the family??

I will be so upset if Jack trying to help his brother (by bringing him to his unit) is what gets him killed! (I don't think it will be, though, because he specifically told the other soldier's parents that taking his eyes off him was his "biggest" mistake.)

I do like getting the backstories - especially Jack and Rebecca, but I also want to know how Kate and Toby are doing in the present, so i'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving episode.

:teeth: I noticed that too. William is definitely one of my favorites!

My cable company had this week's episode On Demand so I watched it, but they never added last week's episode. I googled it to see what happened. Frustrating.

When Jack asked Bao if he was a good guy or a bad guy, what was the answer? I couldn't hear it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!