Those using swagbucks ???

I did the FanDuel one yesterday. Deposit $5, get a bonus $5 in Fan Duel, and then receive 2400 SB instantly. Not a bad deal! I already redeemed for a $25 Visa gift card.

In RevU , the offer called Outside TV "get rewarded for watching a video" Must watch all 3 videos entirely. Currently at 5sb and says can be done up to 5 times a day. I've gotten it to credit once or twice a day, but it's very random. Even tho I watch the entirety of the 3 videos, it often never credits. Tried clearing cookies, switching browsers, closing window and reopening a new one. Anyone know the trick to getting this to credit 5x/day. An easy 25sb a day would be nice to count on!

I have had luck with a suggestion to play the first video three times. I've only tried it a couple times but it has worked every time.

RevU has 2 migraine offers that credited immediately. There is also an ADHD offer that works but shows as pending for a week.

I did the FanDuel one yesterday. Deposit $5, get a bonus $5 in Fan Duel, and then receive 2400 SB instantly. Not a bad deal! I already redeemed for a $25 Visa gift card.
I just did this and cashed out for PayPal instantly thanks! Now hopefully more deals like this come along. Saving up toward a discounted gift card or Visa. Need 1800 to go. My goal for the year is to cash out $25 PayPal and a discounted $25 gift card a month.

This sounds great! What is Fan Duel and do you cancel or what are the strings? Same question as @MamaBelle4 :-)
Fanduel is fantasy sports but with cash. You don’t have to cancel because you have to deposit money into your account. It’s not a subscription. I just did the $5 deposit enter into a few contest. Hopefully I can win something.

Fanduel is fantasy sports but with cash. You don’t have to cancel because you have to deposit money into your account. It’s not a subscription. I just did the $5 deposit enter into a few contest. Hopefully I can win something.
I cannot find the FanDuel offer on my SB. Any suggestions?

If anyone is going to studios, its on groupon 2 days $200..... you can use a groupon giftcard. I have been collecting 25.00 ones everytime i need to buy a giftcard for swago...
Thanks for this tip! Nice alternative to us who don’t need fuel points and don’t have a Kroger near them. Can use the discounted Visa’s to buy them at Target or get them discounted at Raise.

I just did this and cashed out for PayPal instantly thanks! Now hopefully more deals like this come along. Saving up toward a discounted gift card or Visa. Need 1800 to go. My goal for the year is to cash out $25 PayPal and a discounted $25 gift card a month.
I cannot find the FanDuel offer on my SB. Any suggestions?
Disregard, found it!!

I can't find it.....anyone have any ideas to help me?

I can't find it.....anyone have any ideas to help me?

I've never seen fan duel advertised on sb but it's not legal in my state. I pulled up their terms and there's a handful of state's that don't allow it. Are you in one of them?

when depositing funds or entering a paid contest, you are not physically located in of any of the following states: Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada or Washington;

Can anyone get the games to work? I can't get Run or Jump to pop up? The window will open, but then it's blank. I've checked my settings, nothing seems off. Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter