Thoughts and prayers

I'm appalled at the ghouls taking video / images of the dead and dying and posting on twitter - absolutely disgusting and shows no respect for the families and friends of these people. Some walked past people obviously hurt and instead of helping them, continued to take footage. I hope they arrest these people too (bound to be something they can charge them with surely).

My thoughts are with those affected in the city I love and where my daughter took her first steps while on holiday several years ago.

As for the people that undertook this attack, prison showers can be a dangerous place (or so I've heard).

:sad1: We were just in Barcelona a few months ago and spent a lot of time on Las Ramblas. It's surreal to be able to close my eyes and picture how it was when we were there, juxtaposed against the media reports today. It's also hard to imagine the incident taking place there at all. We commented so many times during our recent travels to Barcelona, Paris and Rome that the "vibe" is so relaxed - we perceived no air of tension or ******* amongst the people at all, albeit there was certainly a heavy military and armed security presence everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!