Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone tried the 1250 SB from shopping at Kohl's and submitting your receipt deal? I was wondering if we could buy a $50 Disney gift card from Kohl's and get credit for it. Thoughts or experience? It doesn't list any exclusions for what you purchase.

Offer expires 7/29/17. Only in-store purchases qualify. Online/Shipped orders do not qualify. Online orders picked up in store do not qualify. Offer may only be redeemed once per member. Must be a $50 or more purchase at Kohl's to be eligible for SB. Purchase must be made between July 14, 2017 and July 29, 2017. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on July 29, 2017. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Please allow up to 32 days from 7/29/17 for SB to credit to your account once you have completed the steps above. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party. Swagbucks is not responsible for the views, offers, products and/or services of such third party. Questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. Terms and conditions are applied to this offer. Kohl’s is not responsible for the terms of this offer.

Has anyone tried the 1250 SB from shopping at Kohl's and submitting your receipt deal? I was wondering if we could buy a $50 Disney gift card from Kohl's and get credit for it. Thoughts or experience? It doesn't list any exclusions for what you purchase.

Offer expires 7/29/17. Only in-store purchases qualify. Online/Shipped orders do not qualify. Online orders picked up in store do not qualify. Offer may only be redeemed once per member. Must be a $50 or more purchase at Kohl's to be eligible for SB. Purchase must be made between July 14, 2017 and July 29, 2017. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on July 29, 2017. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Please allow up to 32 days from 7/29/17 for SB to credit to your account once you have completed the steps above. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party. Swagbucks is not responsible for the views, offers, products and/or services of such third party. Questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. Terms and conditions are applied to this offer. Kohl’s is not responsible for the terms of this offer.

Hmmm...I don't see why this wouldn't work. doesn't exclude GCs, I will try this weekend. unfortunately, we won't know for 32 days lol

Great survey experience:
I participated in an online session through Invoke on Wed for 5500sb!. I had been invited through Gold Surveys last week. It took about 75 minutes and was very similar to normal surveys except I had to do it live at the same time as the group. This morning it already credited! (It had said it may take 15 days.) Plus, it was an enjoyable survey to take. :)

I didn't know that Kohls sold Disney gc's. Do you know if they accept Master Card gc's to pay for a gc? That way if I don't get the SB, at least I get to use one of Gc's from my old churning days.

I'm having the same issue. My order arrived already and everything, but I haven't gotten the SB and haven't heard back from them still.

Re: NatureBox offer
It took about a week for them to credit me. I put in a ticket the morning after I ordered. It was supposed to credit immediately so I didn't wait to put in a ticket. It still took them a while to get it resolved.

I didn't know that Kohls sold Disney gc's. Do you know if they accept Master Card gc's to pay for a gc? That way if I don't get the SB, at least I get to use one of Gc's from my old churning days.

Not sure - sorry! I think I'll give the Kohl's Disney GC thing a try this weekend too. Here's hoping!

Anyone know how we get credited for the team challenge? I seem to remember that you have to claim it, but when does that happen? And where do we go to claim it? I can't remember...

Anyone know how we get credited for the team challenge? I seem to remember that you have to claim it, but when does that happen? And where do we go to claim it? I can't remember...

It'll be in your Swag Ups, I don't see it yet. But....

went to the Blog to re-read the post on where it would be (since I don't see it yet and thought I mis-remembered) and found new post for Swago again starting Monday
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2017/07/summertime-swago.html

On a side note - like usual, the Samples Savings everyone mentioned for 100sb skunked me. I just cannot get these to credit, what does everyone else do? For me it was not simply entering email and zip. It asked for email, full name, address, zip, and phone number then took me to an annoying "survey" and then a bunch of offers pages. I basically said "no" or skip to the offers and then gave up and closed out. Do I go to far, not far enough, use the wrong browser, what gives?

Gah, I feel like an idiot. Just cashed out for $25 paypal forgetting that they changed how the swag ups work. I guess I'll just use it for the next one.

On a side note - like usual, the Samples Savings everyone mentioned for 100sb skunked me. I just cannot get these to credit, what does everyone else do? For me it was not simply entering email and zip. It asked for email, full name, address, zip, and phone number then took me to an annoying "survey" and then a bunch of offers pages. I basically said "no" or skip to the offers and then gave up and closed out. Do I go to far, not far enough, use the wrong browser, what gives?
I didn't get credit for it either, since it was thru a company that does lots of sample offers. I figured they just remembered me from a previous offer.

HOWEVER, someone on my Swagathlon team said they logout, clear their cookies and log in again for the samples offers. I haven't tried that yet, but when I have time I will, and see if that helps for me.

That's really why I participate in the team challenges. I learn almost as much there as I do on this thread! It's certainly not for 30 SB.....

Re: NatureBox offer
It took about a week for them to credit me. I put in a ticket the morning after I ordered. It was supposed to credit immediately so I didn't wait to put in a ticket. It still took them a while to get it resolved.
Thanks. This at least makes me feel hopeful. I don't mind waiting but I DO want the promised credit as I fulfilled my end of the deal.

Gah, I feel like an idiot. Just cashed out for $25 paypal forgetting that they changed how the swag ups work. I guess I'll just use it for the next one.

Wait...what???
How doe the Swag ups work???
I just cashed out also and I'm not sure what this means? I thought we just won whatever SB's we earned from the team challenge???

Wait...what???
How doe the Swag ups work???
I just cashed out also and I'm not sure what this means? I thought we just won whatever SB's we earned from the team challenge???
The amount you won from the contest is given to you as a SwagUp. That means that once the SwagUp is applied to your account (and it probably hasn't done that yet), you will receive the amount you won AFTER you redeem SBs for a gift card or for Paypal. It is tracked in a special area for SwagUps. If you put your mouse over your total SB count (far right upper corner of your SB page), SwagUps are the 4th line down.

It may not show up there until the weekend is over.

It never credited for me either. That is the story of my SB's life. These offers seem to credit for others but I can never get them to work. I wish I knew how to make them credit also.

The swag up didn't get posted yesterday at all for anyone. It probably won't be on there until Monday is what people are saying on Swagbucks Facebook wall.

The amount you won from the contest is given to you as a SwagUp. That means that once the SwagUp is applied to your account (and it probably hasn't done that yet), you will receive the amount you won AFTER you redeem SBs for a gift card or for Paypal. It is tracked in a special area for SwagUps. If you put your mouse over your total SB count (far right upper corner of your SB page), SwagUps are the 4th line down.

It may not show up there until the weekend is over.

Okay, I've got you! So the next time I cash out with PayPal or a GC, then the 50 SB's (my team finished in 2nd place) will be credited? Thanks, I had forgotten this!

I woke up this morning and SB had stopped. Had a message from our internet provider saying we'd reached our limit. We still have a week left in July! I started using the videos at the end of May and my husband joined the beginning of June. Are the videos affecting your data usage so much? Did you have to upgrade your GB?

Attachments

• xfinity data usage.jpg
    xfinity data usage.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter