THIS IS WHY i DID NOT GET MY DOC'S FOR OUR 12/7 TRIP!!

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
My DIL got her docs last week and I have been waiting for ours to no avail..today I called our TA today and she called DCL and when she got back on the phone told me that our CREDIT CARD HAD NOT BEEN PUT THRU WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUT THRU ON OCT 6TH...I almost fainted on the phone, I know that we have an unusual situation as our son and his wife and one of their children is in the adjoing cabin and me , hubby and their other son is in the other adjoing..now my DIL had called before OCT 6th and told them to put her son's on her credit card but as we booked on board I had given them our credit card for hubby & me and they had no trouble taking 400..right away..we never use this card so I know there is plenty available...I have no idea what happened..now I am nervous and won't be consoled until the doc's are in my HANDS..Which reminds me that I have nothing from TA or DCL except last years charge on my credit card on board...I need pixie dust please to calm down and get my doc's fast..TIA Marianne ps which goes to show you call, call call,did I say CALLLLLLLL!!

It is still early, they usually arrive about 30 days ahead which is not for two days,. don't worry. On our first trip they did not come until two weeks before

AnnMorin,
I believe my wife and I will be on the same cruise! It will be our third DCL 7 day'er.

Praying for pixie dust to be sprinkled on our 12/7 cruise... :)

Your docs will come soon...

bunnymkc... shouldn't TA have called you????

See ya'll there!!!

Jodie:smooth:

I am a plan control freak, so I know what you are going through. I check and re-check all of our reservation numbers a hundred times before we leave.
We were scheduled to be on the Oct.19th Magic and three days before we were to leave I had to have emergency surgery. My husband call DC to reschedule our trip, but they could not send us our tickets in time for our Oct.27th sailing. So we picked up our tickets at the port. I thought it was going to be hard, or maybe someone in the drop-off area would give us a hard time, but it was very easy!So I would say if you haven't received your tickets maybe two to three days before you are suppose to leave just give DC a call and ask to pick your tickets up at the port. I hope you receive your tickets, but if for some reason you don't , try not to be too upset! No worries, they will help you through it.
Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!!!!

This will be our third too! (in 18 montsh no less- I am addicted!)

this is the story..we are going in a Nav veranda which only sleeps 3 so my DIL,SON & 1 GS were in the adjoing cabin and me & hubby & 1 GS were in another..my DIL called 2 days before they were going to charge the trip and put her son (who will be in our cabin) on her credit card as she wanted to make sure that we wern't charged on ours...FOR SOME SICK RESAON THEY NEVER PUT OUR CREDIT CARD THRU FOR ME & HUBBY now if I did not call what the h#$%#*& would have happened..we had booked thru a citi corp travel co and its not the same as going to your neighborhood TA..did this cause we get 5% back from our trip and we had used them last year with no problem..anyway I called castaway club today and they told me that everything was OK and that we would get the docs before we go...so I feel better because I spoke to CC but I STILL WON'T BE RIGHT UNTIL THE DOC'S ARE IN MY HANDS...Thanks for all your support and help..Marianne

Glad things seem to be working out in the end.

Marianne.

We haven't received our tickets yet either.

You had me so concerned that I called DIS to make sure they didn't forget ours as well.

They said the tickets could arrive as late as two weeks before we sail (I think that is a little to close for comfort.) Well anyway, Linda advised me not to worry, but not to hesitate to call if we don't have them by the middle of the month.

Marianne, I am sure the tickets will arrive.

See you on the 6th at the BWV's.

Patmcg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter