This Is Us- Season two

This was one of the best show of the season for me!!! I'd love the scenes of Kevin talking on the football field. I'd loved when Jack was on stage talking to Kevin through the coach that made me bawl. The Dr. I thought she was actually was going to help Kevin not jump into bed with him. At what point is Randall going to see Kevin is beyond messed up?? I;m sad for Kate and Toby.

Justin Hartley gave an Emmy worthy performance tonight Sterling better be on his toes lol lol

I forgot about the part with the coach/dad. That scene was amazing..the whole show was.

This was hard to watch. And next week will be even harder. I just don't know. I think they're going to have to find a way to lighten things a bit for my taste.

I think it's interesting that Kevin has not only had those close to him not understand and recognize when he's in pain, but he's also had two medical professionals see him in the throes of opioid addiction/withdrawal and not recognize it. I was very surprised when Sophie didn't catch on to the symptoms and start asking questions.

I think it's interesting that Kevin has not only had those close to him not understand and recognize when he's in pain, but he's also had two medical professionals see him in the throes of opioid addiction/withdrawal and not recognize it. I was very surprised when Sophie didn't catch on to the symptoms and start asking questions.
Sophie saw it, I thought.

I thought the plastic surgeon from high school should have noticed, regardless of how star struck she was.

I think Sophie saw it but she's over his shenanigans.

The doctor was around him for a few hours. She did see that he was sweaty and drinking but I don't think you can pick up on full blown addict/withdraw in two hours, especially considering they were in the spotlight and having to make a speech. He isn't THAT bad off. Some people you can just look at them and know but he looks "good."

This was probably my favorite episode so far.

Sophie saw it, I thought.

I think Sophie knew something wasn't right. She comented several times on how much he was drinking. He kept talking about how tired and stressed he was from the movie, so I think she was just chalking up the weird behavior/drinking to that. He's an actor - I'm sure he was quite convincing when he told her he was fine and it was just stress.

I finally watched this week's episode last night. I did really enjoy it. I really hope Kevin is able to get some help soon. I hate for him that after the wake-up call he had in the pharmacy that he is trying to reach out to Randall and is most likely going to be totally overshadowed by Kate's miscarraige.

I hope the necklace turns back up. I realize that Charlotte is mad that he skipped out on her, but she knows his Dad died while they were still in high school, so when he pleaded to come in and look around for the necklace because it was all he had of his father she should have let him come in for a few minutes. When he was crying in her front yard on his knees, I about lost it.

Hopefully the Christmas episode will be a little lighter so we can all breathe a little.
According to IMDB, after Number Three in two weeks, they are off until January, so there won't be a Christmas episode.

I agree with others - tough episode to watch, which generally means it was well done. It's so hard to watch a character spiral out of control. Interesting in the early scene where Kevin seemingly has lost track of what day it even was.

Hopefully the Christmas episode will be a little lighter so we can all breathe a little.
Not sure how it can be with the miscarriage storyline. I hate that they did that. :sad2:The constant "snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory" plot is really tiresome. How about just one thing going right for these people and seeing how they handle it?

Not sure how it can be with the miscarriage storyline. I hate that they did that. :sad2:The constant "snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory" plot is really tiresome. How about just one thing going right for these people and seeing how they handle it?

I never thought they would go through with a pregnancy for Kate. For some reason, I felt she would lose the baby at some point.

I never thought they would go through with a pregnancy for Kate. For some reason, I felt she would lose the baby at some point.
I agree. But jumping into it on the heels of last week's episode just seems like too much. And yes, I get that's how life is sometimes.

I actually didn't see it coming at all. I thought she would have the baby and would just go through a lot of paranoia about the pregnancy given everything life has thrown at her. The next episode will be very tough to watch I'm sure.

I agree. But jumping into it on the heels of last week's episode just seems like too much. And yes, I get that's how life is sometimes.

I actually didn't see it coming at all. I thought she would have the baby and would just go through a lot of paranoia about the pregnancy given everything life has thrown at her. The next episode will be very tough to watch I'm sure.

I agree, next week will be brutal. I'm guessing it will be the Thanksgiving episode since Kevin went home for the holiday. Not sure if Kate will stay in CA or go home. I hope they lighten it up a bit the following week, which will be Randalls story.

Actually, I thought it was the perfect (yet tragic) way to end the episode, especially since Kevin was going to Randall to upload all his issues and then realized all those calls he was ignoring from Kate were, in fact, pretty important. Yet another example of Kevin being so wrapped up in his own life to not think about his siblings. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter