Those using swagbucks ???

Just did it on Chrome, no credit. Which browser did you have success with? And did you sign up with the same email or another one?
Tried chrome and no, and Firefox no.
It wouldn’t accept my emails, tried two diff ones. I’d check the link after puttIng in my info and it just sat there. Maybe I can try elsewhere in a diff browser.

If the Daily breaks are still showing up after you did it, try a diff email. Mine Works good like that usually.

Last edited:
I had to email myself the receipt and then download as a pdf and then upload to swagbacks. it worked though :-)

Thanks! In searching the app for a way to email it to myself I found the answer to getting a receipt.

For my future reference:
Go to Savings Catcher
Click on View all purchases in History
Find the receipt you want and click on the little arrow to the right
At the top of that page is a little icon that looks like a list or a receipt
Click on it and there you have it!
Take a screen shot.

I just started with Swagbucks. All I've done so far is watch some videos and try to do surveys. All I can say about the surveys is they sure don't want 60 year old, retired white women from the mid west! I get kicked out of way more surveys than I complete.

I just started with Swagbucks. All I've done so far is watch some videos and try to do surveys. All I can say about the surveys is they sure don't want 60 year old, retired white women from the mid west! I get kicked out of way more surveys than I complete.

That's very typical! I get most of my points from running mobile apps on my phone and nCraves on my desktop computer (when they work).

This happens to me sometimes. Sometimes I get kicked out before the surgery even opens. I think of it as an easy SB. I find that answering the questions in your survey profile helps. I feel like I've gotten more surveys as I've taken more? Idk!

Probably my favorite way to earn is with the offers. Some paid and some not. For example, I recently did the Gillette offer since we need razors anyways. I had to spend $7.20, but I'll get $40 back. The free offers are the best though lol! Of course use a junk email! But for example today in was on the road all day and didnt have a chance to do anything on SB. But when I checked this evening I had met my daily goal because of two pending offers that had credited.

Another Thanksgiving dailybreak offer for 30sb listed in RevU. It's a slightly different SC Johnson one than I did the other day, so instant credit!

My ncraves are back!!!!

I guess that’s where mine went. My ncraves disappeared last night. I actually resorted back to s’mores tv this morning. Fortunately I finished getting all the collectors bills this morning (first time ever!) so that will help me reach my first goal. I wonder if the whole ncraves issue is just random. They just randomly choose accounts to limit ncraves on according to how many sb’s they have to give out. Then they switch up things now and then.

I guess that’s where mine went. My ncraves disappeared last night. I actually resorted back to s’mores tv this morning. Fortunately I finished getting all the collectors bills this morning (first time ever!) so that will help me reach my first goal. I wonder if the whole ncraves issue is just random. They just randomly choose accounts to limit ncraves on according to how many sb’s they have to give out. Then they switch up things now and then.
Ugh—I’m sorry! I had been without for a few weeks. Running Best Friends now—I missed it. S’mores tv is so stinkin’ slow:(

Ugh—I’m sorry! I had been without for a few weeks. Running Best Friends now—I missed it. S’mores tv is so stinkin’ slow:(

I know right!? I harbor no ill will against you for your ability to earn quicker sb than me. Lol. :rotfl2:Last time I lost them I tried to figure out what I did wrong. Now I’ll just muddle through and hope I can make first goal then after that I won’t try too hard. Hopefully they won’t be gone long.

Joining the no encraves club. Went on vacation for 10 days, did zero swagging, came home and no encraves. It must be random! They were working great when I left. :confused3

Mobile apps are running, but not giving much. I'm getting the "limit reached" message very quickly!

Joining the no encraves club. Went on vacation for 10 days, did zero swagging, came home and no encraves. It must be random! They were working great when I left. :confused3

Mobile apps are running, but not giving much. I'm getting the "limit reached" message very quickly!
Mine are gone too. When they left LTG showed up so I guess it’s a trade off lol

I haven't seen laptop guy in over a month!

I got the 22 SB collector bill twice today - this morning and just now. Makes up for not getting them all for the 20 SB bonus I guess.

Just go the 22 SB bill for a 3rd time at 10:50 PM! Odd day.

Last edited:
Count me as part of the no Ncrave crowd.

Me too. And I think what's worse, the apps hit their limit super early so I finally downloaded the ncrave app. Nothing there either. This weekend has been rough since LTG was very very stingy.

Finally made it to my first goal about an hour ago. Usually I reach first goal about early afternoon/late morning. Went to Best Buy yesterday though so hopefully that will take care of tomorrow.

I had only a few 1 SB nCraves today, non-repeating ones. Oh well, the gravy train is over for me for now! Hopefully there will be some good opportunities with the team challenge this week.

And I always laugh that they don't want a 40's white woman, who is a SAHM, from CO. I think it is the being a SAHM for me, and could be the being retired for you. A few ladies who work outside the home post about doing a lot of surveys so I am thinking they are looking for working women. I never qualify for surveys. Like ever! I do better just letting ncraves run.

I tried the $100 gift card at Best Buy with the Swagbucks QR code but only got the 2% SB pending, no bonus. Can anyone tell me what I might have done wrong?

I tried the $100 gift card at Best Buy with the Swagbucks QR code but only got the 2% SB pending, no bonus. Can anyone tell me what I might have done wrong?
When did you buy it? The bonus typically posts the following Monday around noon ET if you make a purchase on Thursday - Saturday. Sunday purchases typically post on Tuesday, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter