Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone bought a gift card from MGCP on a holiday? Do you get the GC same day like usual (generally)? I'd like to set my Swago up to buy a GC for the center square on Thu, and then submit the board on Fri thus making my daily goals without much work since I'll be busy with other things. But now I wonder if there's any human interaction in the process and will that means the GC will be delayed due to the holiday.

So is that 50% off of the $35? And is there shipping? And can you do just this deal and not have to cancel something? TIA!
Nothing to cancel although my driver stopped by every two weeks for months. No delivery if you spend $50 I believe. Schwan's is ok but I cannot imagine paying full price for their stuff if you are a savvy shopper.

Thanks for the reply. I submitted my receipt on Oct 1. Hopefully it comes soon. I was hoping I was not the only one still waiting. Hope I don't have to submit a ticket.
Did you get a response when you submitted your original email? I know a few people had commented they hadn’t and when they checked the email address they didn’t have it correct.

Has anyone signed up for the PureFlix free one month trial through SB's and gotten the 700sb's?

We finally got some SBs from the printing coupons! Great otoh, but a bit annoying as well, lol. Not to be ungrateful though, I am happy to have what they did give me at least.

DD27 got 3 days worth so 300 SBs which is great! I got the same three days, 11/16,17,19, as she did but should have gotten 4 days worth as I printed Sat the 18th and she didn't. But at least would have been nice to get all the points for each day they did payout. I got 12, 64, and 52, about half what she got but I printed all 100 (always with a couple extra just in case, lol), each day. No idea why I keep getting less than I printed.

Hoping these last couple days also get paid out, and what I print tomorrow, so don't have to worry about making the first daily goal at least for Thur!

Are most of you getting yours, and getting them all or just some?

@havaneselover Thank you! Maybe I'll look into it sometime, missed it this time.

Might look into the Target shampoo deal some have been talking about. Don't recall seeing it and not sure what it's about at all. Would love some moneymaking deal(s) that pay out this month, lol.

So is that 50% off of the $35? And is there shipping? And can you do just this deal and not have to cancel something? TIA!

Nothing to cancel, but they will stop by your house every couple of weeks for awhile. To keep that from happening, when they bring your order, tell them to not stop by unless you place an online order. They can place a notation in your account. I did this and they haven't been by since. HTH.

Did you get a response when you submitted your original email? I know a few people had commented they hadn’t and when they checked the email address they didn’t have it correct.

Yes I did get a response. I have no idea why I didn't get my SB when everyone else did the other day. I submitted a ticket to inquire, and was basically told to wait the full amount of time (60 days). I highly doubt its going to come on its on and I will have to submit more tickets.

We finally got some SBs from the printing coupons! Great otoh, but a bit annoying as well, lol. Not to be ungrateful though, I am happy to have what they did give me at least.

DD27 got 3 days worth so 300 SBs which is great! I got the same three days, 11/16,17,19, as she did but should have gotten 4 days worth as I printed Sat the 18th and she didn't. But at least would have been nice to get all the points for each day they did payout. I got 12, 64, and 52, about half what she got but I printed all 100 (always with a couple extra just in case, lol), each day. No idea why I keep getting less than I printed.

Hoping these last couple days also get paid out, and what I print tomorrow, so don't have to worry about making the first daily goal at least for Thur!

@havaneselover Thank you! Maybe I'll look into it sometime, missed it this time.

Might look into the Target shampoo deal some have been talking about. Don't recall seeing it and not sure what it's about at all. Would love some moneymaking deal(s) that pay out this month, lol.
I've been getting mine, but I've been busy lately in the evenings so there's some days I completely spaced printing. I didn't do any over the weekend, but I've had 3 100's and a 97 credit for printing 100 each time from beginning of last week until now.

I just wanted to say that I tried the Purador shampoo and I actually really like it. It has a nice smell that really wakes me up in the morning and leaves my scalp nice and tingly. I ordered the shampoo from my account and since it was in stock at the store, I was able to pick it up. I ordered the conditioner through my husband's account and it should be delivered today. I'm actually excited to try it. If it works like the shampoo, I think I may continue to use it, even without the offer. You don't need to use too much of it so the bottles should last me at least a month. Yes, it does cost about twice as much as I normally spend on hair care, but if it works and my hair stops falling out, it could be worth it!

So mad at Swago! Was all sent to complete the board and saw that 1 square was an earn from SB local. We live in a rural area and nothing around qualifies!

In the swagbuster deals right now Target is at 4% cashback. The BF early access for RedCard holders is up and possibly may be able to combine it with the Pura D'Or offer (says personal care items are excluded but I've had some orders give cashback anyway).

And Naturebox is at 1500sb for the limited time instead of 1250.

I was getting 100 a pop, but 3 out of the last 4 have been less than 100 when I know I've clicked 100. I don't know why, either.

In the swagbuster deals right now Target is at 4% cashback. The BF early access for RedCard holders is up and possibly may be able to combine it with the Pura D'Or offer (says personal care items are excluded but I've had some orders give cashback anyway).
Interesting. I was going to order kleenex because it was on sale at Target, so maybe I'll do the shampoo deal too. I was wondering if any portals would track even though the kleenex is a personal care item. Might as well roll the dice on it :)

I was getting 100 a pop, but 3 out of the last 4 have been less than 100 when I know I've clicked 100. I don't know why, either.
Ah dang, disappointed today. DD27 got her 100 SB from 11/20. Me? After printing the over 100, I got 12! 12! Ugh. Thankful but ugh. Lol.
Thanks @Texans_loyal hmm okay, glad to know that info. Not much of a money maker, probably skip that so glad to have more details. Doesn't sound like it's that great either.

Ah dang, disappointed today. DD27 got her 100 SB from 11/20. Me? After printing the over 100, I got 12! 12! Ugh. Thankful but ugh. Lol.
Thanks @Texans_loyal hmm okay, glad to know that info. Not much of a money maker, probably skip that so glad to have more details. Doesn't sound like it's that great either.

I haven't gotten anything yet today....hopefully it posts later this afternoon :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter