This Sparks Joy! A Feb/Mar 2019 Birthday Trip NEW 7/6 x2 THE END of an Amazing Healing Trip!!

That picture is adorable! What a thoughtful sister!

I'm glad you had a perfect day at Epcot. That's my favorite park and the one I'm most likely to ditch my family to spend some alone time enjoying everything.

I just really miss Disney...

Gorgeous garden photos, as always. Picture perfect!

Oh that meal looks amazing from start to finish!!! I love the foam on top of that french martini, very whimsical! I had the most amazing french martini (sans foam) at the french restaurant at the resort we stayed at in Cancun this past January. Oh I'd fly back to that resort JUST for that drink (and the BEST french onion soup I've ever had in my life).....sorry....tangent ;-)

this one is a little hard because looking back on pictures of this trip reminded me of how I felt last year 2 months after my dad passed away - a mixture of sadness, relief and finally, happiness.

:hug:

XliyhF38HdAIsXEwszAnz9rJuZ9nI2AqLucm1sYdCPjdNHy4Mb972ortjQTjOP01YPHtIY-YuXixCDIKQL5e_RDVHCFA8aIxUzusZPlwjwxIt_Z_5Q9C1Rx6Nw_CgG7Av2PX8g7Q3W9sDVVUkGOGWuQGJRcxpSyajx_6cSei22oZg72DZ_GcsgEZpuBYniAlq9kpcoPFYlUQmy0WGQ1IE74N6NsxBcYYppKKdnlUudgpD8MG2yzwDDink7WDM9U42xeGucA_7Uww61nzIPeVelNcRUj1x3NR6hWQ0W9XDlcF56RbsswpaWv-zgI3v8KGDjjIA60ZOoOkkJyFoHHQNrWOJaXyoPRJC4sns_Z3pxbLE_pm_QwxzS1NfKTt40Vk6ZQ0BsBQ7B4Jqd70Qs6lIEYwGcdqQ7pg7hB2Jy0DaM3VN2PjhB7cWyli6lUeIKRfwn7XiTA_OkgQgr9cZH2FTy_iC4kbWO85rXf2Tdv393I_RC1qP8Yj6l2aa4Uziq_mzfrHisHZdB-BWO9o6RFHU2nBBnJkSqHotWnBcxs4R3lMjfGdeZcqDuadRbcz8SXXONlhjPgSXFXSJX_93vn9BApEMyxibsD37mtMorptxEvQFY6uQFJJDpl2iBv_bemu1csBKHkQ02Wud3DwuUGmzuYFy0SWjuDXb0b-CHPPAk-yrIawLhsKcfnRx_DOE5yoo77VY_sgHUxS63AWhpVYsd-WWNFSG5vhlYB_8C8ZoqKM1x1NbqU-cK3w=s605-no
I love this!

Perfection!!

. Nachos and churros...the breakfast of champions!

Of course it is!

We had a beautiful view at the window overlooking WS

fJI_UuvBWekXzU7F8MAPN8XPqXF2gR4Ir7ytWrMecLsGLOcnGQyF9O5CBv31lLVMetIo8ASdBEP1IN44R1tHibiKlLxtNpost-CdtMCwJpvx9ZXrqBDWha0XsSQFZW8vT9JUGGW204gsFEBbmNIaghrPQVjkmoKLzT8UoFcQyESUDy0xWZ75AcP5AMumjL2Utm-nXFJ5Qg2DWfgen16JUDnzGf9ylHODHSov-LvhOEfgGJHp0Yia4eqgniX2WqWr8XjfYl8wW6_qmxz1eeyiSX4C_CJG92S6B2mMM7Od-oKQvstTYmi1Y4e5MiLou8R4zYxmh2D1xVGzqeUT_IGrVqy8G8Zy36f9bVgA7JGLAUGmNS3dCUXMk25-1pCBciQUN8lS3hxaYdh9Zc2uuuws-Gb-VvcG8ewaZZIn6FiEHj_AnyARvT8wKOu-oE_XaILAPzraraxOm6bZvi6SF6JJMJ8eDpAQCQZPGVW-t2VHmFRDvp9j-U49CQn_tkbCWPBmEMoRAupooyGgYeVcHKyfQIwJ2QYNrpcgupLEeax5G6V00-jVMP7QzSFQns9c3sjQopWxnfIhTgetPvJ8hssmpZxlBBfTZAOvB5VtV0wchs7DqhfEiprSnu4vO0b7CkeOHPbJUnqFtPpZZ81gJMPQ5Pte-5Ymxgw_Ekp2pwdDnCN_x7h3PhO9T7Y-pcJeRa2IoHHFVhhRgq_4-lDMInV5oG1i6h_JbWNxJbzwt9RjBVXDr91KBnoreTIA=w454-h605-no

Pretty sure you had the same table as me. ??

As my first course I ordered the Oxtail Broth - with braised beef, vegetables, and black winter truffles covered in puff pastry.

I got that too and it was SO GOOD!! Light, flavorful, and such a fun, unique presentation.

You and I must have very similar tastes. That's also what I ordered and LOVED it. One of the best fish dishes I've had on Disney property.

I got the new Bloody Mary they were serving at Refreshment Port.
How could you NOT?! ;)

I can't imagine the range of emotions you had on that trip. But what better place to process them all? :goodvibes
Thanks Tracy! I can always count on the DIS to cheer me up!
Art form or real form (lol), you look fabulous!!!
Aww thank you!!
Absolutely gorgeous. I can't remember the last time I spent a complete day at ANY park. But if I did, it would definitely be Epcot :cloud9: It would be so nice to just slow down and have the whole day there.
I know...I really come alive in Epcot!
Preaching to the choir with me! :laughing:
😉 Me too!
I kept thinking that throughout your whole update! Epcot is my favorite and it just seemed like a perfect day. :lovestruc It makes me miss Disney so much.
Absolutely! We could certainly get lost in Epcot and not mind one bit!
This is absolutely adorable!!! What a terrific (and thoughtful!) idea, Chunkysis :)
It was really cute! She always finds these unique and interesting artists!
This sounded like the most perfect Epcot day, honestly, especially all the time to just wander and enjoy. Makes me want to go back even worse than before!!!!!! And, I know I mean to ask all the time, but don't think I ever have, will you message me where you got those Epcot ears and the castle ones this pic was based on? Thanks :)
I know!! I really miss Disney especially Epcot. I wish someone could just drop me there right now. I don't even have to go on any rides, I just want to be there, soaking in the atmosphere!
Oh and my ears are from https://alohaearsdesign.com/ I highly recommend them and love how they are interchangeable!

That is so cool and such a nice gift! I love how the artist mastered the castle details in your ears perfectly for the picture.
Right? It's so cute!
YUM! That looks like a perfect combo!
I always love a little sweet and salty for breakfast!
Everything sounded/looked delicious. Your main course did look heavenly with that sauce lol.
It was delicious!
YAY for the Poly!
LOVE the Poly!
It sounded lke a great day at EPCOT. I love all the character photos.

I'm so happy you wrote more about this trip, it's so much fun to read! As always, looking forward to reading more!
Thank you so much for reading! Slowly plugging away at this one but it's almost done!
I vote yes!!
I did!
I usually try to spend the day at one park. It lets you enjoy more with less travel time to and fro.
That is true, it is a nice luxury!
Yes, of course. I mean who doesn't have that for breakfast?
Well quarantined me for one.
DVC lounge?
Nope, it's that area that used to be right by Club Cool (RIP) - through the automatic doors and they had lounge chairs and stuff, and no one really seems to know it was there and I loved it. I'll miss these little known spots!
What a great photo of you!
Thanks!!
I've heard of and seen it (in other TRs). Some day...
It's very good!
Nope. It does look appetizing. Love escargot.
Me too!
Oh, dear. Obviously the server had trouble. First the meal almost slid off one side, then the other.
Close call!

:rolleyes1
Well good thing he didn't spill it!

Yay for switching to the Poly!
My favorite!
Nice digital artwork.
Thanks! It was a nice surprise!
I've only had the French Family lunches there since it reopened as Monsieur Paul, someday.... Your dinner looked lovely!
Us too! I don't even remember what it was before Monsieur Paul, was it another signature dining? I'd never been up there!
What a perfect day in Epcot.
Seriously! What I'd give just for another day like that!
That is seriously so cute!
Thanks! It was a nice surprise!
So true. Glad you got a chance to slow down and chill at Epcot!
It really felt like a luxury!
What an awesome Epcot day! From the food to the weather to the relaxing... So fun!
It was the perfect day!
That picture is adorable! What a thoughtful sister!
It was really cute!!
I'm glad you had a perfect day at Epcot. That's my favorite park and the one I'm most likely to ditch my family to spend some alone time enjoying everything.
Seriously!!! I love it so much!!
I just really miss Disney...
:sad:

Gorgeous garden photos, as always. Picture perfect!
Thank you! I really miss the beautiful topiaries!
Oh that meal looks amazing from start to finish!!! I love the foam on top of that french martini, very whimsical! I had the most amazing french martini (sans foam) at the french restaurant at the resort we stayed at in Cancun this past January. Oh I'd fly back to that resort JUST for that drink (and the BEST french onion soup I've ever had in my life).....sorry....tangent ;-)
LOL I had the best caesar salad in Cancun!!!
I love this!
Thanks! What a wonderful artist to be able to capture people from a picture!
Pretty sure you had the same table as me. ??
The window seats are the best! I love looking at everyone milling about Epcot!
I got that too and it was SO GOOD!! Light, flavorful, and such a fun, unique presentation.
Sooooo good!!!!
You and I must have very similar tastes. That's also what I ordered and LOVED it. One of the best fish dishes I've had on Disney property.
I think we do!! Seriously, it was amazing! You should try the flying fish version, it is just as amazing!
How could you NOT?!
I love be a bloody mary!
Sanaa is so good! AKL in general is the best. 😍
It really is!!! I miss it so much!

That is true, it is a nice luxury!
And yet... one that you seem to eschew. :rolleyes:
Well quarantined me for one.
Churros might be tough... but you can still do the nachos!
Nope, it's that area that used to be right by Club Cool (RIP) - through the automatic doors and they had lounge chairs and stuff, and no one really seems to know it was there and I loved it. I'll miss these little known spots!
I had no idea it was there.

Day 7: The Perfect Picture?

We started our day at Captain Cooks where I got some Mickey Waffles and bacon, another yummy breakfast!

ACtC-3eMXQ_xamG2gqkQCZu8GWav7ysGNKepiAyV-r-HCGP2CTONlU97Hj8KzG4KlW0HcrlAMLpTx2UGaZA-QUPklClm7D7lwt0zLA5Kq2O0uWdJ0isw1INrtunv0Jvsu4H0dtfqnaApbJIrdRnbDcUD-u0ZRw=w499-h665-no

I just love the Poly!

ACtC-3cYJ_WeK6b8USssW7J0DtajnJqN5e1u6SIqBhx-oPZ5zbPqaijoX6CK0aF4ReWeKwCt_4ekNwFwJuueKvPvKDU24-VZMfU4v2Z1zSNu4HFVacwMbJqzvW1uyCrKV-HQ6TghPIkp98tPqJ1Duu7k-JOXSg=w499-h665-no

We made our way over to DHS today for just a couple of morning FPs. First off, photos with our little orange and white friend,

ACtC-3dzOwwE6W-MkD015YdXIg0-p99KQCFoFN-Q1eS7Xp6ercT9g2CML9f0r4Ir7MFn-a3VyaGwOp5mV4xmzGMqQEcAewqxzekzO6oECDxXkYr7nbSs3IndNY2IdMM2v5k91uw3CGraoEIevphmjwXTR7q-mQ=w800-h533-no

We met up with @StarWarsMomofGirls! and @kastoney for our last DISmeet of the trip. It just so happens we all had FPs for Slinky Dog at the same time!

ACtC-3fihoAFvFMrPI-Zmz56qiMRuQdXAN5bAgUelmszRsIm_UKiliZY--CD04pzSsFL78xxPIkKSffM4qJg3hMuhaDi_HNoMETrwhiusS_apGgin2_MdZLEbROfzZvnUVY507pDZeTJTTOw_7f_79jWNJa8rA=w500-h665-no

ACtC-3esbd0sbAhZM3lsLKbMxezhxt8vI6eYmBklqZS0jB1Yaxkydo6hOQZbz3TVXcwEBYxbpuaXbpgQNBmoWxKna5FUnfGF2qZckK1aiplVLbRLNc3IVX1VV4y-tbko7xdpEFsPii51rLVScKFQ2K_FnWdaTQ=w500-h665-no

Casey and Gwen are not amused by my selfie-taking prowess. After our ride we chatted for a bit and sadly had to part ways one final time. We probably did a few other of our FPs, but I can't remember what they were. We wanted to leave the park to get some time in at the pool before our dinner at Ohana. I was very excited to be able to add this dinner at the last minute sine we moved to the Poly.

We took this shot as we were leaving.

ACtC-3dnv1Yy6ihVYV4eSAwCvgsfIs35kERQLRozqe6il8i2vO2oD-MbLfV3D0JE9kFGYU2fFdNM0mc0RQh0a7nYvdo9VqSIb4iZu0hHRGGILxQq_54frj_TfDkiih2SlJwWdPkaBA7Jdlu8dPqGTsWbvYBdIQ=w800-h533-no

We headed back to the Poly and spent some time at the Volcano pool. It was really nice! How I miss vacation! :sad:

ACtC-3c7LGsH5-ZloX21cyA1vDO58sxiqi4zmJJYc0_N41Us4bcraPryK9icKsXIueKCIJxO53lzePBGrJHrQfwwP446dEkadojPG2tUc-2_yGoYm3iqZfSHRveKIGXUKl_3YxZSWHYa76LYSezg5fWwT4C6uA=w499-h665-no

Before dinner, I decided to do some solo time. I took a little monorail resort tour on my own while Steve rested in the room #ohanaprep. It was a nice little ride , and I got off at the GF.

ACtC-3fr2swqCo1Qs8aMpGbFUz07Zpz-B77D1JYMAaNODK7OcliJ3xH_b_LB6UP-w2-tppF017K4zIwBipNxTsIFdXpSUnwODZmG3PzU46dWF8PlEx2_jwwINAz_pBA-7Q0HszCTVTpK84SSWL4TgX0vtF2nVQ=w473-h630-no

I went to the gift shop and got distracted by these cute Kate Spade bags. I really loved the sayings on them. Usually I don't wear things with words on it but these were Disney-related so obviously an exception to the rule. Plus they were simple and practical which is more my everyday style and I can wear it to work which is a plus. So I saw these three styles that I was contemplating.

Which one do you think I ultimately picked?

ACtC-3fgt-zuj28QIQPO75i8cZRMP1OO2aFlMrgSUTdt7woDJb8aouyiFIZwPGGr2109tAbq3_XQ0cs8sbfgQMTlP_eDrzMEWTSQ1L_1MSglr5f834UOk0OKYRlgcaDOz2AX-aZcM2FnJ4cLv_HIZhw6u-pyEA=w499-h665-no

ACtC-3f2Hr-9Ak0scTgNEaUMt7DpZLOBhj6a-AfZfOGJoe09_ZB5ShrtfTQXrlOM3irxFvWaTqB_OATYnoqexJZclpjhq0wTfz01llwjpX2VR08tP5LAXU-aeOh4GfmPfO5GRAh3BXkIHRbJGLPciRa78Zl6fw=w499-h665-no

ACtC-3fysYUiCA4NgBTpVHcwKTgrWYQ5v1PfjvkHRVr_DfmY97I8kjd61uFulNBVHW9PPgjhdNAH8vd3yWeNpfgWhHbpQwdIziNhq7GSKOqW2-gs-w_9GC5IQz8NbWnUPO4pNMYjpuQZlj3Lg3ZzeV5hy_cyow=w499-h665-no

I thought they all had striking sayings it was hard to choose!

Maybe you guessed right. I'll show you at the end of the TR!

It was almost time for dinner, I had spent too much time at the GF's gift shop, so I ran to the monorail. It was too bad I didn't get to stop at the Contemporary but at least I got to see the inside of it from the monorail! When we left the Contemporary stop and we headed back on the outside track, I was greeted with this sight, and I just gasped.

ACtC-3eCNLpNzphBNOSt1s4ZfS2ewshYaoDNKgWwUPxp78_0xczkxJ05qLAadY6ioBkcE1Xbg-pJPGAU2jLy5f42nLbZ89eBfJKmuwxwtPLHewnaygEiZ-0C83thDiac11NOhVk1OfAM6YjTMvp_7jfScR4IMw=w499-h665-no

The picture doesn't do it justice but seriously it's the first time in a really long time I have paid attention to the sun or weather patterns, but these light rays...I think they call then Fingers of God...well it was just so touching to see them, so bright in front of me, and over the Grand Floridian, where I just was. I'm not really into the whole "it's a sign" thing but I couldn't help but feel happy, that I was blanketed by these rays while in the GF, and it made me a tad emotional, I so I teared up.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Anyways back at the Poly, it was straight to Ohana for me where I met Steve. I showed him the picture of the sky from the monorail and he said it looked lovely, like Disney Magic in a way. :)

OK we were starving!
First up: Coconut pineapple bread

ACtC-3dYAZYnK00MRN6NZtnWtRfb5gZL4n2vCuj4TtzN3OU7rK4YNPzTSMRqdO5tJ51AEVRBIT-r9a1CAbZAzgJ-nVtIgQ1qneInfoCm4HRAe8aRknvOnDWhuugCKVlHUXqr7imEQD_9SC9XDiw3h_sDWKUTpw=w499-h665-no

Green salad:

ACtC-3eRddy87s_out_Ca7Vcgr5e4Ef3ww6rIG-LFueRHQE4holtQPXnIRWFxOyCc_dkya5isKMKasFFdLBREpcaQaIRMEiaCiiL0sLyMOrkk7L3WLmXm3qv-2RXqZXboRK22pG9prcogoafmeQ9DKXdTKjA3w=w499-h665-no

My favorite noodle platter with potstickers, wings and veggies.

ACtC-3ey0MUlCj2v34S0cRAW-yw3IPqoFwqff6U901prEitBiMZEjHjvQEmoIHhVHEXuxpPLRu437sfqLdNX8D-wapiShuwFuQ2JwMa9vdNsTYj6GYYgxl8999qDUlqMJyKH2P1MQY9B1V3JGKmwthqU6HagZw=w800-h600-no

Steve is happy he can have all you can eat shrimp!

ACtC-3eHs82bNtAUxenP8nkZhRHYtmyS7xTGws6kevkmlKtgFEt7U1XGITIVxtXrxh0UERFkYh_EmzGRf_J3Qy0kWbqMenPXck6pk37_1Xl_1fsHlYMmn5Bmn2NTcUp545QL88iVJQr6zv72C7jKR77FHE6TMA=w499-h665-no

And I was happy with our bananas foster bread pudding dessert!

ACtC-3d128b_NO6r2KhkjRtDVh_ae049rLWaBpeLjzFNRmA_CBJCfrPuC9suZ6K53bOxQZLkR_EbMJlaiaMqq35u--nkXb9QgjFPZNEqx5_1-tvSgJSB9YdFLjCtrmggJfUOMVnR1P70nvT6j4T64wmgcGW69w=w499-h665-no

We wanted to catch Happily Ever After since the last time we saw it during this trip it was pouring! So we took the monorail to MK. I love visiting MK at night!

ACtC-3eNRGaW8rDIPK_r-QanrWmLpxFwFFYLqBp-SfQvIjQ3X83V1pKbnCs6HUFlU2bqMzx-jjm1S91harOgA_kiXqTYvopbR3K-bpdCwJ1sVd7Yd6z3F3ne8caUnawqHLqdmA6-f8zg5Fv7y6MMqx1ZkDLXWA=w800-h533-no

We made some same day FPs but they weren't for any top tie rides but we did get to go on Pooh! And I happen to be wearing a Pooh shirt!

ACtC-3dLhmQv8vTG2eGHLVP-7AKXAXaaxTOSHlT59XRkwPn6u9Jbxqi6iMdGCXGRKiDyVOs3M4z7VPmTjrKwv7U88So9lbaJkBUpYGeao_h8uAr7p1YLbLXeOxtpfi3_sDAyp6ynGV8682v4GfOdeXszMWN4SQ=w499-h665-no

So we just walked around, especially after our very large dinner, and we also took some pictures.

ACtC-3cxhftAxakT323PSw2cS3ODZe0XEp6HDOqWFfTC7sTDgsNL5Iv5nTiFkoMuF4_ag88izWPBQvakB3uNneO75lhtnKPj8aPyYkHHBjEWIM3sRTcmNQiBeTfmEKtUGUozyX_Rj8T41gAxGE-1z0XHw4WHgQ=w444-h665-no
ACtC-3cb4unIRyTLUMo49c0zI1PKrpTYZC0dAe-TyB_OWXPxBv8wcqacBs74SjTPZex4hjvAzi9auU4FNBqMqAeVVolNdeGW_mIN5CcS19mSXlZL2cAZ-6FLLqhlVSwCGFbPcwdsz1wAUlFQSZpLtuN6lC8kJg=w444-h665-no

So we decided to watch HEA from the Fantasyland Area. Some people like it or hate it but I think it's fun to do once in a while. The fireworks are louder and you hear less of the music and you can't see the projections but you're pretty much surrounded by fireworks!

ACtC-3fVE-flTDpLbC2UnEC-tFrg8hsGz_VpkjYxIvgfVxiRab_8dzr3vIFYVVMgY1Fp-4OMMj2rJDOXbgaAguS8M_-SgjRBve0DBDPSBALRt7-JxgfWYgKL4kQK60ELN_fYI3jWWNGCZgQ7w88suJdyKrJ3Jw=w600-h800-no

So you know how some people on social medial have the perfect selfie or picture of them gazing into the sky with fireworks lit up and they look perfect, the fireworks are perfect, everything is perfect. We let me tell you...I really tried to get a shot like that all week. I took dozens of pictures from all different angles. Here were some of the outtakes. They are funny, but not really what I wanted to convey.

ACtC-3c19XebIfipnplNKZVcHJAiqGHrrNBr_QD0Vo2ltQUgEy3dm7EgJvMzB4I4IIJ8rjv5u86eBknISMEV5n_0HrHME2XXYYJKLK-y7dAb6-RzuEIS5D6Hy855FP0XdBOpK2lx3oFQsX83xDjjfcEXVxnNng=w334-h445-no
ACtC-3csX0AmGMPnJJ7nhO4_4K_ri8-IlZ0Fq-2mvaFxcRQy2Y7qsy0Mjn9dj19CVTuq4mIpuImPvfKirD4cfFmYvm9H5ZdwBEWpeNGAF-58geFEJhyFPRuFXAEkXq54Znn_TsINrZiH3o0SKfbYJEmZk50DSw=w334-h445-no

ACtC-3f6AOI6KRVYJpQpgET5cNfFuvg6pWd70iYD_UKYDKDt0Hd6q0D9_0KIYBxsvcx2VSuSs5tkatKcTHQ615bm_jyXnCv7XZtMS8TK7K3QSniMPhSR5zLVu0ekm6Yf9h-DJvd_dz-G_zwoDaCBeOjoQ92QDQ=w334-h445-no
ACtC-3dP92ibsG6SV8MBm8MI_xedSI59X31uw_PMxEEaZq3h6TpbMTLRlkYO0-JwRncoVeQfMINhSWvDsMQXPlTVq72nH-B3mmyBnmsjXzD485Da9p2GaphcdFaoRXf-s0yLcqAYbuNB5SoeOtHCukUTnCyvBA=w334-h445-no

In most of them my face was in the wrong angle, there were no actual fireworks in the shot,
or I am just looking in the long direction or just look bewildered.
Then finally
I got one! I got the perfect "gazing into the fireworks" shot!

ACtC-3cZI4B3GvsUl-1oCbbjG3jkYg0ERZGJehoEm9r0hx8AXVlpSqq2Q9notX-Ubow8n4fy3kOgxmkMoLnUPc6XRfgWf40X58AKy20qhgigIj62I4Cf3BAFGlgTxhphEqu1LHYFbhJEnY0kXHjJgeSY7F0Ang=w600-h800-no

I titled this: "Reach out and find your Happily Ever After" on
Instagram

OK it may not be perfect but I love the way the fireworks came out and I'm actually looking in the right direction, LOL.

Some would say to darken the areas with the family at the bottom but I honestly like them in the picture. It just conveys the sense of joy that Disney brings for me and to so many others. Sparking joy indeed!

As an extra treat we ran to Peter Pan right after the fireworks were over and got on standby with a 15 minute wait.
That never happens!!! I was ecstatic! We never go through the standby line so we got to see all the fun stuff, but honestly we breezed through most of the queue regardless!

ACtC-3eqXT0swl-lPpmqa47FqeCkGWgHg67N7Y58KJp44fzWqHNjdR_2XWPBtlwZfT-Rq6QFdl8SCs6z14whG_ZsArSdDLnCry7hXzblWg8wD6MbKAhlVpxle7vNA3Y3DyD2teJknecnnqwG7u9iigVL74b-ZA=w473-h630-no

I definitely felt tired so we headed out of the park. It was a magical day indeed.

ACtC-3fZLc43pheEbsH0wZC6Arj48XbJDiGLK2v2CILsr9qPTHNZV-wFirx0I7FoDI0oLvGQxAmGoAlagiC9fq1gQ0sv_HS8SU2iYCxZkBOBsRAmmLghZUnbDquoG98F7QDxixNiX-4HsQ78LLAP4OhTq-nXyA=w473-h630-no

On the way out I spotted yet another Kate Spade bag that was cool.
However, I only picked one.

ACtC-3fef347HvuJVItPCXlVxTuvxFDmwIRxrAUbJipop1lZ5uMffXL31xVyrP19yim6LXTGy3NVHNZ_nml32TYbmkEmB1kmrgNyqiqp2tvQ6EOQddmqtNmErGJH2kP3V7S17YKJz6dkYHHQDjtxqUKHSMAXAQ=w431-h574-no

Which one did you think I picked?

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Coming up...Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP Tour!

Last edited:
Oh your patience definitely paid off, that's the perfect photo of you under the fireworks!! :lovestruc

Good lord that's a lot of shrimp.....that's amazing! What was the total count Steve ate? :rotfl2:

First off, photos with our little orange and white friend,
So I've never done that, and might not ever (just not my jam), but does he move at all? Make sounds?
It just so happens we all had FPs for Slinky Dog at the same time!
And that wasn't planned??? Wow!
Casey and Gwen are not amused by my selfie-taking prowess.
:laughing:
We wanted to leave the park to get some time in at the pool before our dinner at Ohana. I was very excited to be able to add this dinner at the last minute sine we moved to the Poly.
Nice!

Sigh... some day I will do this. But only with others. So... maybe never. But staying hopeful!
This is the first time I see you with your hair up!
The first one.
I was greeted with this sight, and I just gasped.

ACtC-3eCNLpNzphBNOSt1s4ZfS2ewshYaoDNKgWwUPxp78_0xczkxJ05qLAadY6ioBkcE1Xbg-pJPGAU2jLy5f42nLbZ89eBfJKmuwxwtPLHewnaygEiZ-0C83thDiac11NOhVk1OfAM6YjTMvp_7jfScR4IMw=w499-h665-no
A parking lot!!!!
The picture doesn't do it justice but seriously it's the first time in a really long time I have paid attention to the sun or weather patterns, but these light rays...I think they call then Fingers of God...well it was just so touching to see them, so bright in front of me, and over the Grand Floridian, where I just was. I'm not really into the whole "it's a sign" thing but I couldn't help but feel happy,
Okay, okay. Yes, it's a pretty shot. :)
it made me a tad emotional, I teared up.
Awww. :hug:
First up: Coconut pineapple bread
Coconut. Why does it have to be coconut???
Dang that looks good. Want.
Steve is happy he can have all you can eat shrimp!
Steve is smart. I'd be giving him a run for the money in the "how many can you eat" department!
Looks sooooooo good!
I love visiting MK at night!
::yes::
Here were some of the outtakes. They are funny, but not really what I wanted to convey.
I dunno. I like the first two. Especially the 2nd one that looks like you have fireworks Mickey ears on. :)
I got one! I got the perfect "gazing into the fireworks happily" shot!
Yay! And yes! What a great shot!!
As an extra treat we ran to Peter Pan right after the fireworks were over and got on standby with a 15 minute wait. That never happens!!! I was ecstatic!
What? You're right! It doesn't! Unless you sprint there at rope drop.

Casey and Gwen are not amused by my selfie-taking prowess.
:rotfl:

How I miss vacation! :sad:
SAME!

Ooo this is tough. My gut is telling me the who says we have to grow up one but I'm really not sure!

I got one! I got the perfect "gazing into the fireworks" shot!
Yes you did! So good!

Definitely sounds like a day full of little bits of magic :D

Aww, so fun!! Hello, DIS Friends!!! :)

I thought they all had striking sayings it was hard to choose!
I would have had a really hard time choosing, too!!! I love the sparkly bottoms. They are all awesome, but I'm thinking you picked We've made the fairytale fashionable again.

The picture doesn't do it justice but seriously it's the first time in a really long time I have paid attention to the sun or weather patterns, but these light rays...I think they call then Fingers of God...well it was just so touching to see them, so bright in front of me, and over the Grand Floridian, where I just was.
I didn't know they had an actual name, but that's what we've always called them, too. I absolutely love that picture, and of course think of it as a sign :lovestruc

YUM. That's the only part of this meal I need!!!!

OK it may not be perfect but I love the way the fireworks came out and I'm actually looking in the right direction, LOL.
And that's a winner in my book!!! :)

Oh my goodness you had me so confused. I thought you'd finished this report and I'm following your others but for the life of me couldn't figure out how we'd met up in November of 2019 or January 2020. Gave me some serious brain freeze. And promise I'm only on glass of wine #2 for the evening :earboy2:

All those bags are adorable, but my guess is "We've have made the fairytale fashionable again." You're such a fashionable gal, it just makes sense to me.

That sky was beautiful. What a great moment to capture!

I love Ohana. I'm all about the noodles, veggies and potstickers. The meat and shrimp don't do much for me. I hate paying that much for how little meat I eat, but my family loves it.

Your photo with the fireworks is just lovely! Glad you found the perfect shot.

Thanks! What a wonderful artist to be able to capture people from a picture!

For sure!!
The window seats are the best! I love looking at everyone milling about Epcot!

I think Mr. Paul's window seats have one of the most "dreamy" views of anywhere!

I think we do!! Seriously, it was amazing! You should try the flying fish version, it is just as amazing!

I had such a rotten experience there last time, I'm reluctant to try it again. Someday maybe after I scratch off all of the other places I wan to try! ;)

LOVE that view. Loved the 'old' lobby much better, but this one is nice too.

I was greeted with this sight, and I just gasped.

.I think they call then Fingers of God

Perfect! And I didn't know that that had a name.

AWESOME!! You did it!

Us too! I don't even remember what it was before Monsieur Paul, was it another signature dining? I'd never been up there!

Bistro de Paris....We ate there once and later in the room I got really sick, not food poisoning, but really bad GERD. I think the food was just way to rich for me.

We started our day at Captain Cooks where I got some Mickey Waffles and bacon, another yummy breakfast!

That looks even better than the other one. Was that on this TR?

I was very excited to be able to add this dinner at the last minute sine we moved to the Poly.

Wow! You must have grabbed the reservation just as someone canceled it.

Usually I don't wear things with words on it but these were Disney-related so obviously an exception to the rule. Plus they were simple and practical which is more my everyday style and I can wear it to work which is a plus. So I saw these three styles that I was contemplating.

I'm guessing the first one.....

When we left the Contemporary stop and we headed back on the outside track, I was greeted with this sight, and I just gasped.

Beautiful!

Oh....would I love one of those right now.

That looks small.

Which one did you think I picked?

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

The first one?

Churros might be tough... but you can still do the nachos!
True, and I have.
And yet... one that you seem to eschew. :rolleyes:
Park Hop Til You Drop!
I had no idea it was there.
Now you know!
Oh your patience definitely paid off, that's the perfect photo of you under the fireworks!! :lovestruc
Thank you!!
Good lord that's a lot of shrimp.....that's amazing! What was the total count Steve ate? :rotfl2:
Definitely not as much as he used to! Probably 30-40
So I've never done that, and might not ever (just not my jam), but does he move at all? Make sounds?
Yup he moves his head around and makes noises and the CMs "translate" what he's saying
And that wasn't planned??? Wow!
Nope, great minds think alike!
Nice!

Sigh... some day I will do this. But only with others. So... maybe never. But staying hopeful!
You should have come with us in May!
This is the first time I see you with your hair up!
Yeah I'm not a fan of my egg shaped head.
The first one.
:rolleyes1
Okay, okay. Yes, it's a pretty shot. :)
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!