This Is Us- Season 3

I really liked it. I guess we know when the photo was taken. That soldier snapped a picture when Jack went to offer to lug the buckets of water. Then at the end, it showed her giving Jack the necklace while young Randall was reading his letter. He was saying something about people touching your lives were sometimes just passing acquaintances. Makes me think the woman is not as important to Jack as I first thought.

Love Kate and Toby making dinner.

I really like Randall's campaign manger. I really hope Beth steps back. I didn't like how Randall was giving Beth more importance than him just because she is his wife. Let they guy do his job. It's like when you are at a job and the boss's incompetent nephew is assigned to work with you. Beth is not incompetent, but she clearly does not understand how to get him elected.

Great episode, but was the timing right for Miguel to have a flip phone while Jack was still alive? I think they may have been invented but I don’t think they were popular yet.

What a GREAT episode! I just finished watching it. There are so many other things I need to be doing right now, but I chose to watch this instead. Definitely one of my favorites. Kate was perfect with Tess. I really loved seeing them together since we haven't had much of substance between Kate and Randall's girls until now. Props to Miguel. I think Beth will do what's best for Randall's campaign. Love the bear at the table and what that ended up meaning. Loved Annie and Miguel. Randall's application essay answer was so good. I loved seeing how William and Jessie began. Toby seems to be doing better. So glad! The Vietnam parts are tough to watch but so revealing. I have to watch this episode again. This might be my favorite Thanksgiving episode so far.

What a GREAT episode! I just finished watching it. There are so many other things I need to be doing right now, but I chose to watch this instead. Definitely one of my favorites. Kate was perfect with Tess. I really loved seeing them together since we haven't had much of substance between Kate and Randall's girls until now. Props to Miguel. I think Beth will do what's best for Randall's campaign. Love the bear at the table and what that ended up meaning. Loved Annie and Miguel. Randall's application essay answer was so good. I loved seeing how William and Jessie began. Toby seems to be doing better. So glad! The Vietnam parts are tough to watch but so revealing. I have to watch this episode again. This might be my favorite Thanksgiving episode so far.

I feel like I missed something. What did the bear mean?

Didn’t it have some kind of electronic device so that Kevin could be included? I don’t know if it was a tablet or that new facebook device.

Yeah, they propped the iPad on the bear when he face timed them from Vietnam. I just didn't know if there was a special meaning to the bear. The pp made it sound like the bear was significant, more than a prop to hold the iPad.

I think the bear was significant just because it was "person-sized" so it was like Kevin was there, sitting in a seat and wearing the Pilgrim Rick hat.

I really liked it. I guess we know when the photo was taken. That soldier snapped a picture when Jack went to offer to lug the buckets of water. Then at the end, it showed her giving Jack the necklace while young Randall was reading his letter. He was saying something about people touching your lives were sometimes just passing acquaintances. Makes me think the woman is not as important to Jack as I first thought.

The scenes for next week's show look as if Kevin is meeting a Vietnamese man. I'm think this is going to be the adult version of the boy who had the infected foot.

Yeah, they propped the iPad on the bear when he face timed them from Vietnam. I just didn't know if there was a special meaning to the bear. The pp made it sound like the bear was significant, more than a prop to hold the iPad.

I was referring to the bear serving as a stand in for Kevin.

I really enjoyed the episode this week. I do like the "current time" scenes best, but I enjoy the back story also. From the previews, it looks like next week is going to be a packed episode. I hate that it is the "fall finale" episode and we will have a big wait until the next one.

AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

What a great, amazing, outstanding episode! Holy cow.

This now ranks up there in my top 3 episodes I think. So, so much going on. And next weeks episode looks like another good one too.

I don’t think Beth is going to be happy about Tess’s news. Also, what if the campaign decides to use it against Randall. Will he drop the campaign for her privacy?

I think we should place bets on the sex of KaTobys baby. I’m thinking boy.

I can’t wait to read everyone’s comments on this one. It felt like it was five minutes long.

And, YAY for Miguel sticking up for Rebecca. I think he’s moving over into the ‘like’ column.

Does anyone know what songs William was playing when he first met (my mind has gone totally blank lol)? The first one in particular gave me goosebumps. I tried to Shazam it but it couldn’t recognize the song.
The idea that a one-off comment by an 11 y.o. to her aunt could become a political scandal is a bit of the "zebras not horses" effect this show seems to have on everyone...:rolleyes1
Great episode, but was the timing right for Miguel to have a flip phone while Jack was still alive? I think they may have been invented but I don’t think they were popular yet.
Not sure about the phone but I do know the stainless steel appliances in the Jack/Rebecca kitchen scene (which I haven't noticed before) are not period-appropriate. Odd because the show is usually really good at that kind of continuity. :confused3

I'm not betting boy/girl for KaToby's baby. I still don't think it's going to be that easy. I hope I'm wrong though. Having the baby would be too "happy ending" for this show. The show is heartwarming in so many ways, but mostly it's about how characters deal with the challenges in front of them. So losing the baby would be a huge challenge. I don't think they'll give them that happy ending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!