This Surprise Trip brought to you by Annual Passes! (With a little EPICness Sprinkled in)

The Star Wars themed after hours looked like a lot of fun. It's awesome that they had the different characters out for meet and greets. I still don't get why they couldn't do that for Villains After Hours.

Our flights home recently always seem to be delayed and it makes going home that much more annoying!

When we got over there, we found a bunch of droids roaming around in the area. It was actually really cool.

That is neat!

I found out later that they were a bunch of guys who built them as a hobby and Disney had them come in just for the event.

OH that's so cool. I'm glad Disney gave them a platform for sharing their love.

And headed out of the park right at midnight.

WOW! LATE!

And, we had a little fairly godmother who booked up fast passes late last night for test track when it was down , that turned into anytime fast passes the next day. So, we were able to at least ride one ride. Thanks @Lesley Wake!

Nice! Lesley to the rescue. :)

It was really good! I think burnt ends is a new favorite BBQ for me.

I reallly want to try this some day. It keeps getting such great reviews!

I was never so happy that we couldn't precheck our luggage.

No doubt!

the text alert came through that our flight was delayed, but alot. Sigh....
UGH! The worst!

Hi Everyone!!! Sorry that I have been MIA! December always seems to kick my butt. And our trip at the begining was great but it really threw me off this holiday season. But I am back and trying to get back into the swing of things. I hope everyone had a great holiday!
Glad I'm not the only one who fell off the face of the earth. :D

As we were walking out, Gwen spotted Lightsaber Churros and wanted one. Of course, those, we had to buy.
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but I would be very excited about a light saber churro. How cool.

It was def slow moving and we probably waited at least a full half hour to 45 minutes. But at least the girls could sit in line.
Yikes! That is a long time to wait for a character.

It was a great night and if they did another Disney After Hours Event that was Star Wars themed, we would def do that again!
This is definitely something Jason would like to do. It certainly seemed like the had more "extras" than you see at some of the other extra magic hours events.

And, we had a little fairly godmother who booked up fast passes late last night for test track when it was down , that turned into anytime fast passes the next day. So, we were able to at least ride one ride. Thanks @Lesley Wake!
Awesome! I tried this every day in August and it never worked

Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer
Which he liked but not as much as Steve.
I don't think anyone loves these as much as Steve.

Morgan and Gwen were so tired, they just started crying. I was mad, Andy was mad. It wasn't a pretty scene. It was rough. But we knew we had plenty of time, so we grabbed dinner outside of security and then headed back in.
Oh no, not the way to head home but glad you made it safely

But I was so glad we were able to go to Disney for Morgan's birthday. It was always something that I wanted to do for the girls.
Nothing better than a birthday in Disney!!!! It was great to spend time with you no matter how short it was.

Just read this entire report. I have been pretty absent on the DIS the last few months so playing catch up. What a fun trip! Although reading about your trip home did give me some anxiety o_O

Star Wars after hours looked so cool! Definitely on my future list. I hate that y’all had such a rough way home. But I’m glad y’all had fun all in all.

December kicked my rear end too. I'm finally caught up on this report and headed to your new report.

I really enjoyed the Star Was Night. Lots of fun in a short amount of time. I was frustrated for the girls that they didn't get their popcorn. Lots of good food on your short stay in Epcot. So sorry for the airport delays. I hate those.

Star Wars after hours looked so cool! Definitely on my future list. I hate that y’all had such a rough way home. But I’m glad y’all had fun all in all.
I really hope they do more of them. And with RoR! That would def make it worth while!

I really enjoyed the Star Was Night. Lots of fun in a short amount of time. I was frustrated for the girls that they didn't get their popcorn. Lots of good food on your short stay in Epcot. So sorry for the airport delays. I hate those.
We sometimes, aren't good at looking for the food options. We get to caught up in going and going. I was actually thinking of getting the popcorn bucket this trip, so we have a snack at all times....

Loved the end of your report! Y'all were able to squeeze a lot into a short amount of time, but I get that it was exhausting by the end. Your report has also helped me get excited for Yacht Club, as that's probably where we'll end up next time. We've got a water view booked and your view looked amazing, Morgan reminds me so much of Cora when I read your reports. I hope we end up in the World at the same time at some point so they could meet. And Gwen's Ewok ears (and meet) were so cute! I know this is from a while back, but your Splash Mountain ride photo had me cracking up. Great report!

Loved the end of your report! Y'all were able to squeeze a lot into a short amount of time, but I get that it was exhausting by the end.
We did! We have had some major trips this year with our Annual Passes. I am so thankful for the year we have had.!

Morgan reminds me so much of Cora when I read your reports. I hope we end up in the World at the same time at some point so they could meet
I know!!!! WE have to try! Gwen has meet up with her dis-doppler-ganger. Morgan needs to meet hers as well. Maybe Disneyland?!?! We don't have a time to go yet, but I know we want to go back sooner than later.

We loved the Yacht Club!!! It is seriously one of our favorite resorts now. So much so, that I keep checking to see if we can switch the second half of our trip back to Yacht Club!

I know!!!! WE have to try! Gwen has meet up with her dis-doppler-ganger. Morgan needs to meet hers as well. Maybe Disneyland?!?! We don't have a time to go yet, but I know we want to go back sooner than later.

That would be great! I'm not sure when we'll get back to Disneyland either, as my MIL, our DL connection, is moving back here to Texas this summer, but we do plan to go back at some point.

We loved the Yacht Club!!! It is seriously one of our favorite resorts now. So much so, that I keep checking to see if we can switch the second half of our trip back to Yacht Club!

That's so encouraging to hear! Cora is the most bummed about it, as she loves BC, but I showed her a few of y'all's pictures and that helped some, though she still wants me to switch if I can.

That's so encouraging to hear! Cora is the most bummed about it, as she loves BC, but I showed her a few of y'all's pictures and that helped some, though she still wants me to switch if I can.
Yeah, I feel like they are almost the same. The rooms are different but really I think they are similar. Granted we haven't stayed at Beach Club yet, so I don't really know that for sure. If you end up sticking with Yacht Club I will be interested to see which you perfer.

So, I just checked and I found a Water View option for the last 3 nights of our February trip! I am so excited!!!

The after hours on May 4th really looked fun!
It really was, and probably the only extra ticket event I could get Andy to do again. But It will probably be awhile before they do one.

Sorry the airport and flight delays were a bit much, never fun!
It wasn't pretty. But we made it home. Flying in May was the most delay's we have had, and that is with a lot of flying in winter!

And our trip at the begining was great but it really threw me off this holiday season.
Oh, I feel the same way! I'm actually looking forward that in 2020 I won't be doing a Fall/Christmas trip anywhere!
I found out later that they were a bunch of guys who built them as a hobby and Disney had them come in just for the event. Which made sense as they all had different remotes to control them. One guy had a remote that looked like an xbox controller and then another guy had a super small controller.
They came to Disneyland for our Star Wars night too and it was a super cool surprise!
You're welcome!
As we were finishing up our last couple bites, the sky's literally opened up and just dumped water everywhere!!!! At first we made a run for it. But we quickly realized that it was hopeless. We had too far to go and it was just raining too hard that it didn't matter.
Yeah, that was a crazy storm!
We eventually made it back to Yacht Club and I was never so happy that we couldn't precheck our luggage. We got our stuff from Bell Hop and made it over to a bathroom. I pulled out dry clothes for everyone and we took turns changing.
Very nice!
So, we decided to go get something to eat, as we now wouldn't be getting home late. There wasn't anything too great in the terminal. So, Andy suggested we go back out and to to the other side of the terminal to eat. (without going back through security) Well.... that didn't work out so well... We ended up back outside of security.

Morgan and Gwen were so tired, they just started crying. I was mad, Andy was mad. It wasn't a pretty scene. It was rough. But we knew we had plenty of time, so we grabbed dinner outside of security and then headed back in.
I hate how the best food is outside security! Such a pain in the butt!

What a fun trip!!! I feel like no matter what short trips are always crazy and hectic but you did so much! And the SW AHs seems like it was such a hit! Cant wait to hear about your August trip!

Catching up on my phone so no multiquotes this time. Your day at DHS looks awesome. You seemed to really hit Toy Story Land at a great time to ride everything like you did. I liked the girls' Buzz Lightyear poses too. Great meets with the troopers, droids and Rey!

Sorry the last day was a rough end. I mean the first part at EPCOT looked like fun but delayed flights are never a fun way to end a trip.

Catching up on my phone so no multiquotes this time. Your day at DHS looks awesome. You seemed to really hit Toy Story Land at a great time to ride everything like you did. I liked the girls' Buzz Lightyear poses too. Great meets with the troopers, droids and Rey!

Sorry the last day was a rough end. I mean the first part at EPCOT looked like fun but delayed flights are never a fun way to end a trip.
Welcome back! It was a great trip! Short and sweet, just unfortant about the flight home. But we survived.

I hate how the best food is outside security! Such a pain in the butt!
We learned our lesson! We are flying American this next trip, so I am not sure what our food options will even be! New terminal both ways I think.

What a fun trip!!! I feel like no matter what short trips are always crazy and hectic but you did so much! And the SW AHs seems like it was such a hit! Cant wait to hear about your August trip!
Thanks. It was a great trip. I am getting moving on the August trip finally!

We learned our lesson! We are flying American this next trip, so I am not sure what our food options will even be! New terminal both ways I think.
I can at least help out with the MCO portion since I always fly American!

In the terminal there is a Ruby Tuesday. And a mini food court with a Chinese food place, Qdoba, Wendys. As long as I’m not flying on Sunday, I usually stop at Chick Fil A in the large food court and grab a few sandwiches for later. It won’t be super fresh but better than the other options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!