This year's gift

According to the USPS Informed Delivery website, mine is on it's way today! :jumping3:

Sayhello

None for us... we haven't received it before so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. (We've only been on one, so maybe that is why).

I got mine today too. I gave mine to a friend and then realized it was for any Disney movie. I could have totally used them for Star Wars!! Oh well, not a big deal. At least they will get used 😀

So the internet is a wonderful thing sometimes! I was able to go on Fandango, refund the ticket I already had for Frozen 2 on Friday, and *repurchased* the same seat with one of the vouchers! :)

I *then* went onto AMC, refunded my ticket for Star Wars on Dec 20th, and then purchased a comparable seat for the same showing on Fandango, using the other voucher! :)

I always manage to forget to use the tickets, and then they expire. Or I end up giving them to someone else. I feel so good that I've already used both tickets, and saved myself a little bit of money!

Hey, it's the little things in life sometimes!

Sayhello

So the internet is a wonderful thing sometimes! I was able to go on Fandango, refund the ticket I already had for Frozen 2 on Friday, and *repurchased* the same seat with one of the vouchers! :)

I *then* went onto AMC, refunded my ticket for Star Wars on Dec 20th, and then purchased a comparable seat for the same showing on Fandango, using the other voucher! :)

I always manage to forget to use the tickets, and then they expire. Or I end up giving them to someone else. I feel so good that I've already used both tickets, and saved myself a little bit of money!

Hey, it's the little things in life sometimes!

Sayhello

I bought my Star Wars tickets too! Opening night! IDK what I'll use the other one for. Debating between Frozen 2 and Maleficent 2.

I got mine and DD really wants to see frozen 2! Glad I knew to look for them though so I didn't toss them them thinking it was just marketing mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!