Those using swagbucks ???

I noticed the lower 2nd goal bonuses started on their 8th anniversary. I thought perhaps it was just a one-day thing since they were giving away so many other bonuses, but it's just their sneaky, underhanded way of making a change that negatively affects everyone and doing at a time that few people will notice.

My goal for today was only 29 SB. I have no idea why. I usually earn 4x that in a day at least. :confused3 Then my 2nd goal was 140. HUH?!

I noticed the lower 2nd goal bonuses started on their 8th anniversary. I thought perhaps it was just a one-day thing since they were giving away so many other bonuses, but it's just their sneaky, underhanded way of making a change that negatively affects everyone and doing at a time that few people will notice.

I don't think they are doing this. Mine tend to fluctuate up or down by 2-3SB based on rounding the 10%. Friday was exactly 10% for mine, Saturday and Sunday were 2 SB low but Wednesday was over. Thursday and today were 7% and I think it is just because they gave out a lot of extras for the party. I guess we will see though.

I haven't seen him either, and none of the nCrave videos that I have are the ones that run on their own.

I haven't seen him either, and none of the nCrave videos that I have are the ones that run on their own.

I haven't seen LTG and have no ncraves, in firefox or chrome incognito. At least I got a 50sb survey and redeemed for a Target gc and got my swagup rebate, though that doesn't count towards the goal. 15 more minutes of swagging before work.

I haven't seen LTG and have no ncraves, in firefox or chrome incognito. At least I got a 50sb survey and redeemed for a Target gc and got my swagup rebate, though that doesn't count towards the goal. 15 more minutes of swagging before work.

Same here - I've got nothing to make today easy!! I'll be relying heavily on the apps & praying for a survey :)

I lucked out this morning - had a 150 survey that only took like 10 minutes and I actually got it. First and second goal met just like that. Then I redeemed for my target card and got my 100 swagup!
I did search this thread before asking, and googled it, but cannot find an answer.

What is swagup?

Woohoo! Ncraves are back working for me now :) I am struggling to get my first goal and normally I get my second too. Jeez.

I did search this thread before asking, and googled it, but cannot find an answer.

What is swagup?

When you redeem points for your next gift card you automatically get the SB swag up. They recently had a birthday challenge and the winners got 100 sb swag up, losers got a 50sb swag up. I redeemed points for a Target gift card this morning and then immediately got credited my 50 sb for being a loser lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter