Those using swagbucks ???

At some point I will have decide when this isn’t worth doing anymore. SB keeps taking things away, making it harder and taking longer to hit goals. And, the bonus for hitting goal is pathetic anymore.

I'm heading in the same direction you are.

I have been doing SB since spring of '15, so I have rode the waves of "lean" and "fat" with SB and they have been predictable cycles but........ the upward swing I usually expect in summer months is NOT happening this year! Someone correct me if I am remembering wrong but last year at this time weren't the nCraves up to 4 and 6 each and ran for a long time on Discovery mode without having to be babysat? Other SB categories are not what they used to be by June. The apps for example... when is the daily limit going back up to 10 sb each for Lifestyles, EntertainNow, etc? .... and bonuses on them longer than 2sb's!
I keep trying nCraves and it stalls and stalls I earn about 14 sb and finally just shut the laptop and silently mutter, "Forget this!"
This is not how I remember Swagbucks in June!!

I'm heading in the same direction you are.

I have been doing SB since spring of '15, so I have rode the waves of "lean" and "fat" with SB and they have been predictable cycles but........ the upward swing I usually expect in summer months is NOT happening this year! Someone correct me if I am remembering wrong but last year at this time weren't the nCraves up to 4 and 6 each and ran for a long time on Discovery mode without having to be babysat? Other SB categories are not what they used to be by June. The apps for example... when is the daily limit going back up to 10 sb each for Lifestyles, EntertainNow, etc? .... and bonuses on them longer than 2sb's!
I keep trying nCraves and it stalls and stalls I earn about 14 sb and finally just shut the laptop and silently mutter, "Forget this!"
This is not how I remember Swagbucks in June!!
Agree! I've been doing SB's for about 4 years. This is the leanest I can remember at this time of year. I'm on a break unless something great comes along. It's sad and pathetic right now. This is what I expect Jan & Feb to look like but not June.

Agree! I've been doing SB's for about 4 years. This is the leanest I can remember at this time of year. I'm on a break unless something great comes along. It's sad and pathetic right now. This is what I expect Jan & Feb to look like but not June.
I totally agree. I'll keep going for now because I mainly do it while I'm exercising before work (while watching Bravo:). I used to do well on surveys and this year that's not happening (I do better on mypoints surveys). The apps pay out squat. Laptop guy is okay for me right now. It used to be an important source of my play money (of which I had none four years ago when I started). Now it's an extra $50 or $75 / month. It helps but it's not the $125-$150 I used to consistently earn.

For some reason I couln't find hulu on sb (it actually just cancelled yesterday for my last sb offer). Was able to sign up on mypoints though and the 5000 mypoints went pending immediately. So it's probably a $20 mm since I have to keep it for two months.

It is discouraging. June used to be one of the best Swag months. I wonder if what they pay out for Swag IQ uses up too much money for them to keep normal earnings the way they used to be. There are quite a few people that have earned over $1k on that game! I’ve won a measly $21 and I probably play it...85% of the times offered.

Has anyone else had their encraves stop after a few rounds and show the “click to show you’re not a robot” page? Then even if you do click it, it just errors?

Usually I can just close out and restart the browser, but it does prevent the videos from running more than 3-4 rounds.

Yes for a few weeks now

Has anyone else had their encraves stop after a few rounds and show the “click to show you’re not a robot” page? Then even if you do click it, it just errors?

Usually I can just close out and restart the browser, but it does prevent the videos from running more than 3-4 rounds.

Yes! This started almost 2 weeks ago for me, I finally gave up and switched to Mypoints ncraves on June 4th and they have been running pretty good on there.

This is the worst I've seen it. ALL of my video playlists are only 1 SB! It STINKS! I paid for our entire cruise with money mostly made on Swagbucks but I'm going to get no where at this rate. I've switched to doing some of the gaming offers which has been a big help at hitting my goals. And yesterday I saw one or 2 nCraves that were 3SB but I could only run them about 3 times before they disappeared. I don't know if this is the case for others (nCraves are very temperamental for me). But when they auto play do you only get 1SB? Like if you click on a playlist that says it's 3SB it plays and then another playlist starts do you end up with 3SB or 1? I also miss the days when the playlists were 6SB or there was once a time when they were 8SB it was so much easier!

This is the worst I've seen it. ALL of my video playlists are only 1 SB! It STINKS! I paid for our entire cruise with money mostly made on Swagbucks but I'm going to get no where at this rate. I've switched to doing some of the gaming offers which has been a big help at hitting my goals. And yesterday I saw one or 2 nCraves that were 3SB but I could only run them about 3 times before they disappeared. I don't know if this is the case for others (nCraves are very temperamental for me). But when they auto play do you only get 1SB? Like if you click on a playlist that says it's 3SB it plays and then another playlist starts do you end up with 3SB or 1? I also miss the days when the playlists were 6SB or there was once a time when they were 8SB it was so much easier!
For me, the first round of NCraves are the higher SB amount, then every replay there after are 1SB.

Now it's an extra $50 or $75 / month. It helps but it's not the $125-$150 I used to consistently earn.
I'm new to SB, so seeing this makes my eyes bug! That's an amazing amount per month (the old way). I was happy to make $25 the first month.
For some reason I couln't find hulu on sb (it actually just cancelled yesterday for my last sb offer). Was able to sign up on mypoints though and the 5000 mypoints went pending immediately. So it's probably a $20 mm since I have to keep it for two months.
Wait...so is mypoints a site similar to SB?

Only had 2 ncrave this morning and they went away after I ran one. I was going to switch to the watch home one since it at least keeps running so I can leave it while I'm out. I'll figure out if they're back in chrome or another browser when I get home later but I hope it's not perm.

Interesting thought about swag iq/live whatever. It's only 4500 a week though so 18k a month. And anything they advertise on there is generally the same thing they have on a banner ad or something that day. Plus there are people that pay to get back in so they get a small % back.

I would think it's more likely they are getting less advertisers maybe.

I can't believe people win so much on that trivia. I've only won once and got 89 cause it was 4th of july.

I'm still getting $100 per month but if it hadn't been for that clan game or whatever it was last month it would have been 75. Had good survey luck the past few days which helps.

I can't get autorun ncraves on mypoints to last so I guess they don't like me. I forget it's there aside from the emails. Guess I should at least do the poll and maybe that'll help.

I'm new to SB, so seeing this makes my eyes bug! That's an amazing amount per month (the old way). I was happy to make $25 the first month.

I started just under 4 years ago and have made over $6300. And it was slow at first until I figured it out. But honestly it's a lot more work for me now then it used to be.

Yes. They are both owned by prodege. So I run ncraves on mypoints because they autorun. They often have the same offers. 1 mp < 1 sb (I cash out 3,970 mp for $25 paypal).

Last time I crunched the numbers, 2 MyPoints came out to roughly 1.25 SwagBucks. The "exchange rate" fluctuates, depending on what you're cashing out for.

So i am a bit behind on pages but regarding the Hulu offer I did it when it was 3000 sb and can't cancel before 8 days. I already had a Hulu which i dont use and i had signed up for SB about a year ago. I just clicked on the hulu offer signed in and signed up for the 5.99 plan points pending instantly. What i do with hulu or any other subscription is turn off the auto renewal. that way I don't cancel but still have an account. It has always worked.

I've been away for a while so I don't know if this has been ongoing, but I just saw the buy 500 SB for $4.50 is back for me. Looks like it will let me do it more than once; can't decide if I should wait until tomorrow to buy more so I can hit my 2nd daily goal easily!

Last edited:
with all the large amounts given to donate, we are considering donating to each of them I think there is 6. We all ready donate 50 a month to something else I could change that to one or two of these.. the pay outs are far 90 days, but high so maybe its worth it. Our big trip is in March so I have time. Has anyone done it? or am I going to have to chase the reward?

with all the large amounts given to donate, we are considering donating to each of them I think there is 6. We all ready donate 50 a month to something else I could change that to one or two of these.. the pay outs are far 90 days, but high so maybe its worth it. Our big trip is in March so I have time. Has anyone done it? or am I going to have to chase the reward?
I’ve had to chase a number of the donation rewards but SB always paid out eventually. Except my latest on Sierra Club where they asked for the tax doc proof that I threw out and I was traveling and didn’t have time to pursue it anymore. I’d heard they’d gotten harder to fight with :(

I've been away for a while so I don't know if this has been ongoing, but I just saw the buy 500 SB for $4.50 is back for me. Looks like it will let me do it more than once; can't decide if I should wait until tomorrow to buy more so I can hit my 2nd daily goal easily!
I can only get one purchase through and then I get an error anytime I try to buy another 500. How are you able to purchase more?

I hope you didn't wait because it's over already. I did get a few purchases in, at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!