This year the backyard..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
This is a new house and we have spent a lot of time, energy and money for planting and landscaping in the front.. and as things bloom, I may post some pictures.. I planted over 10 hydrangeas, two magnolias, 30 forsythias, 10 rhodendrons, 8 Rose of Sharon, 2 burning bushes, astilbe, azaleas, this has been a huge undertaking.. and at least 8 lilacs, and 3 flowering dogwoods and 4 spireas.. never mind the irises, roses and poppies that I have attempted to grow in this huge front yard..

Now the backyard is pretty barren and I have wild blueberry bushes growing.. I have this huge eyesore in the backyard like a riprap wall, which I do not own.. it belongs to my neighbor but it is sitting in my yard.. I would like to block that out and wondererd if anyone had any suggestions.. the yard does not get a lot of sun, maybe morning sun.. I was thinking hemlocks.. but would welcome any suggestions..

This is a great board.. I am excited about it..

Marsha the hollyhocks sound like a wonderful idea. They are tall enough to hide the wall.

I would plant a perennial garden along this wall. With tall plants, in the backgrown, medium one in the middle and low growing ones in the front.

Can't wait to see the pic's. :Pinkbounc

If you don't want to see the wall in the winter than I suggest and evergreen of some sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter