Thoughts on Lowball Offer

A reminder...when a site is blocked and you know that it is, please do not discuss the business in anyway, and that includes adding details to potential contracts for sale that can be used by others to figure it out, as that is against the board rules, and warnings will be issued.

A reminder...when a site is blocked and you know that it is, please do not discuss the business in anyway, and that includes adding details to potential contracts for sale that can be used by others to figure it out, as that is against the board rules, and warnings will be issued.
Is there a list of sites that may not be discussed?

Is there a list of sites that may not be discussed?

You will know a site cannot be discussed by posting the link, using the correct format, and hitting preview, If it shows up, you are good to go, if it shows up with *******, then the filter has done its job and alerts you not to discuss it,

The safest thing to do is always use the link, as this ensures any updates are caught and you don’t risk an infraction!

Here you go:

www.*******************.com

View attachment 527217
Great, thanks! Haha

I just feel like I'm the new guy in a Harry Potter kind of world: I know nothing about Voldemort so when people say "he who must not be named" I have no idea what they're talking about 🤣

You will know a site cannot be discussed by posting the link, using the correct format, and hitting preview, If it shows up, you are good to go, if it shows up with *******, then the filter has done its job and alerts you not to discuss it,

The safest thing to do is always use the link, as this ensures any updates are caught and you don’t risk an infraction!
Got it

Great, thanks! Haha

I just feel like I'm the new guy in a Harry Potter kind of world: I know nothing about Voldemort so when people say "he who must not be named" I have no idea what they're talking about 🤣
There’s enough of them that there’s not really That One Site We Can’t Discuss like is the case on the News board. It’s a pretty random group.

It is not hard to find all the major DVC resale sites whether they are banned here or not. The more obscure ones, the ones that usually have fewer than 100 listings at a time, those can be harder to find, but in general if you put in the time I think you can find all the brokers.

I think I saw that you are also looking for Aug, Oct, or Sep UY? Not sure if you are are set on 235 as a number, but www.fidelityresales.com has several 200+ Boardwalk contracts with a September UY that you can probably negotiate to the price you want:
220 starting at $118/pt: https://www.fidelityresales.com/disneys-boardwalk-villas/unit/5008267
255 starting at $118/pt: https://www.fidelityresales.com/disneys-boardwalk-villas/unit/5006919
255 starting at $118/pt: https://www.fidelityresales.com/disneys-boardwalk-villas/unit/5006913
I still have not heard from the other contract. So I did contact these guys today about 255pts for $105pp with buyer covering dues. I am aware it is low however, I am hoping for them to come down to 110 -115.

Just heard from the broker, offer accepted so I will tell you everything when the contract is signed. But I am really happy with it . It is the last one I swear!!!!!
It's never enough! I've said that FOUR times in the past four months LOL!!

I keep telling myself that too... ;-) We'll all see each other on here again soon, I'm sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter