Those using swagbucks ???

I'm guessing there will be a local and two referral squares...those are the worst squares for me :-(

SB local is supposed to just be the one square where you link your card this time. But I can't get a new referral either; referral points are good I just make hubby sign in by the end of the week if nothing organically credits, but no one else I know wants to sign up! I can't really blame them either, but totally bummed when Swago comes around and I know I won't be getting the full board.

Today I bought a $50 Disney gift card at Best Buy and used the swagbucks qr code. I did use a $10 gift card so hopefully that works.

OKAY....what is everyone doing to earn SB's? I've barely gotten my first goal since January. I was averaging $100 a month, now I'm lucky to hit $50.....I can't seem to even find any money making deals. Is this what everyone SB is like now? I did get the Kiwi offer, so that was great, but I just feel like it's been a sloooooooow start to the new year :-(

I just got refunded for my Mastercards that I had redeemed.
Looking at the list of choices- thinking about getting Walmart cards from now on - I’m kind of weary of Pay Pal.
With the Walmart cards- do you print them and then take them to the store? Or do you have to use them online?

Why are you weary of paypal? I have been cashing out for paypal through swagbucks for years. Works like a charm. You just have to make sure you use the same email address as you use for swagbucks.

So I did IMVU on Jan 30 on my dh's account. The offer was for 4000sb. He got a credit of 3000sb so I contacted SB's about the missing 1000sb. They tried to ignore me but I persisted and now they are telling me to wait 45 days cause it takes 45 days for the offer to post :faint: Did anyone else do the IMVU and only get 3000 of the 4000?

Does anyone know if the $25.00 amazon GC will go on sale again for 2200 SB? I noticed it is back to 2500SB, I took a couple years long break from swagging so not sure how often it goes on sale.

Does anyone know if the $25.00 amazon GC will go on sale again for 2200 SB? I noticed it is back to 2500SB, I took a couple years long break from swagging so not sure how often it goes on sale.

The first GC you redeem for $25 each month is on sale for 2200sb. Did you redeem one already this month?

IMVU credited Friday night for me. 4K SB, thank God it wasn't a pain.

I submitted a ticket for Boxed last week, Finally got an answer this morning. They don't want to credit it because they won't get compensated. I'm heated, That doesn't sound like my problem. I followed directions, they need to keep their end of the agreement.:cold:

IMVU credited Friday night for me. 4K SB, thank God it wasn't a pain.

I submitted a ticket for Boxed last week, Finally got an answer this morning. They don't want to credit it because they won't get compensated. I'm heated, That doesn't sound like my problem. I followed directions, they need to keep their end of the agreement.:cold:

Ugh, that is disappointing. I haven't submitted my Boxed ticket yet. Still fighting for the rest of IMVU :crazy2:

Ugh, that is disappointing. I haven't submitted my Boxed ticket yet. Still fighting for the rest of IMVU :crazy2:

Sorry this is happening to you. I did the IMVU when it was 4000 also but I did receive the correct amount of SB. I hope you get it resolved!

I looked at my swago board and a few squares are filled in automatically (link a credit card and do your profile) but the corresponding spins aren't showing up (shows I've earned 0 spins). Is that normal? I've never noticed before.

Just received this email...I can't believe it. They are acting as if I send tickets in left and right. I've only sent in 2 this past year. I will now think twice before doing any deal with them

Screenshot_20180219-122007.jpg

Omg, in Gold survey's I'd avoid the 10 minute one for 23 SB. It was not 10 minutes, at least 25 but probably less than 35 (I didn't pay attention to exactly when I started it) by Qualtics and it was all over the place. I had to watch commercials, then answer political questions, then online universities, and something else completely unrelated I can't even remember. I kept going because it seemed like it would end soon and then it would just pull a random topic out of the bag and be like an whole other survey.
I was just looking for a quick hit to mark off the to-do list Swago square and I was totally wrong.

I looked at my swago board and a few squares are filled in automatically (link a credit card and do your profile) but the corresponding spins aren't showing up (shows I've earned 0 spins). Is that normal? I've never noticed before.

Once you earn spins with another square all those spins will show up. Been like that for me the last few boards, but as soon as I earn a new spin the total is correct.

Just received this email...I can't believe it. They are acting as if I send tickets in left and right. I've only sent in 2 this past year. I will now think twice before doing any deal with them

View attachment 303462

That's terrible. I can see them doing it if every offer you try doesn't credit as that would mean there's something on your side blocking it. But if you've only had a couple of problems here and there this is extreme and uncalled for. Probably not much you can do about it, though, maybe they'll forget in a year or two?

Team Challenge swagup is available, have to activate it. Expires before the 1st :(
"before 11:59pm PT on February 28th "

That's just a once a month thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter