Thought you guys would enjoy this :)

Amunet

DIS Veteran
I'm going to a Target interview for market testing and they made a special request to make a collage about our experience with Target.
Well, here is mine ....
IMG_3334.JPG

P.s. I only had coupon flyers to work with and a Target bag ... okay, and some Disney Stickers.

It used to be easy to collect those Target gc's they gave you with purchases (buy 3, get a $5 gift card, for instance). I would save them up until I could use them to get a Disney gc. It was a way for me to save without spending it on something else. I can still get the 5% discount with my redcard, but I no longer shop there specifically to get the small gc's so my time spent at Target has gone down dramatically. I no longer check the Sunday flier, either, to see the gc-with-purchase offers.

I've had zero issues on returns, I find it to be quick and efficient. I shop at a Super Target that carries groceries, fresh produce, etc.

I'm getting ready to cancel my Target Card. I find their return process annoying, and I don't return often. They treat you like a criminal.
I don't know what is up with your target but here it is easy to return - and with a redcard and the app I don't have to worry about a paper receipt. The only people I see unhappy with returns are those with no receipt without a red card.... which because of so much theft and fraud they almost had to change policy.

I don't know what is up with your target but here it is easy to return - and with a redcard and the app I don't have to worry about a paper receipt. The only people I see unhappy with returns are those with no receipt without a red card.... which because of so much theft and fraud they almost had to change policy.
yeah as I said, I don't return much. But of the times I have returned, sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not. Their computer can't find my receipt or some nonsense. Honestly, I think it's that sometimes the person at the register is just not competent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!