Those using swagbucks ???

Those 10 minute/50 SB ones will do that to me sometimes, but I just let those slide usually. But 400 SB is a lot and it was a pretty detailed survey, and I know I qualified for it because I have asthma and was able to answer a lot of the questions about medication!

Oh for sure! I did it the other week with a 200 one. Fortunately I had a screenshot of the "100%" success screen with no wiggle room for that one and put that ticket in right away. For the most part the folks that answer the survey tickets are quick so fingers crossed you get the credit in time for your goals today.

The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on February 16th and will expire on Friday, February 28th at 11:59 PM PT.

So, February 28th is on a Wednesday.....do you think the date or day of the week is incorrect? I just realized that I probably should have waited until tomorrow to cash in my points because I'm on a winning team this time, so if we keep going, I should get 100 SwagUps...but will have to cash in before they expire!!!

I can no longer see the 2600 sb ulta pura d'or offer. I guess I'm returning my conditioner this weekend. NBD.

The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on February 16th and will expire on Friday, February 28th at 11:59 PM PT.

So, February 28th is on a Wednesday.....do you think the date or day of the week is incorrect? I just realized that I probably should have waited until tomorrow to cash in my points because I'm on a winning team this time, so if we keep going, I should get 100 SwagUps...but will have to cash in before they expire!!!

Yeah I was confused on that one too. They usually give you 15 ish days for a swagup so that would make it Friday March 2 at 11:59pm PT so that may be what they meant? But got goofed up because Feb only has 28 days? Or because they reuse old posts they may have forgot to edit out the Friday part from the last team challenge and it really is Feb 28.

Wow, been a great SB day! Did some sort of survey about itching and they immediately emailed me a $15 amazon card, and there are 3 more short surveys attached to this to do over the next few weeks, totaling $80 in Amazon GCs! Kind of strange though, that they automatically email me Amazon cards and don’t go through the SB system, or allow me to choose what I want, but I’m not complaining. Also today, I received a deodorant in the mail with instructions to use it for 2 weeks And then I have to fill out two more surveys, not sure how many SBs I’ll get for that one tho, but I’m hoping it’s a lot since the initial screening process gave me 500 SBs. Crazy SB day!

I just remembered, that last month I did that challenge where you have to do the Daily Poll a certain amount of days in Jan and you get SBs, I completed this but never got the SBs...anyone else do this?

Wow, been a great SB day! Did some sort of survey about itching and they immediately emailed me a $15 amazon card, and there are 3 more short surveys attached to this to do over the next few weeks, totaling $80 in Amazon GCs! Kind of strange though, that they automatically email me Amazon cards and don’t go through the SB system, or allow me to choose what I want, but I’m not complaining. Also today, I received a deodorant in the mail with instructions to use it for 2 weeks And then I have to fill out two more surveys, not sure how many SBs I’ll get for that one tho, but I’m hoping it’s a lot since the initial screening process gave me 500 SBs. Crazy SB day!

After reading this I checked my mail; I got the deodorant, too;)

Sounds like some great surveys!! I had one that was a radio station survey. I qualified through SB's and got 50sb but then agreed to be contacted by email for the main survey. It paid $60 paypal all done outside of SB's. I did it, they paid and then contacted me again a few months later for the same $60 survey. They even referenced me doing it before. So I did it again and earned another $60! Then they contacted me again a few months later and asked me to take it again but then never sent the link. It was awesome though!!

Cross posting: I received a packet of $5 coupon checks for Enfamil formula today in the mail from a Swagbucks offer I did. I have no need for them and would be happy to pass them off if any of the moms here use them. The only catch is they have my name on them, so I don't know if that will matter or not for your use. If you're interested, just be the first one to send me a message and I'm happy to mail them to you!

I had ordered a $25 Mastercard before they went OOS. Just got a notice in my ledger that the redemption had been refunded due to GC unavailability. Sure hope they don't quit carrying them, but its not looking good.

Wow, Swago again next week, February 19 at 12AM PT through February 27 at 12AM PT. You can join now.
They kept the All but Center Square pattern, so you can get 300sb if you don't want to buy a gift card. Still 500sb if you get the whole board.

This wasn't an instant credit but less than the 5 min they said -

Discover: Revenue Universe: Retail Me Not
+12 SB

I actually had this one, thanks! It was "Sign up today for special offers and deals" with a blond woman holding gift bags. I usually skip those because they take my email and don't credit but mine was instant.
Of course now that the double SB is over on RevU I get all the quick zip code offers everyone was talking about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. How did you know it was rejected? I uploaded my receipt on 2/5 and have not heard anything. Thank you!

Click on the offer, details will be under the pic.

I actually had this one, thanks! It was "Sign up today for special offers and deals" with a blond woman holding gift bags. I usually skip those because they take my email and don't credit but mine was instant.
Of course now that the double SB is over on RevU I get all the quick zip code offers everyone was talking about. :rolleyes:

Same! I had 10 zip code offers appear out of nowhere.

I had ordered a $25 Mastercard before they went OOS. Just got a notice in my ledger that the redemption had been refunded due to GC unavailability. Sure hope they don't quit carrying them, but its not looking good.
This just happened to me as well! Did you get your SB refunded? I did not and wondering if I need to submit a ticket.

ETA: I spoke too soon, I just got my SB credited back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter