This Is Us- Season 3

My cable company had this week's episode On Demand so I watched it, but they never added last week's episode. I googled it to see what happened. Frustrating.

When Jack asked Bao if he was a good guy or a bad guy, what was the answer? I couldn't hear it.
He asked if he was VC I believe, and he said sometimes.

I think she was throwing up due to that soup she ate that Kevin wouldn't try. She was drinking coconut water - the suntan lotion was a joke.

Yes, she was eating bat. When she vomited the first time, Kevin said, "That's a whole lot of bad bat." I think it's as simple as food poisoning. *fingers crossed*

And the suntan lotion was a joke. Kevin made the joke at first and she responded jokingly.

I'm so glad to hear William will be back next week! I haven't seen any previews yet, but now I'm going to go look for them!!

Edited to add: It looks like it will be a great episode. Wish it could be 2 hours instead of 1.

Last edited:

die?

Do you mean in this episode? - No.

In the series in general, we are under the impression that he did - at some point in Vietnam. (But there has been some questioning upthread as to whether that's actually the truth.)

Last edited:
I thought this past episode was a bit of a snooze with so much of the episode being in the past. Watching Jack and Rebecca's dating relationship just isn't that interesting to me.

I was also wondering if Kevin's girlfriend is pregnant, even though the obvious conclusion was food poisoning from the bat.

AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

What a great, amazing, outstanding episode! Holy cow.

This now ranks up there in my top 3 episodes I think. So, so much going on. And next weeks episode looks like another good one too.

I don’t think Beth is going to be happy about Tess’s news. Also, what if the campaign decides to use it against Randall. Will he drop the campaign for her privacy?

I think we should place bets on the sex of KaTobys baby. I’m thinking boy.

I can’t wait to read everyone’s comments on this one. It felt like it was five minutes long.

And, YAY for Miguel sticking up for Rebecca. I think he’s moving over into the ‘like’ column.

Does anyone know what songs William was playing when he first met (my mind has gone totally blank lol)? The first one in particular gave me goosebumps. I tried to Shazam it but it couldn’t recognize the song.

What a great, amazing, outstanding episode!

Agreed!!

I don’t think Beth is going to be happy about Tess’s news. Also, what if the campaign decides to use it against Randall. Will he drop the campaign for her privacy?

I don't think Tess is ready to tell her parents about that part just yet, so I don't think it will effect the campaign. But what makes you think Beth won't be supportive when the time comes?

I think we should place bets on the sex of KaTobys baby. I’m thinking boy.

Part of me thinks it will be a girl, so we can watch her try to correct the problems that happened between her and her own mom, but part of me says boy, so it can be named Jack!

And, YAY for Miguel sticking up for Rebecca. I think he’s moving over into the ‘like’ column.

Yeah, his son was awful!

See, I don't think Tess's "reveal" is a big deal to the storyline. Who's to say she's going to tell her parents right away, and/or that it would get out publicly?

I thought Miguel's children were first-class jerks. I mean, I can understand being upset about the divorce, and feeling neglected in childhood. But at this stage of the game, you'd think they'd be mature enough to act respectful for a couple hours at a holiday dinner.

Beth needs to exit gracefully from the behind-the-scenes aspects of the campaign. She's smart, but she doesn't know what she's doing there.

This was the first episode that made me think back to the mysterious woman they alluded to before. Does it have something to do with Tess coming out?

To my surprise the only time I cried was when Annie called Miguel grandpa. WATER WORKS!!!

I thought this episode was fantastic. How does this show get better every week? Every single scene was wonderful. I wanted to jump through the screen and hug everyone.

I must have missed something in the conversation with Kate - we zoned out for a while apparently. I thought they were just taking about her period. What did Tess tell Kate?

I must have missed something in the conversation with Kate - we zoned out for a while apparently. I thought they were just taking about her period. What did Tess tell Kate?
Kate told Tess that she was growing up fast and would soon have her first boyfriend, to which Tess replied “or girlfriend”...

I don't see Tess telling her parents right away either. And I cannot imagine Beth would be anything but totally supportive. William was gay, and she had no problem with that at all.

Miguels son was just rotten!!!! And yes, they are doing everything they can to make us like Miguel...and it's working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!