Those using swagbucks ???

I woke up this morning and SB had stopped. Had a message from our internet provider saying we'd reached our limit. We still have a week left in July! I started using the videos at the end of May and my husband joined the beginning of June. Are the videos affecting your data usage so much? Did you have to upgrade your GB?

I just checked my usage and I am no where close to the 1024 limit. I did an insane amount of ncrave videos in June, letting my computer run all day and night for most of the month. I hit 467 GB. But we also stream a lot of shows on Netflix/Hulu and DH plays videos games too.

I woke up this morning and SB had stopped. Had a message from our internet provider saying we'd reached our limit. We still have a week left in July! I started using the videos at the end of May and my husband joined the beginning of June. Are the videos affecting your data usage so much? Did you have to upgrade your GB?

Same for us. I've been getting these messages ever since xfinity changed to this type of usage structure in our area. I always have to end my sb video running a few days or week before the end of the month to avoid being cut off.

I just checked my usage and I am no where close to the 1024 limit. I did an insane amount of ncrave videos in June, letting my computer run all day and night for most of the month. I hit 467 GB. But we also stream a lot of shows on Netflix/Hulu and DH plays videos games too.

We have Xfinity as well....and I run SB as much as U can , plus my three boys are constantly streaming something at home, add in Netlix and I am worried! How did you check to see what your usage it?

I've heard about running nCrave TV and it being lucrative, however, I haven't tried it because it's only worth one and you can't multi task. I've always found AYCE to be more 'profitable.' However, I haven't been able to get AYCE to run without gliitching up my whole computer and forcing a restart for some time now. Is anyone else having this issue? My computer is old and not a lot of memory, so maybe that is the hold up? Any ideas or thought on how to get AYCE to run more effectively and experiences with nCrave TV?

I never knew about Swag ups and I've been on Swagbucks for years. I have only used it casually and got maybe $25 every other month so I didn't know much extra. Looked under my Swag ups and missed a few team challenge bonuses. I always assumed they were added on automatically. Glad I saw this in the thread or would have missed it again.

I cashed in a $25 amazon gift card and $75 to paypal this month! Before reading this thread I didn't really know about ncrave(still can't get it to run automatically but still get some use out of babysitting them) or daily bonus. I go back to work after my maternity leave ends in 2 weeks and I hope I can get at least one $25 gift card a month to help pay for a 2019 trip. We will have 2 in daycare so will need all the extra money we can get.

Thanks for everyone who posts here!

ALERT ALERT!!!!
I found Entertainment Handbag! Mine was on the Watch page.
3 SB for 20 videos at 2 SECONDS Each! It counts toward your Watch for the To Do list.

Rats, that's awesome, but since it's a Watch video I don't get it. I thought it was bad before when I only had the same 5 News & Politics videos every day with occasionally the PopSugar. Sometime in the last week or so I lost all watch except for PopSugar, which doesn't always show up so once they take that away I'll never be able to complete my To Do list.

Rats, that's awesome, but since it's a Watch video I don't get it. I thought it was bad before when I only had the same 5 News & Politics videos every day with occasionally the PopSugar. Sometime in the last week or so I lost all watch except for PopSugar, which doesn't always show up so once they take that away I'll never be able to complete my To Do list.

What happened that you can't get Watch videos? Are you also not getting the nCraves?

What happened that you can't get Watch videos? Are you also not getting the nCraves?

Don't know. Only signed up for swagbucks in May, within the first week of joining at some point when I'd try a Watch video it'd look like it's loading and then come back unavailable. It would reload the watch page and only 5 videos from the News and Politics section would be there. So I've been rotating through them each week to check off the to-do list ever since. I didn't even really watch them much the couple days I had them. But no problems with nCraves... well no unusual problems :) They come and go like everyone else's.

I could probably try Watch at work, but I'm usually busy and need the bandwidth. I keep thinking I should try it anyway just to see if it's a IP thing like was discussed a little bit ago, but I tend to forget while I'm there. If it is an IP thing not sure how I got banned, like I said, hardly used them for the couple days I had them.

Don't know. Only signed up for swagbucks in May, within the first week of joining at some point when I'd try a Watch video it'd look like it's loading and then come back unavailable. It would reload the watch page and only 5 videos from the News and Politics section would be there. So I've been rotating through them each week to check off the to-do list ever since. I didn't even really watch them much the couple days I had them. But no problems with nCraves... well no unusual problems :) They come and go like everyone else's.

I could probably try Watch at work, but I'm usually busy and need the bandwidth. I keep thinking I should try it anyway just to see if it's a IP thing like was discussed a little bit ago, but I tend to forget while I'm there. If it is an IP thing not sure how I got banned, like I said, hardly used them for the couple days I had them.
Have you tried deleting cookies and cache, and restarting the page? I'm wondering if there is some kind of setting that got stuck in your profile.

Have you tried deleting cookies and cache, and restarting the page? I'm wondering if there is some kind of setting that got stuck in your profile.

I was going to suggest the same thing! I have to delete all of my browsing data and clear out all of my stuff several times a week to get everything to 'pop' up! Hopefully that is all you need! Fingers crossed for you!

I never knew about Swag ups and I've been on Swagbucks for years. I have only used it casually and got maybe $25 every other month so I didn't know much extra. Looked under my Swag ups and missed a few team challenge bonuses. I always assumed they were added on automatically. Glad I saw this in the thread or would have missed it again.

I cashed in a $25 amazon gift card and $75 to paypal this month! Before reading this thread I didn't really know about ncrave(still can't get it to run automatically but still get some use out of babysitting them) or daily bonus. I go back to work after my maternity leave ends in 2 weeks and I hope I can get at least one $25 gift card a month to help pay for a 2019 trip. We will have 2 in daycare so will need all the extra money we can get.

Thanks for everyone who posts here!
blue
When I post info, I'm just paying it forward. The stuff I have learned on this thread has been worth a lot of $!

As for the ncraves, I used to have problems until I learned that the Discovery bar on the page needs to be set. It may be your problem too. Uner the timer that counts down to the next video, there is a "switch" that says Discovery Mode, and has the blue circle with an arrow next to it. Make sure you have the switch slid to the right, and it will turn green. If you do that, you should not have to baby sit the videos on that page, and when they run out, they should start over on their own. Ngage is different, there is no switch.

I hope this helps!

Has anyone else received their Swag up from the latest team challenge? I can't remember how long it normally takes to show up.

Wondering what the outcome was for you in this matter?

The Nature Box offer states. "SB credit instantly"
I did the offer Wed. No credit.
Submitted a ticket on it Thurs morning.
Fri morning now. No reply yet. Still no credit.
I'll wait til next week and re-submit it.

I contacted support and told them I have the tracking number and my points were credited within hours.

I was going to suggest the same thing! I have to delete all of my browsing data and clear out all of my stuff several times a week to get everything to 'pop' up! Hopefully that is all you need! Fingers crossed for you!

Unfortunately it's not a cookie or cache problem. It happens in all browsers whether inprivate/incognito or not, and I clear my cookies and cache at least once a week anyway including a computer restart, but more often when nCraves get stuck. I've even had to completely reset the Edge browser cuz it broke itself and it didn't make a difference when I signed back into swagbucks.

Try clicking on Technology on the left sidebar. Even when all the videos are gone from my watch page, I have a swagbucks tutorial that shows up in technology that's 7 min.

I do see that now! I thought I had clicked all the categories before, but I guess I missed one. Thanks very much, now I've got an option when PopSugar goes away.

Has anyone else received their Swag up from the latest team challenge? I can't remember how long it normally takes to show up.

No, it was supposed to be there on Friday but apparently they are having issues (surprise, surprise). There were some comments on Facebook about it, the conjecture is probably Monday.

Question about the Dollar shave club offer. If I cancel after the second order, but before Swagbucks are administered for second purchase, will I still receive the points owed for second offer? They claim they don't administered the Swagbucks for 60-72 days after second payment. By then, I'll be stuck buying 2 more months worth, and it won't be a money maker. Who has experience with this offer? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter