Those using swagbucks ???

I find this SB fact odd - when I attempt gold surveys, I get 1 SB for non qualification, up to 5 total. My DD gets anywhere from 1 to 8 SB for non qualifications and it is unlimited. I usually do mine on a laptop or desktop, she uses an iPad.
I only seem to get the 5SB but my husband has gotten 30+SB before for disqualifications and never has he seen the message that he maxed out on DQ SB.

The longer you are in a survey, the higher the DQ SB. I will open surveys and let them sit for a while then attempt to answer questions. the most I've gotten is 50 SB. I usually make my first goal this way.

The longer you are in a survey, the higher the DQ SB. I will open surveys and let them sit for a while then attempt to answer questions. the most I've gotten is 50 SB. I usually make my first goal this way.

Not true for everyone. i can see the difference when I do my surveys and then do some for my DD. The main difference is I am 56 and she is 28!

wow, i only get 1sb when I get DQ sometimes 0sb even before 5 tries,

Yes, this is me.

Not true for everyone. i can see the difference when I do my surveys and then do some for my DD. The main difference is I am 56 and she is 28!
I'm 54 and have only ever gotten 1 sb when dq'd. I wonder what swagbucks' rationale is for granting some with higher dq rewards?

I’ve had 1 Sb disquification reward but I’ve also had 5 sb and once or twice a 10 Sb disqualifation. The ones I get higher dq rewards are surveys worth more or much longer surveys.

I'm 37 and I used to only get the 5 dq for 1sb each day, but the last couple months or so I've gotten up to 15 depending on how far into the survey I was before dq-ing. Yesterday I got a dq for 4, which seemed an odd amount. I had no idea this wasn't the case for everyone using the site, I just assumed Swagbucks had started giving higher dq amounts to try and get people to not send survey tickets as much. Guess it's not about that if they're only targeting some users, because I hardly ever send tickets. So strange!

not true. At least not for me. I have always just gotten 1 sb for disqualification. Unless its a special survey and it says i will get sb even if disqualified. I have been disqualified from every single survey today. I have attempted like 20+ and i only have 5 DQ of 1 pt:idea:

not true. At least not for me. I have always just gotten 1 sb for disqualification. Unless its a special survey and it says i will get sb even if disqualified. I have been disqualified from every single survey today. I have attempted like 20+ and i only have 5 DQ of 1 pt:idea:
I think what we're learning is there are two sets of rules for Swagbucks survey DQs and you and I are under the unfavorable set:(

I think the dq's probably have more tp do with your join date than age etc. Just lile some people have a different to do list, the two may even be linked.

I think the dq's probably have more tp do with your join date than age etc. Just lile some people have a different to do list, the two may even be linked.
So is it the newer people getting the better rules? I've been doing SB for 3.5 years.

I've been doing Swagbucks for 8.5 years. Just in the past month or so have my survey DQ changed from 1SB to now sometimes 2 or 5 and now unlimited DQ a day (used to be 5 a day). I don't know what sparked the change, but I love it. Those DQ can add up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter