This page cannot be displayed?? Cannot find server??

Fantasia_

I'm ready for the World!
Ever since I got rid of the virus in my computer, everything seems to start falling apart!! I can't open my prodigy mail and hotmail!! And now I can't open most links!

All I want do is open the reservation link of DreamUnlimited site. I can get to the site, but every time I want to get to the actual reservation page where I can put info about when and where and other infos, I can't. It will not open for me, it will say, "cannot open.."

I know this is a complicated matter, but if anyone out there is a pro at this things please help me. Thanks so much!

Let's try this:

When you see a link, press and hold the shift key and click the link. That would open the link in another window.

If the other window opens with an error, highlight the entire address line in your browser (where you type the web addresses in and paste them in here.

I'll see if there is anything funny in it.

Since this is related to the other problem that we discussed yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that windows is not allowing you to spawn new browser instances. Since this is a result of a virus cleaning, I can only give you advice.

Start over! Save your important stuff to diskette, locate your system disks and rebuild the drive from scratch.

Do you have a disk that has an OEM image on it?

If you are not sure what I am talking about, I can explain furthur.

Don't do anything until you are sure of what you are doing. Most of these problems will keep occuring into the future and you are never going to be happy until the drive is rebuilt.

-End of advice-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter