Thought and Opinions on the Swan

C&Psmom

Earning My Ears
Thinking about staying here for our next vacation. Would love to hear about this resort. Any information would really be greatful!!Look forward to any help. Thanks!!

Lots of info on the post located at the top of this forum. It is called the Swan and Dolphin FAQ.

I love the Swan. It is my fave WDW resort. I have also stayed at the Poly and the CBR. The Poly is also way up there, but the Swan beats it only because of convinience to more parks, and transportation options.

The Swan is much smaller than the Dolphin, and that is a great big plus at the end of a long day. Bot the Dolphin and Swan are themed the same once you are in the rooms(and all rooms are renovated) The rooms at the Swan have two queen beds and a sink inside and outside of the bathroom which is a big plus with families. The pool is a little farther walk from the Swan than the Dolphin. The Swan also has much better views, just because of where it is situated. From one side you can see Illuminations fireworks(those in the air, not those near the water) and from the otherside you can see from some rooms Fantasmic!!!

If you have any questions not answered in the FAQ just yell

We stayed at the Swan in 2001 and thought this hotel was wonderful!!! It has a great location - perfect for walking to Epcot and MGM (although boat transportation is available). And, we loved walking around on the Boardwalk - and getting ice cream at Beaches and Cream! And, yes, that was my family who had to be pushed up the hill when we rode the bikes - it was so much fun!!!!! Also, the Swan has first pick up and drop off for the buses to MK.

Our room was very nice and very clean. We had a nice view of the Dolphin!!! It was a short walk to the Grotto pool - lots of fun!! The quiet pool at the Swan is also really nice.

Enjoy your stay!!! This is an incredible hotel!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter