This weeks show

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that this weeks show will be going up on Wed, not Tue as usual. Since Corey & Julie get back into town on Monday, we're going to wait for them to record the show. I'd rather not do two shows in a row without Orlando's most beautiful couple :)

Pete

Thanks for the heads up, Pete . . . and I agree, wouldn't be the same without the rich and beautiful . . . ;)

He's just stalling. There's hardly anything going on this week so there's nothing to talk about. ;) :rotfl: :lmao:

I love you guys..but yeah, you guys need CULIE there! (Or maybe they can be JOREY :rotfl2:

Thanks for the heads up, Pete . . . and I agree, wouldn't be the same without the rich and beautiful . . .

You know what they say...you can never be too rich or too thin.

Take it from a poor, fat person..............

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that this weeks show will be going up on Wed, not Tue as usual. Since Corey & Julie get back into town on Monday, we're going to wait for them to record the show. I'd rather not do two shows in a row without Orlando's most beautiful couple :)

Pete

:scared1: Wait :scared1:

It will be worth the wait to have "Culie" back.

:lmao:

Thanks for the heads up Pete!

whats he talking about?

John and I will be there?
I just love you guys! And the best part is, while I'm reading this post and :lmao: , you all understand why even when the rest of the world doesn't!

Thanks though for the heads up -- I'll make sure the alarm is set early for Wednesday instead of Tuesday.

You guys rock!:goodvibes

Darn, now I have to housework on Tuesday for sure.

Wait - is it bad taste to sneak my MP3 into the soundproof booth for my DD's hearing test? I hate that thing...she gets headphones...maybe they won't notice....;)
ok I will have to wait until she goes to Princess camp in the afternoon on Wednesday...

ok...I'm intrigued.

What's Princess camp?

Is this a prerequisite to getting "Bootiqued"?

Is there a uniform?

Thank you for the heads up, Pete. I look forward to listening to it after getting settled into our room.

Or maybe, Pete can just not edit the show and he can put it up as soon as they finish recording *nudge, nudge*

ok...I'm intrigued.

What's Princess camp?

Is this a prerequisite to getting "Bootiqued"?

Is there a uniform?

I found a Royale Ball drama camp for DD next week. Princess attire will be supplied or she can bring her favourites. ( I have made her a couple of satin Princess gowns)
She is getting "Bootiqued" this fall - we both are...but darn it I don't get to go to Princess camp...hmm...maybe Mommy will get to bow out of getting "Bootiqued" ;) (not likely!)

You know what they say...you can never be too rich or too thin.

Take it from a poor, fat person..............

:confused:

John you look like George Clooney when I picture you talking at the roundtable....but you have more money than him! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter