Those using swagbucks ???

I have the same thing showing in my account for my purchase from yesterday. I put in a ticket this morning(not going to wait 32 days).
Got a reply back in less than an hour. Points have been credited to my account and are available right away.

Wait...you purchased over the weekend? When it asked if it had been 32 days and to wait, did you reply that it had it that you were just missing the pending points?

I would submit a ticket if I were you. I told them the purchase tracked; but the SB didn’t. I also indicated that if the issue wasn’t resolved, I would cancel the order(although I’m not sure if that’s even possible).

Not sure if this appeals to anyone, but there's an offer for 750 SB to join WW. It's on sale for $35 for a 3 month subscription. It was the push I needed to sign back up with WW. The 750 went pending immediately.

I do the same as afan. I cash out the first card as the Visa gift card since it is 2175. I use it on Sam's to buy Disney GCs (I usually have two Visas, one from my account and one from my husbands) so a Visa fro 2175sb is better than a Walmart gift card for 2200sb for me. Your first gift card of the month is discounted to 2200sb except the Visas being 2175sb.

Then I cash out a $25 Paypal every time I hit 2500sb, until the next month. This will put $25 in your Paypal account (which will take a few days) and then you can move it to a bank account. So I put it in my savings account and then I use that cash towards my vacations. This is because I can usually get better rewards with my credit cards than the 2% savings of 2450sb for a Visa gift card. And then I can also combine that with other savings, like if I can get a discount on a Disney gift card somewhere or buy it at my grocery store to earn fuel points. I also may just use that cash for actual vacation costs that I can't use a Disney gift card for. I don't like to sit on Visa, etc gift cards either, and I've heard the virtual visas from Swagbucks can be hard to use in store in person, though I've never tried.

I combine all my Disney gift cards through the Disney gift card website, moving the money on to an older Disney gift card. I also don't leave them loaded in my account on that website in case someone would get into my account.
This is very useful, thank you! I was wondering why the price fluctuated on the $25 visa gift card, so basically you can only get it at 2175SB once a month? I felt that to be the best value out of all of the cards. I purchased the Disney gift cards aldready with my existing Visas and I will combine them on the Disney gift card site when I recieve them. I’m ready to purchase another $25 visa, but will the price on it drop before the month is over? or not until March?

This is very useful, thank you! I was wondering why the price fluctuated on the $25 visa gift card, so basically you can only get it at 2175SB once a month? I felt that to be the best value out of all of the cards. I purchased the Disney gift cards aldready with my existing Visas and I will combine them on the Disney gift card site when I recieve them. I’m ready to purchase another $25 visa, but will the price on it drop before the month is over? or not until March?

You can get the discounted gc’s once a month, so the VV will go back to 2175 sb on March 1.

Reactions: ;-)

I would submit a ticket if I were you. I told them the purchase tracked; but the SB didn’t. I also indicated that if the issue wasn’t resolved, I would cancel the order(although I’m not sure if that’s even possible).

Thank you! I submitted a ticket this morning and it credited almost immediately!

I’m still in MyPoints purgatory waiting a response to my Gobble ticket. The purchase never showed pending. I submitted a ticket asking that they track it and show it pending. They responded since it hadn’t been 32 days there was nothing they could do. I waited the 32 days and then added 2 days for good measure and replied to email asking “can you help me now?” Nothing but crickets. I submitted screenshots of everything. MP and SB are same company...why is MP help so much worse?

I don’t understand why they credited some people without waiting for the 32 days to pass and others of us are hung out to dry.

Has anyone ever tried the Stash offer on SB? its deposit 5 get 20 so intruded in knowing what people thought about it.

Has anyone ever tried the Stash offer on SB? its deposit 5 get 20 so intruded in knowing what people thought about it.
I did it but I only got the $5 plus 500 sb. I did not credit but I put in a ticket and got the 500 sb.

I see that the ESPN+ free trial offer is still around, just thought I'd mention my experience with it if anyone was wondering. It worked as it said, I signed up for the service with the free trial, could cancel it online, it went pending immediately and paid out on the 14th day. Terms state to not cancel it before 7 days, I canceled on the 7th day with no problem (would have charged my card on the 8th day). 400sb for hardly any effort. Not a high payout but I take free :)
Only quirk is since it's ESPN it uses Disney accounts so if you want to use an email attached to a Disney account they want you to sign into that account. Apparently I used my throwaway email to make a throwaway Disney account, so as a personal preference I used the gmail "+" trick to make a new account just for ESPN+ so it's not tied to any of my other Disney things.

I see Hulu is up to 3000 sb again. Was 3200 the highest offer before?
I think I might be eligible again, it's been over a year and Hulu's been trying to get me back with a free month or something. When I opened the offer it didn't tell me unavailable like I think it did before so I'm contemplating.

My autorun ncraves really are gone this morning. I only have the 3 that you have to advance. I've run the 4sb one twice and the autorun didn't come back. Thankfully I got a 125sb survey so at least the first goal is met.

I wouldn't mind getting put in ncrav purgatory again if they'd been paying out like they did last year where you'd wake up and your first goal was met or almost met vs waking up to 30sb. I'll run these some more later today and see what happens but I'm not holding my breath.

Is anyone having issues getting credit for printing coupons? I tried to print several times and have not received any credit at all.

So after a week off, I'm back in the game. DH decided to add 3 days onto our March trip, so I need some more GCs!

There is a new collector bill today for 14 +5. Good luck searching!

Unrelated to SB....Has anyone been able to cash out for Bing in the past few days? I've been trying for 3 days straight, and all i get is "we're sorry something went wrong" message. Just wondering if its on my end, or if everyone else is having touble.

So after a week off, I'm back in the game. DH decided to add 3 days onto our March trip, so I need some more GCs!

Unrelated to SB....Has anyone been able to cash out for Bing in the past few days? I've been trying for 3 days straight, and all i get is "we're sorry something went wrong" message. Just wondering if its on my end, or if everyone else is having touble.

Same problem here - it's not just you.

Wow, after a terrible day yesterday, I got lucky and got the collector Bill on my first search! I always search for "swagbucks facebook" and then scroll through the posts for there search link. The valentines Day bill/coin popped up on my search results. Hopefully that didn't just use up all my luck for the day. Thanks for the reminder!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter