Those using swagbucks ???

Can someone give me a quick Disney Movie Club tutorial? (I signed up last year through swagbucks, so I feel like it's only slightly off-topic.) I need to purchase 2 more movies to meet my enrollment obligation -- do these have to be full-price movies? Or will both movies count, if I use one of the deals to buy-one, get-one-half-price (or something like that)? Any best way to buy these 2 movies so I can stop worrying about declining the monthly selection?

IIRC the movies to fulfill your obligation must be full priced. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Are you planning to cancel after you've met that obligation? If you remain a member you'll still have to accept/decline the monthly selection even if you've already purchased your required number of movies.

IIRC the movies to fulfill your obligation must be full priced. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Are you planning to cancel after you've met that obligation? If you remain a member you'll still have to accept/decline the monthly selection even if you've already purchased your required number of movies.

I was thinking that I would cancel after purchasing the 2 more -- is there any reason I would want to not cancel? I joined primarily to replace our VHS versions of the classics; I'm not planning to buy any new releases. So far I haven't noticed any really good deals, although I only joined in November (the whole membership will turn out to be a good deal, but only because of the initial ones that were free, unless I am missing something).

Off topic but is anyone part of the social media group Swagging Your Way to Disney? Very helpful group but have you seen some of their daily goals? Like 2400+ SB! :faint: If my 2nd goal is over 200 I panic! I feel like a major slacker! :laughing: #teachmeyourways

I just requested to join!!!

And is anyone else out of enCraves and Watch? I haven't had either for a while, are there any tricks to getting them to reappear? I've cleared my history, restarted my computer, tried on Safari, Firefox and Chrome....no luck :-( Meeting my daily goal is hard without them....

Can someone explain the smore tv thing? I keep opening it and letting it play, but I'm not getting anything for it. Do I need to click something on the video page?

I had the same issue and switching from google to firefox worked for me. I still don't get hundreds of SB per day but can usually get 20 or so

is there any reason I would want to not cancel?

No, not really in my opinion. I was just curious. We've been members for a while, but don't really buy much. DH will get the monthly selection when it's something he really wants. Then we'll order when we have a decent deal like buy 1 at full price and get 60% off other movies. It's not often though.

I had the same issue and switching from google to firefox worked for me. I still don't get hundreds of SB per day but can usually get 20 or so

Thanks. I'll try using Firefox instead. All my other videos (ncraves, watch) tend to do better for me in Chrome, so I usually just use Chrome for everything.

I just requested to join!!!

And is anyone else out of enCraves and Watch? I haven't had either for a while, are there any tricks to getting them to reappear? I've cleared my history, restarted my computer, tried on Safari, Firefox and Chrome....no luck :-( Meeting my daily goal is hard without them....

I haven't had Encraves or Watch for MONTHS and tonight I had one randomly pop up! It's the colorful one with the TV screen worth 2SB. Who knows how long it will last. No idea what their logic is for taking them way/bringing them back.

The people with goals this high are doing high point offers and attempting every survey offer available.

This. It seems like a lot of the members are churners. They do EVERY offer that could possibly be a moneymaker, including ones that I just won't bother with. For example, a bunch seem to be signing up to be Uber/Lyft drivers just for the SB offer and that's just not for me.

Can I run LTG on one computer while simultaneously running the couple looking at the laptop? I've been swagging consistently for a while and only ever gotten LTG here and there so I have no idea!

I was thinking that I would cancel after purchasing the 2 more -- is there any reason I would want to not cancel? I joined primarily to replace our VHS versions of the classics; I'm not planning to buy any new releases. So far I haven't noticed any really good deals, although I only joined in November (the whole membership will turn out to be a good deal, but only because of the initial ones that were free, unless I am missing something).
We always cancel once we fulfill our commitment. Then we might sign up again down the road when there's enough movies out for us to get again. We've done it 3 or 4 times. Obviously no swagbucks each time, but DMC has no issue with you re-enrolling under the normal 4/5 for a $1 offer.

We were building our collection from mostly scratch between DH and I :)

There's a gold survey for 425. It's a hangover cure and won't credit until you receive the product and test it out. But you get 1000 extra SB if you're willing to upload a short video telling about your experience with the product after using it. I didn't get points for it (obviously) but it did check my complete a survey on the daily tasks.

No, not really in my opinion. I was just curious. We've been members for a while, but don't really buy much. DH will get the monthly selection when it's something he really wants. Then we'll order when we have a decent deal like buy 1 at full price and get 60% off other movies. It's not often though.

We always cancel once we fulfill our commitment. Then we might sign up again down the road when there's enough movies out for us to get again. We've done it 3 or 4 times. Obviously no swagbucks each time, but DMC has no issue with you re-enrolling under the normal 4/5 for a $1 offer.

We were building our collection from mostly scratch between DH and I :)

Thanks. We have a lot of VHS movies but no VHS player, so I'm planning to try to donate the VHS movies (summer goal) and am not sure how extensive a DVD collection I am working on at the moment. (For example, The Brave Little Toaster was a favorite but my kids are teens and older now, so I don't think that anyone will be wanting to watch that one any time soon.) I am going to figure out which two more I want to buy now and then cancel, and possibly sign up again later.

Discover / Adscend Media. 1 SB but it'll run continuously till you hit a number (50 for me).
Thanks so much! :thanks: Working well for me so far today! I'd been running the old toolbarTV but that is a slow earner since they nerfed it down to just 1 SB.

I wasnt sure I'd get it but my two paypal deposits from swagbucks went through today. I'm pretty happy about that. :)

Sweet. :teeth:

You're probably ok with your account, I didn't mean to scare anyone. But just something to keep alert to, and definitely don't let too much build up until you have a few months established. As long as you're following the rules get some money while you can :)
My unscientific tracking has a prevalence of deactivations on Thursdays, and first week of the month. It's unscientific because I'm not keeping a good track, but I try to pay attention to it out of curiosity after hubby's first account was shut down and I notice more reports during the first week of the month. If it were me I'd feel a little better about it if my account made it past 6/7 :D

So...at home I have no enCraves, it says No Activities Available. But when I'm at work, I'm showing all of the squares, but when I click on the square, it shows the green 'sorry' screen. If I jump on my hotspot - No Activities Available. I've heard of people resetting their modem and having success, but I'm not sure if it is an account issue or if it's my router? Anyone have any luck or do I just need to figure out new ways to earn SB and appreciate the year ride that I did get to enjoy?

Sweet. :teeth:

You're probably ok with your account, I didn't mean to scare anyone. But just something to keep alert to, and definitely don't let too much build up until you have a few months established. As long as you're following the rules get some money while you can :)
My unscientific tracking has a prevalence of deactivations on Thursdays, and first week of the month. It's unscientific because I'm not keeping a good track, but I try to pay attention to it out of curiosity after hubby's first account was shut down and I notice more reports during the first week of the month. If it were me I'd feel a little better about it if my account made it past 6/7 :D

No need to apologize. I was worried I'd done the work and would only get the Target GC so it's nice that I also got the paypal. If I get deactvated in the next week or two I've only built up 2100 SB so it's not a huge deal. The site isnt really working for me now so *shrug*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter