This weeks show

Do they all learn where the "r"s really go?

OK, OK...lesson on r's for all you non-Massachusetts people.;) R's disappear from the END of words or syllables. For example cah, caht (or Kaht:thumbsup2 ) pahk and hahvid. As in "PAHK the CAH in HAHVID YAHD. There is also haya or hey-yah (hair) and hee-yah (here). Now, where do the r's go?? Why it's obvious! Onto words that end in vowels like SODER and VANILLER!

Lesson over!:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Dont forget Dianer (Diana...Bob's wife) and Tamper (a city on Florida's west coast)

As a Southerner, I could really use a Massachusetts to English translator. And then it can be translated to Southern.

As a Southerner, I could really use a Massachusetts to English translator. And then it can be translated to Southern.

I don't know if I can wrap my head around this. I spent one night at work listening to West Virginia come through our Fire Department radio & speaking with Newfoundlanders for hours. By the end of my 8 hours no one could understand me!

And this Princess Camp is in Canada - we are much more worried aboot making sure you know how to emphasize the "oot", and apologize to everything & anyone around, regardless of situation. The land where every Princess can get her allowance in "gold" coins ;)

I don't know if I can wrap my head around this. I spent one night at work listening to West Virginia come through our Fire Department radio & speaking with Newfoundlanders for hours. By the end of my 8 hours no one could understand me! ;)

I spend 8 hours a DAY talking to people from WV.....my office handles MD, DC, DE, and WV - I don't speak spanish so I often will need a spanish interpreter but there aren't ANY interpreters for WV! At the end of the day (after talking to customers from WV) I often go home with the accent and then DH can't understand ME!

OK, OK...lesson on r's for all you non-Massachusetts people.;) R's disappear from the END of words or syllables. For example cah, caht (or Kaht:thumbsup2 ) pahk and hahvid. As in "PAHK the CAH in HAHVID YAHD. There is also haya or hey-yah (hair) and hee-yah (here). Now, where do the r's go?? Why it's obvious! Onto words that end in vowels like SODER and VANILLER!

So a Pirate from Massachusetts would sound like "Ahhhhhhhhgh!" Just doesn't have the same ring:)...

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
Thanks, now I know why Bawb says Dianer :rotfl2:

Oh darn - we leave for Disneyland tomorrow morning. I guess I'll have a lot of catching up to do when we get back.

Thanks for the heads-up Pete :)
I'm sure the boys (Kevin, John and Bob) will have even sharper wits with the extra day to prepare ;)

Now I find the post. Looks like I got up 2 hours early this morning for nothing. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter