Those two STINKPOTS!

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
We still have the dog from last night. I went looking around for it's owners all morning.
I decided to take it to the Humane Society, but I was waiting until it opened.
The stray was creating major noise pollution in the front yard where I had put him, so we put him in back for a few minutes. My dd let out our dog and they were playing and having a good ole time.

We turned our backs for one, ONE, second, and we turn back and there they are. Next door playing in the neighbors pool. It was deflated, and I'm hoping they didn't do it, or we owe them a new pool. :rolleyes:

Now, I can't take the idjet to the HS yet, not at least until it dries.

What happened? Did you take him to the HS? Did you have to buy a new pool? Isn't life interesting?

Awww how sweet...that was my plan for Tramp too....keep him until the Shelter opened on Monday. I found him Saturday afternoon. Well 7 months later hes over there on his back on the couch with all 4 legs straight up in the air while John is rubbing his belly.

Tell us what happened, I'm beginning to think you may end up adopting this stray :)

Sorry, here's an update. :)

We did take him in to the Humane Society. We had no luck at all finding it's owners and if they care enough they'll check there soon.

My girls wanted me to keep him, but I just kept thinking that if it were our dog that got away, I'd want someone to turn her in so I could find her.

He knew "sit", he knew what a lease was for. Late last night we got tired of him barking and howling and Bri took him for a walk as I drove along. It was about midnight. lol We were hoping he would go home. Either his home is nowhere near here, or he didn't care to go home, because he just enjoyed the walk. lol
We were out there about an hour when we came upon some other strays that didn't look quite as friendly. I had both of them hop in the car and that's when we heard gunshots. We went home then.

I haven't seen the neighbors at all. I haven't seen any lights or anything. I'm thinking the pool was already deflated and I just didn't realize it.

It will make a family a great doggie. If things were different here, I'd try and keep him. :( But he's a sweety, someone will fall for him if the owners don't get him first.

:( I know, I feel bad. No matter how much I tell myself I did the right thing, it doesn't feel good at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter