Those using swagbucks ???

anybody get credit for coupons today, still waiting...

just read they were delayed...

Last edited:
Quick question - just signed up for Member Recognition - do the Swagup bonuses to be used in 14 days of reaching level apply immediately for this level you are starting on? I was guessing that is what it meant, and then you get more the next time you move up a level? Just wasn't sure since this first one was "automatic" based on your Lifetime Earnings, so you didn't technically reach it, if that makes sense. Want to make sure so I use it right away if so and don't miss out! TIA!

ABOUT THE 3,000/32 DAYS BEFORE CANCELLATION HULU OFFER....

I was just reading about this on a FB page and someone reported that they are 'pausing' their subscription after 28 days so they don't get charged a second month and then cancelling on day 33.

account > 3rd box down > pause

I think I might try this, too! Fingers crossed it works!

Do any of you have referrals that make money like you do? Where do you refer people? I tried on my neighborhood site , a few people got mad but I got one referral out of it.
I have several people signed up but only 3 that are active, and I noticed one of those seems to have stopped as well. No clue as to who else to refer, I keep posting my link on FB but no one bites. The only one that is anywhere near to what I earn is DH.

I have several people signed up but only 3 that are active, and I noticed one of those seems to have stopped as well. No clue as to who else to refer, I keep posting my link on FB but no one bites. The only one that is anywhere near to what I earn is DH.
I tried telling someone that I paid for all of my 4 of my Disney tickets with this website and it doesnt take much just sign up for offers sign up under my link swagbucks.com/xxxx123456 get 300 to start and it looked like one of those fake ads or spammers

I can't remember who said the ncraves on mypoints don't stop every two but I wanted to run them while I was at thr gym today bit none of the 3 options I had autorun. I didn't have time to see of going through kn manually would give me more options. Do I need to go through one to get an autorun one?

I can't remember who said the ncraves on mypoints don't stop every two but I wanted to run them while I was at thr gym today bit none of the 3 options I had autorun. I didn't have time to see of going through kn manually would give me more options. Do I need to go through one to get an autorun one?
That was me. Let me look when I get home. They were still working for me as of 5 am et.

If you have not done the Postmates delivery you really should super easy to get 2000, Postmates has free delivery for the top 5 trending so I was able to get chipotle delivered for free and a few dollars tip plus the cost of the food. pending for 7 days

My auto run ncraves on mypoints are still working.

That's good, but I only had 3 ncrave options and they were all manual. Do you have more than that? I may need to run manual to get the autorun, I've had to do that with sb before. I'll have to try that later.

That's good, but I only had 3 ncrave options and they were all manual. Do you have more than that? I may need to run manual to get the autorun, I've had to do that with sb before. I'll have to try that later.
Yes I Have a lot.

Yes I Have a lot.

Ran two different manual one's on mypoints and neither would finish. They'd get to the end and then I'd get the red bar saying it can't connect or whatever that thing says. Didn't get any more ncraves out of it either so it was a waste of time sadly. Maybe I'll try again in a few days or a different browser.

Is anything auto running on SBs? Mine all stop for ‘I’m not a robot’ verification after one or two rounds.

Same which is why I'm trying to get the mypoints ncrave to run while I'm gone. I can babysit sb when I'm home since I'd be doing it anyway. It does make it easier to catch them though. I don't get why it's only sb that are doing it and not mypoints since they are owned by the same co.

The apps are really stingy too. It's worse on the weekend.

Finally got an autorun ncrave on mypoints after doing a manual advance one 3 or 4 times. I'll leave it running tonight and see how it goes. I don't do much on mp aside from open emails because the points are worth less so it takes more than sb but with this change it'll get all my can't babysit ncrave time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!