Those using swagbucks ???

I haven't gotten credit for my coupons since last Thursday, but I've printed each day. Is it only good so many times a month? I've done them daily and gotten nothing since last week...

UPDATE....I think they all posted as I was typing this! Three days posted today, yippee, second goal already surpassed :yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
I received mine yesterday. I'm not sure if it's a factor, but I submitted my receipt pretty early after the offer started.

Thanks for the reply. I submitted my receipt on Oct 1. Hopefully it comes soon. I was hoping I was not the only one still waiting. Hope I don't have to submit a ticket.

Way too many posts to go through here, lol. Who can tell me about buying Gift Cards from Swagbucks? I've been using SB for the past year but just for my shopping and the occasional survey. I'll be buying Gift Cards for Christmas Gifts and I wondered how it worked getting them from SB. Do you get an actual card mailed to you or is it electronic only?

electronic - so no good if you are actually going to gift the gift card. however, can be lucrative if you are purchasing actual gifts with the gift cards.

Who has done the Child Fund International?

Looks like if I donate $33, I would get 4,000 SB's? So I'd actually make $7 right? Then could cancel? And I'd be donating to a good cause, so that is a good and the $33 is tax deductible? Is this a win-win or am I missing something?

Who has done the Child Fund International?

Looks like if I donate $33, I would get 4,000 SB's? So I'd actually make $7 right? Then could cancel? And I'd be donating to a good cause, so that is a good and the $33 is tax deductible? Is this a win-win or am I missing something?

I was wondering the same thing.

I'm getting video ads from LTG this afternoon. They're little longer than the ones I used to get from TTG (been over a year since I got anything from her!) but I got 6 in a row before I got cut off. That's the best Ive gotten from him in a while.

The Pura d'Or offer is still up on SB. The cheapest one is a $5 mm plus it comes with a $5 target gift card. Only problem is you have to spend $25 total at Target.com to get it shipped.

I would have done the shampoo/conditioner offer, but I still haven't been credited for Rayovac and it seems everyone else has. These offers are a hassle when they don't work smoothly.

I just did the shampoo thing too. Hopefully it credits but at least target is simple to return to. I got shop and earn already from the order so maybe it'll work.

I just figured out that my nCraves were not working all day because they have added some different ones and I had to "allow the popups". Just FYI

So is that 50% off of the $35? And is there shipping? And can you do just this deal and not have to cancel something? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter