This Surprise Trip brought to you by Annual Passes! (With a little EPICness Sprinkled in)

Ok, I just binged my way through this one, too.

The people on this flight, I don't know, they just were rude!

I wonder what the deal was with that? I mean, kids standing on seats. A person insisting on going to the bathroom despite multiple attendants telling her otherwise. You had serious bad flight juju for this trip in both directions.

and poor Lesley was hiding behind some bushes trying to not let the girls see her.

OMG, what an nice Dis friend!

By now, Morgan had, had every CM say happy birthday to her, and she was feeling self conscious about it. So, I caught her doing this alot. Carefully positioning her arms over the birthday girl part of her tank top.

Ok, this may have convinced me that we have to plan a Disney birthday trip for our girls. They would have been walking around conducting the performances.

It was awsome to have a character meet that we were all excitied to meet. It had been awhile since there was anyone that we really wanted to meet!

Yay! What a nice birthday surprise.

Orange Bird Cups
Orange Bird sippers scored!!! The CM got a kick out of the girls, as they were beyond excitied about the cups. The drink inside was unfortanlty gross. It was milkshake consistancy and too heavy for the heat.

Let's be real, the point was the sippers, not the drink, right? And they are super cute sippers.

But we had to head back to Magic Kingdom for a special evening for Morgan!

At 6:30, we were on a bus back to Magic Kingdom and this was Morgan...
S

Awe, poor thing.

The girls, were quickly disapointed when they realized there were no macaroons! They had replaced them wiht cookie dough balls.

That's definitely a downgrade. Boo!

Rock n' Rollercoaster
This was NOT planned.... Gwen's face cracks me up! Me and Morgan look like you are torchuring us and Andy and Gwen are just like Meh, whatever.

This is one is a keeper for sure!!!

Mousekeeping Teddy set up
We got back to the room and Mousekeeping had arranged Morgan's Teddy on the bed with some of the balloons! It was perfect.

OK, this made me laugh out loud. Those decorations look as tired as Morgan!

Untitled
I tried my best to get some sort of decent picture of this moment. But this was the best I could get. But you can see how happy Gwen is in her blurry self.

That is so awesome. What a wonderful memory to have!

We eventually made it back to Yacht Club and I was never so happy that we couldn't precheck our luggage. We got our stuff from Bell Hop and made it over to a bathroom. I pulled out dry clothes for everyone and we took turns changing.

Oh boy, good thing you had access to dry clothes, especially with the eventual delay.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip. It was lovely to read along.

I need to get started posting mine!! haha
Can't wait to hear all about it.

In the terminal there is a Ruby Tuesday. And a mini food court with a Chinese food place, Qdoba, Wendys. As long as I’m not flying on Sunday, I usually stop at Chick Fil A in the large food court and grab a few sandwiches for later. It won’t be super fresh but better than the other options!
Yup. We ate at Ruby Tuesdays Sunday night. It was NOT great. But it was fine.

I'm impressed at how much you remembered from August. I barely remember what we did in Disney christmas
I typed up notes when I got home. And I have learned to take ALOT of pictures to help jog my memory.

Ok, this may have convinced me that we have to plan a Disney birthday trip for our girls. They would have been walking around conducting the performances.
Oh, your girls would LOVE that! They will def eat that up. I just now have to figure out when we will go for Gwen. It will have to be a summer trip again. But If we go for Gwen... we can be there for mine!!! As I am 2 days after Gwen!

Yay! What a nice birthday surprise.
It was. We had tried to see them in February and had no luck. So, it was awsome.

Let's be real, the point was the sippers, not the drink, right? And they are super cute sippers.
Def. And they are super cute. And the girls use them sometimes.

OK, this made me laugh out loud. Those decorations look as tired as Morgan!
Morgan's bear does look tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!