Those using swagbucks ???

I did this for windex/scrub bubbles and ziplock on the same day! I rang them up separately and I rang them up alone on their own receipt. I just wanted to make it simple. Within around 3 days I had my SBs on one (I believe the windex). I waited another few days for the ziplock one but nothing. It does say it will be up to 30 days but I still thought it was odd for one and not the other (plus it did not show pending either). I sent in a ticket explaining that and they credited me the SBs. So FYI, I did end up getting both.

I did this for windex/scrub bubbles and ziplock on the same day! I rang them up separately and I rang them up alone on their own receipt. I just wanted to make it simple. Within around 3 days I had my SBs on one (I believe the windex). I waited another few days for the ziplock one but nothing. It does say it will be up to 30 days but I still thought it was odd for one and not the other (plus it did not show pending either). I sent in a ticket explaining that and they credited me the SBs. So FYI, I did end up getting both.
Thanks. The Windex/Scrubbing Bubbles and Glade offers credited quickly for me. The Ziploc one was "under review" after submitting the receipt and stayed that way until the offer expired. I just submitted a ticket and I'll see what happens.

Revenue Universe - Register for Tips and Tricks! 18 SB- enter email and confirm. (picture of guy with glasses on laptop)

ETA: Revenue Universe: Enter to Win 48 inch Smart Tv- 18SB- entered email and received SB without confirming.

Thanks for posting, I did both and got the SB! :)

I did both during the first offer period. I did them on separate receipts also. I had to submit tickets today but got them both.

Ncraves hasn’t been working for over 2 months I use an iPad. I’ve tried browsing with Chrome and Firefox on iPad. Is there something else I could try?

Thanks. The Windex/Scrubbing Bubbles and Glade offers credited quickly for me. The Ziploc one was "under review" after submitting the receipt and stayed that way until the offer expired. I just submitted a ticket and I'll see what happens.
Just following up on my PP. The answer that I got back for my ticket was to wait the full 32 days for it to credit.

I cashed out today for the PayPal $25. How long does it usually take for it to show up in my PayPal account?

PayPal cashed out quicker for me than some other gift cards. I had an express gift card take 10 business days while PayPal generally takes 4 at the longest. I don’t count weekends as part of how long since I never get any GC on the weekends

PayPal cashed out quicker for me than some other gift cards. I had an express gift card take 10 business days while PayPal generally takes 4 at the longest. I don’t count weekends as part of how long since I never get any GC on the weekends
anywhere from 2-10 days. I had been getting it in 2 days but the last time it took about 3 or 4.
Thanks! I just went ahead and ordered a DGC and I'll deposit the $25 into my bank when it shows up in my PP account.
Even though I don't need the DGC right now I'm taking the advice I read here and cashing out on SB when it hits the $25 mark.

Ncraves hasn’t been working for over 2 months I use an iPad. I’ve tried browsing with Chrome and Firefox on iPad. Is there something else I could try?
I thought ncraves only worked on desktops and laptops. Have you ever had it run on your iPad?

I cashed out today for the PayPal $25. How long does it usually take for it to show up in my PayPal account?
My PayPal has been taking longer than usual, too. This last one was 5 days, I think.

Thanks! I just went ahead and ordered a DGC and I'll deposit the $25 into my bank when it shows up in my PP account.
Even though I don't need the DGC right now I'm taking the advice I read here and cashing out on SB when it hits the $25 mark.

I cash out every $25 as well. I get one discounted GC and the rest of the month gets added to PayPal. I should start buying DGC with the money from PayPal instead of letting it sit. I noticed I let that money sit and then I end up using it to buy something thinking it’s for the trip lol. I don’t need the DGC right now but it’s nice to add to the savings. We’re going on Jan so it’s getting down to crunch time savings wise

I finally did the gillette offer, but it doesn't even show pending.... I hate it when that happens.....

My dh did the Gilette and it never showed pending either. Didn't credit. Been way past the time...Have submitted ticket and updated ticket and asked for update and they just keep pushing me off.

I haven’t gotten my first ziplock offer credit yet. Kind of waiting for it to post before I try for the second offer.

Windex/Scrubbing bubbles credited for me this morning. It took over a week. Ziploc was almost instant.

So keep an eye out!

Just following up on my PP. The answer that I got back for my ticket was to wait the full 32 days for it to credit.
I ticketed the ziploc offer and was told wait "a few more days". I waited five days and politely asked for an update. The response was "wait 32 days." :-(

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to find out when i signed up for SwagBucks? I'm just curious what my monthly average is. I think I'm averaging about $130 a month, but I'm not sure??? Just curious how long it will take to 'save' for our cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter