Those using swagbucks ???

I just got refunded for my Mastercards that I had redeemed.
Looking at the list of choices- thinking about getting Walmart cards from now on - I’m kind of weary of Pay Pal.
With the Walmart cards- do you print them and then take them to the store? Or do you have to use them online?

Sounds like some great surveys!! I had one that was a radio station survey. I qualified through SB's and got 50sb but then agreed to be contacted by email for the main survey. It paid $60 paypal all done outside of SB's. I did it, they paid and then contacted me again a few months later for the same $60 survey. They even referenced me doing it before. So I did it again and earned another $60! Then they contacted me again a few months later and asked me to take it again but then never sent the link. It was awesome though!!
I think I startted that, I should go back and finish it!

Looking at the list of choices- thinking about getting Walmart cards from now on - I’m kind of weary of Pay Pal.
With the Walmart cards- do you print them and then take them to the store? Or do you have to use them online?

I print them and use in store at Walmart. I don't do it often (I prefer target) so it's been some months since I did it. But I just started collecting again to use at Sam's Club for the discounted gift cards there.

Woohoo! My 4000 sb from IMVU from 1/30 just credited on it's own. I was afraid I was going to have to fight for it. I also did 3 surveys and had a small shop credit. It was a good day :)

Anyone know if there's any way to see your progress on the 'to do list' promo? I've gotten several emails about doing it, but nothing with a progress update like they did with the January goals.

Woohoo! My 4000 sb from IMVU from 1/30 just credited on it's own. I was afraid I was going to have to fight for it. I also did 3 surveys and had a small shop credit. It was a good day :)

Anyone know if there's any way to see your progress on the 'to do list' promo? I've gotten several emails about doing it, but nothing with a progress update like they did with the January goals.

I only got 3000sb's from Jan 30th. I have the screenshot showing it should be 4000sb but I am so not in the mood to fight them. SB's is just wearing me out these days making me fight for every offer.

How does the swag up reward for the Valentine Team Challenge work? I thought I would see something under my swag ups, but I don't.

How does the swag up reward for the Valentine Team Challenge work? I thought I would see something under my swag ups, but I don't.

Looks like it hasn't been posted yet. They're either late putting it up or they got their dates wrong on the Team Challenge announcement.

Looks like it hasn't been posted yet. They're either late putting it up or they got their dates wrong on the Team Challenge announcement.

Thanks. Does it just automatically credit once I trade my SB for a gift card of do I have to do something?

Thanks. Does it just automatically credit once I trade my SB for a gift card of do I have to do something?

You most likely have to activate it in the Swagups page first. There will be a Activate button next to it if so. Then once you redeem for the gift card it's automatically applied. You'll be docked your full redemption value and then within a minute get a credit in your ledger for the swagup amount.

I don't know if this was a glitch or what, but for Dec team challenge I activated mine and probably within 5 minutes redeemed for PayPal and it didn't apply. Don't know why because no one EVER replied to my ticket, and based on Facebook posts I wasn't the only one. But I cashed out again before it expired and it worked with that PayPal redemption. So I'm not redeeming within 5 minutes of activating it again even though it was probably just a glitch :)

Sometimes you have to "activate" your swagup. Make sure to find your swagup where it's posted and click on the activate button if there is one before you redeem your sb for a gift card.

It's literally been 4 days since I've landed a search. Any my "run all day" 1 SB nCrave has been gone for 2 days. It's been a tough couple of days for me!

It's literally been 4 days since I've landed a search. Any my "run all day" 1 SB nCrave has been gone for 2 days. It's been a tough couple of days for me!

I've been having luck using the Collector's Bills search links, use the "Search the web" link in the posts:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/02/be-our-valentine-collectors-bills.html
https://www.facebook.com/swagbucks/posts/10156175710574758

Might take a couple tries searching through them but I've managed to get a win each day.

Which one are you getting to run all day? I haven’t found one since the new year

This guy will, it's just a slow earner.
Screenshot (246).png
It did run for 8 or 9 hours for me on Sunday and I got 60sb from it. So it did run "all day" and I did "earn 50+ SB's" but I think I'll disagree with the "in no time" :)

I print them and use in store at Walmart. I don't do it often (I prefer target) so it's been some months since I did it. But I just started collecting again to use at Sam's Club for the discounted gift cards there.

I just use my phone. I open the email on my phone and just scan the bar code at the self checkout - easy!
My Target won't allow me to buy Disney gift cards with Target gift cards, but so far so good with Walmart! Hoping MasterCard comes back because I was also making 1% each time in ebates! Every little bit helps!

Wow, Swago again next week, February 19 at 12AM PT through February 27 at 12AM PT. You can join now.
They kept the All but Center Square pattern, so you can get 300sb if you don't want to buy a gift card. Still 500sb if you get the whole board.

I'm guessing there will be a local and two referral squares...those are the worst squares for me :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!