Those using swagbucks ???

I did not get swagbucks on an online purchase of airpods. But instore people have been successful getting bonuses and maybe shop and earn on apple products.
I bought in store and got bonus and shop and earn. I will be buying an Ipad soon so hope it works on it too.

Just getting around to adding a bunch of sb Virtual Visas to Amazon to replenish my gift card balance, and the last four VV’s were the same number. 2 $25’s and 2 $10’s. Anyone have this happen before?

Just getting around to adding a bunch of sb Virtual Visas to Amazon to replenish my gift card balance, and the last four VV’s were the same number. 2 $25’s and 2 $10’s. Anyone have this happen before?

Replying to my own post in case anyone else has this problem. I tried having sb resend the emails with the VV code in them, and got different numbers finally. On one of them it was the third try on resending the email before it gave me a different number. Spent an hour on these VV codes. Granted there were 12 of them, but still...it was a hassle. It worked easier last time I did it, which was in early November.

I bought in store and got bonus and shop and earn. I will be buying an Ipad soon so hope it works on it too.

Re: Swagbucks Credit for Apple at Best Buy

I bought a Macbook on Friday and my shop and earn showed up as 0SB on my shop activity. Other purchases that I did over the weekend are showing up as pending. Just my own experience.

So I don’t know if it’s just me but I recommend using Chrome if you plan on shopping through SB. I made purchases through Bed Bath & Beyond and Etsy this weekend and both showed pending within a few hours.

I prefer Firefox as my regular browser, but I’ve had to ticket pretty much everything while using it.

Just wanted to pass along my observations!

Re: Swagbucks Credit for Apple at Best Buy

I bought a Macbook on Friday and my shop and earn showed up as 0SB on my shop activity. Other purchases that I did over the weekend are showing up as pending. Just my own experience.

Quoting myself because I just received 1,500 SB from my Friday Best Buy Mac purchase. My shop activity still shows 0SB next to it, so maybe I will get lucky there. Either way, I am very pleasantly surprised that I got the 1,500 bonus!

I shopped in store at Best Buy last night and had him scan my qr code. Where do I look on Swagbucks to see if it tracked? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Last edited:
Did bark box on swagbucks today. Had already done on mypoints. Sent my ex’s dog (my dog’s BFF) a grinch bark box. Just got the shop and earn. Because it was a gift BarkBox I was told I did not have to cancel. $5 money maker.

Just the give a gift option? That's even better! Think I'll do this on both of our accounts...

I did Barkbox last year on SB....is this for new customers only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!