Those using swagbucks ???

Have any of you been successful with redeeming for the virtual visa cards and then using those at shopDisney to buy a gift card? It is not working for me. Thanks.

I did just last week, but I purchased a physical card (received it today), not an eGC. It seems this is the only way to make it work.

Thanks everyone! It did finally credit! Yay! Strange how mine credited this morning though. Whatever, we’ll take it.

I did just last week, but I purchased a physical card (received it today), not an eGC. It seems this is the only way to make it work.
Actually, I’ve only done e-gift cards. DD28 and I have bought one per month, so converted for two Disney gcs per month for almost a year now. I’ve never bought a physical visa gift card. I really think the difference is that I use guest check out at shopDisney when I use our VV gc’s. .

Have any of you been successful with redeeming for the virtual visa cards and then using those at shopDisney to buy a gift card? It is not working for me. Thanks.
I was able to do it a couple of times but then it started saying that they could not verify the billing address. Now what I do is add it to my Paypal account, make it my "primary source" and then us PP to pay through Shop Disney. Works so far, I get e-cards and they are delivered within a couple of hours.

So how long has it been taking everyone’s BB bonuses to post lately? I purchased 4/11, and usually mine post without the next couple days. But maybe because it was so close to weekend, it will be closer to tomorrow or Tuesday? The shop credit already shows pending

So how long has it been taking everyone’s BB bonuses to post lately? I purchased 4/11, and usually mine post without the next couple days. But maybe because it was so close to weekend, it will be closer to tomorrow or Tuesday? The shop credit already shows pending

In the past, my Thursday purchases haven’t shown up until Monday or Tuesday.

I was able to do it a couple of times but then it started saying that they could not verify the billing address. Now what I do is add it to my Paypal account, make it my "primary source" and then us PP to pay through Shop Disney. Works so far, I get e-cards and they are delivered within a couple of hours.
This is helpful -- thank you! Does it matter with PayPal whether you are signed in to your account at ShopDisney.com or whether you check out as a guest? (Some previous posters had mentioned that checking out as a guest when using Visa e-gift cards made a difference.)

Does anyone have a good shop and earn lately? I am thinking about looking into Twine. My sister did Fabletics and it was successful.

This is helpful -- thank you! Does it matter with PayPal whether you are signed in to your account at ShopDisney.com or whether you check out as a guest? (Some previous posters had mentioned that checking out as a guest when using Visa e-gift cards made a difference.)
I have always been signed in to my SD account when I pay using PP. I don't recall if I was signed in or did the guest c/o when I was using the VGC directly with SD - probably was signed in.

So, I got my SHOP credit this morning, but I did not get the Member Loyalty credit.

500 SB bonus on your next cash back shopping purchase Swagup applied to your account. Use within 30 days of reaching level Available Used: 0. Remaining: 1

It does show as PENDING on my Swagups, but any ideas when I'll actually get it?

L7: Sapphire Member Benefit - 500 SB Shop Bonus
Expires Fri, 24 May 2019 at 11:59PM PDT
PENDING
500 SB
SHOP NOW!

Anyone else have experience with this??? I just assumed it would post when my SHOP credit posted?????? Guess one should never assume anything when dealing with Swagbucks?

I have always been signed in to my SD account when I pay using PP. I don't recall if I was signed in or did the guest c/o when I was using the VGC directly with SD - probably was signed in.
Thank you! I will try using this method the next time I redeem a Visa e-gift card with MyPoints.

So, I got my SHOP credit this morning, but I did not get the Member Loyalty credit.

500 SB bonus on your next cash back shopping purchase Swagup applied to your account. Use within 30 days of reaching level Available Used: 0. Remaining: 1

It does show as PENDING on my Swagups, but any ideas when I'll actually get it?

L7: Sapphire Member Benefit - 500 SB Shop Bonus
Expires Fri, 24 May 2019 at 11:59PM PDT
PENDING
500 SB
SHOP NOW!

Anyone else have experience with this??? I just assumed it would post when my SHOP credit posted?????? Guess one should never assume anything when dealing with Swagbucks?
I think it will credit when the next shop credits you made after member recognition went live. I thought I made a purchase almost right away and that credits next Monday--so I'm expecting my 1,000 sb bonus then.

I think it will credit when the next shop credits you made after member recognition went live. I thought I made a purchase almost right away and that credits next Monday--so I'm expecting my 1,000 sb bonus then.

This was the purchase I made when SB Member Recognition when live, I think I made it like the next day or the day after? Because as soon as I made the purchase, I check the Swagups and it changed to PENDING. Hopefully it credits soon! Wish it would show a pending date!

This was the purchase I made when SB Member Recognition when live, I think I made it like the next day or the day after? Because as soon as I made the purchase, I check the Swagups and it changed to PENDING. Hopefully it credits soon! Wish it would show a pending date!
But it looks like it went live 3/20. Purchases made 3/20 won’t credit until Sunday.

But it looks like it went live 3/20. Purchases made 3/20 won’t credit until Sunday.

Well poop....I thought that this was attached to that, but I guess I'm wrong? I've got another SHOP pending to post on 5/3, so hopefully it will post then? I really thought that this last purchase was what triggered the 500 SB bonus, but I guess I"m mistaken???? If you remember, come back and keep me posted if you end up getting the 1,000 SB bonus when your SHOP credits or when it hits.

Also...1,000 bonus, how awesome!!! Mine is only 500. I'm level 7; Sapphire, which level are you???

AND....has anyone had any luck getting the two hour extension on swag codes? I've tried twice and neither time did it work. Is there a certain trick to it? It says this reward is unlimited, but I can't get it to work. Is it on mobile or the Swag Button or where are you all getting it to work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter